Estado de Sonora

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus station/pick up

Nogales Apr 6, 2014 at 1:57 PM

hi- I am looking to take a bus from Nogales to Los Mochis I am travelling by coach from San Antonio- I wonder if you could advise of the bus pick up locations in Nogales, Arizona so that I can get a hotel as near to the bus station-thank you

more
    • bus station/pick up

Nogales Apr 6, 2014 at 1:57 PM

hi- I am looking to take a bus from Nogales to Los Mochis I am travelling by coach from San Antonio- I wonder if you could advise of the bus pick up locations in Nogales, Arizona so that I can get a hotel as near to the bus station-thank you

3 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 8:21 AM
    • RobertB74's Profile Photo

Beach area

Puerto Peñasco Mar 15, 2014 at 6:13 PM

What is the beach called where Manny's beach club used to be...I assume Manny's is still closed like it was last year (2013).

1 Answer Mar 16, 2014 at 7:23 PM
    • Internet access in Nogales Mexico

Nogales Feb 17, 2014 at 8:43 AM

I need internet access, where is the cheapest place to get online?

2 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 10:14 AM
    • safe travel

Bahía Kino Jan 30, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Anyone traveled US to Kino recently... any problems? ....safety issues? ....camping suggestions?.... Appreciate any tips for first timers...thanks.

• accomodations

Bahía Kino Jan 20, 2014 at 4:53 PM

do you know a jim abbot who has room rentals on the beach

• what is the weather like in march?

Puerto Peñasco Jan 6, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Im going to spring break i march and i was wondering if the weather in march will swimable

1 Answer Jan 7, 2014 at 8:50 AM
    • Hotels that permit cats

Guaymas Jan 3, 2014 at 9:49 AM

We are driving to Mazatlan at the end of January and are looking for a hotel in the Guaymas MX area that will permit cats. Any suggestions?

1 Answer Jan 4, 2014 at 9:31 AM
    • Train to Guaymas

Guaymas Dec 31, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Is there a train that transports RVs from the US border to Guaymas?

1 Answer Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • Furniture in Nogales, mexico

Nogales Nov 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Is there a place to buy bedroom furniture near the border?

2 Answers Nov 25, 2013 at 11:22 AM
    • Water Temperature- Kino Bay

Bahía Kino Oct 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM

What is the average water temperature in May? Also June ?

• ChastityM's Profile Photo

transportation from airport

Guadalajara Aug 21, 2013 at 12:20 AM

FIRST TIME TO GUADALAJARA. I'm taking my 5yr old to visit his daddy for a week and need to find out what bus, shuttle or train i can take from Guadalajara airport to Colima airport CLQ/MMIA

1 Answer Aug 21, 2013 at 7:52 PM
    • Driving to Puerto Penasc o

Puerto Peñasco Aug 11, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Due to short travel plans to go to Puerto Penasco, is it possible to use just drivers license and a birth certificate for entry and return? We live in Phoenix, Arizona, only 4 hours away.

1 Answer Aug 27, 2013 at 8:45 PM
    • aussies visiting Arizona and Mexico

Nogales Jun 24, 2013 at 3:42 AM

We are once again looking forward to our truip to US - this time Arizona and stayin gin Phoenix. Thinking about driving to Tucson and Nogales Mexico.
      Safe or not safe - we just want to spend a few hours looking around shops, having lunch few beers and try to dodge a few bullets if possible. Anyone recommend anything?
      Cheers
      nels

2 Answers Jun 24, 2013 at 5:35 AM
    • Marriage

Guadalajara Jun 12, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I am a us citizen and going to guadalara the first week of july to marry my fiancee (a mexican citizen) what will I need to bring with me and where will I need to go when I am there?

3 Answers Jul 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM
    • good family spot?

Puerto Peñasco Jan 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Just moved to AZ, hearing alot about Rocky Point, is it a decent vaca spot for families? I have 7 kids ranging from 17-10 yrs old, where can I find the best beach rental? Appreciate your comments/advice!

1 Answer Jul 16, 2013 at 3:10 AM
    • Large Chess Sets

Nogales Feb 18, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Apparently Nogales, Sonoma houses a plant or factory which produces large wooden chess sets, king 9.5 inches tall, checkerboard 31 inches square. How can I find this plant or this factory? Any chance I can order 20 sets of chess from them?

1 Answer Feb 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM
    • Tucson or Phoenix travel to Cd. Obregon

Ciudad Obregón Feb 12, 2012 at 6:39 AM

I'll probably be traveling by bus from Tucson or Phoenix to Cd. Obregon. Any suggestions? I've been unsuccessful in obtaining bus schedules and rates from Tufesa Autobuses from their website. Also, any input regarding safety issues would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

3 Answers Feb 13, 2012 at 10:00 AM
    • Old Bus Station

Guadalajara Jan 14, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I want to take a bus from Chapala to Guadalajara and do a walking tour of the Historical Centro. I understand the Chapala bus goes to the old bus station. Would someone be able to tell me where the old bus station is and how to get to the historic area (walking) from there? Hopefully, it is walking distance! Thanks so much.

1 Answer Feb 25, 2012 at 10:48 AM
    • Where to shop in Hermosillo, mx

Hermosillo Nov 8, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Can anyone tell me where we can purchase baseball cleats in Hermosillo, mx?

1 Answer Nov 8, 2011 at 1:44 AM
    • bandit1313's Profile Photo

Distance between Puerto Vallarta and Nayarit

Nayarit Mar 8, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Will be staying in Nayarit,Mx. and was wondering just how far is Puerto Vallarta
      from there? Also what is some of the best places to visit while there? Thank you.

6 Answers Mar 11, 2011 at 1:49 PM
    • oslocairo's Profile Photo

Santander Serfin ATM machine in the center of town

Guadalajara Feb 24, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Hi!

I bank with Bank of America. I understand that Santander Serfin is alligned with my bank so that the fees are cheaper for me. Does anyone know of the location for a Santander Serfin atm in the center of town? Thanks.

2 Answers Mar 7, 2011 at 12:53 PM
    • need advice planning a short vacation

Estado de Sonora Dec 3, 2010 at 5:00 PM

We have recently moved to Arizona and are keen to explore the region of Northern Mexico. We would appreciate advice on renting a cabin/house in a quiet, fishing village with beach access. Prefer less touristy places. We are looking at spending New Year's in Mexico and would like to rent for a week from 12/25-1/02. Our budget is between500-700 for the week.

Many thanks

3 Answers Dec 4, 2010 at 9:45 AM
    • oslocairo's Profile Photo

planning time to visit colonial cities around Guanajuato

Guadalajara Aug 24, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Hi!

I am planning a trip where I will stay in a hostel in Guanajuato and will have 9 days of visiting time. Since I am making Guanajuato my home base, I would like to visit other cities near by as day trips.

I know nothing about these places, but realize, at least that some are smaller than others and of course,and perhaps several could be visited in one day, while others would take several days.

Nonetheless, I am on a limited budget and so must return to Guanajuato to sleep. Also, I do not have a car, so would likely take a bus.

With that in mind, What are your recommendations? My thought was the following: Guadalajara ( I know, more than one day, but possibly city center highlights?), Queretaro, Morelia/ Patzuaro, Zacatecas. San Luis Potosi, Aquaclaientes,San Miguel de Allende. I have read that Dolores Hidalgo is very important historically, but architecturally, not of that much interest, but I am not sure.

I assume I will spend 3 days or so seeing Guanajuato as well and can, of course see it in small chunks of time each day as well. I have a lot of energy and don't mind long days, but am I just crazy to try to see all of this in my short time?

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you for any suggestions.

15 Answers Sep 2, 2010 at 6:15 PM
    • How are the waves there?

Puerto Peñasco Jun 29, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Im a boogie border and im going there soon and I wanted too know if there are some big waves there.

3 Answers Jun 29, 2010 at 11:51 AM
    • Airport to ETN Station

Guadalajara May 23, 2010 at 7:42 PM

We're flying into Guadalajara and are going to Puerto Vallarta by ETN. How far (how many minutes) is the airport to the ETN bus station?

3 Answers Mar 7, 2011 at 11:10 AM
    • Driving, parking in GDL

Guadalajara May 10, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Hi. My friends and I are planning to fly into GDL on a Fri morning in June. Plan to get there around 7AM, rent a car, enjoy some local breakfast, check out some local sights and handicraft stores for a couple of hours & then head towards Puerto Vallarta by mid-day so we can get to Puerto Vallarta before it gets dark.

We'd like to know:
      - where might be a few good places for food that are kid-friendly and offer vegetarian options
      - when do handicraft stores in Tlaquepaque open, any specific streets or stores recommended for a good experience and good deals, I'm particularly interested in silver jewellery
      - where is a safe place we can park in GDL while we check out Tlaquepaque

Much thanks for any help.

1 Answer May 23, 2010 at 10:33 PM
    • shopping for tea, yarn, needlework materials

Guadalajara Mar 3, 2010 at 5:51 AM

I will be shopping in GDL this weekend and am looking for stores that sell
      good loose tea. Also needlework supplies and materials. Please include
      address and bus/taxi info. Our tour will include Tonola and Tlaquepaque
      and the Gran Plaza, and I am familiar with the big 3 story market.
      Thanks, Pat in Vallarta

1 Answer Mar 4, 2010 at 11:34 AM
    • Mex Fed Hwy 2 from Juarez to Aqua Prieta & on to Fed Hwy 15D

Agua Prieta Jan 27, 2010 at 8:24 AM

Seeking information about this route to San Carlos/Guymas area. Interested in road conditions, as well as safety issues. Thanks, Lorenzolait

1 Answer Jan 27, 2010 at 9:15 AM
    • Mex Fed Hwy 2 from Juarez to Aqua Prieta & on to Fed Hwy 15D

San Carlos Jan 27, 2010 at 7:45 AM

I'm planning to drive from Juarez, Chihuahua to San Carlos/Guymas, Sonora this spring, and I'm looking for information about the condition of the road, as well as safety issues along the Hwy 2 portion of the route. Any information on at least part of this route would be helpful.

Lorenzolait

• Tour Operators?

Guaymas Jan 11, 2010 at 3:47 PM

I will be visiting Guaymas around the 1st of April, am interested in taking a tour, walking, boat ride, San Carlos, or something while I'm there, cannot find much in the travel books, any tour operators you know of with or without a website would be most helpful or a site where things to do in and around Guaymas?
      Don't need a hotel or even 'dining'

Thanks, Magnolia

2 Answers Apr 25, 2010 at 5:29 PM