Estado de Sinaloa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Marina Grand scammed us!

Mazatlán Jul 3, 2014 at 3:54 PM

How can I get my money back $6150 from Marina Grand time share, we have not been able to get anywhere with them, I contacted them after we got back, because they never sent anything after the inital payment, they wanted me to mail the contract for the time share they accepted as trade, without any guarantee that they are a real time share, so I did not, since I saw that other people warned about them. They refused to give our money back, & never responded to any e-mails, Thanks for your sugestions. ED

more
    • dipping sauce at the shrimp bucket recipe

Mazatlán Jul 4, 2014 at 6:45 PM

wanted the recipe for the dipping sauce that comes with the breaded shrimp at the shrimp bucket in mazatlan mexico, when i first had it it was a white sauce this was the early eighties. thanks, susan awar

more

Popular Estado de Sinaloa Travel Answer Locations

• dipping sauce at the shrimp bucket recipe

Mazatlán Jul 4, 2014 at 6:45 PM

wanted the recipe for the dipping sauce that comes with the breaded shrimp at the shrimp bucket in mazatlan mexico, when i first had it it was a white sauce this was the early eighties. thanks, susan awar

1 Answer Jul 4, 2014 at 7:13 PM
    • Marina Grand scammed us!

Mazatlán Jul 3, 2014 at 3:54 PM

How can I get my money back $6150 from Marina Grand time share, we have not been able to get anywhere with them, I contacted them after we got back, because they never sent anything after the inital payment, they wanted me to mail the contract for the time share they accepted as trade, without any guarantee that they are a real time share, so I did not, since I saw that other people warned about them. They refused to give our money back, & never responded to any e-mails, Thanks for your sugestions. ED

• several questions

Mazatlán May 28, 2014 at 9:21 AM

My partner and I are bound for Mazatlan next year and I had a few questions. Wondering if anyone can help out.

-I understand that outside of major hotels the water is not safe to drink. Also, that it is quite common to have stomach issues from eating salads etc. My question is how long does this last? Do you eventually get accustom to eating anything you want?

-If you employ a real estate agent to help you find accommodations to rent does the renter pay the agent or does the landlord?

-

2 Answers May 28, 2014 at 3:29 PM
    • bargaining

Mazatlán May 27, 2014 at 5:03 AM

Is there a custom of bargaining over prices in Mazatlan?

4 Answers May 27, 2014 at 12:29 PM
    • things to see

Mazatlán Apr 1, 2014 at 9:17 AM

what do u people think i shoud see

3 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 1:34 PM
    • Whale watching

Mazatlán Feb 27, 2014 at 5:01 PM

WE will be there from March 7 - 21. Will there still be whales and which tour company is the best for up close and eco friendly?

3 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 10:41 PM
    • Topolobampo hotels

Topolobampo Feb 11, 2014 at 8:35 PM

I have to go to Topo tomorrow because the ferry from La Paz is not running to Mazatlan. There seem to be no hostels in Topo, only hotels that are more expensive than I usually pay. Any ideas? I also need to know where to get a bus from Topo to Mazatlan. Websites say it's a 25 minute drive from Topo to the bus station and since I'll be on foot I need a local bus to the coach station. I'll arrive at Topo about 22.30, a bit late for searching for hotels and buses. One website claims it's 15 miles from Topo to Mazatlan while my map shows them about 200 miles apart.

• Planning on renting a van, wanting to know about gas prices.

Mazatlán Jan 2, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Planning a trip this next year and wanting to rent a van for our family of 6.
      Does anyone know how much the daily cost in USD it would be to rent a van, roughly?
      And does anyone know how much gas prices are currently in the Mazatlan area?
      Thank you!

2 Answers Jan 3, 2014 at 8:22 AM
    • New Years 2014

Mazatlán Dec 29, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Where should we go for lots of dancing, younger crowd preferred for New Years in Mazatlan?

• Places to see

Mazatlán Nov 28, 2013 at 5:42 AM

Hi everyone, my husband and I are travelling to Mazatlan in March. We have been there before but stayed pretty much around the Malacon and Muchado with one or two days on Stone Island. This time we would like to be a little more adventurous so would love some input on what we should see. We are also interested in travelling around the area may 1-3 hours away from Mazatlan (providing we can get there with public transport). We will be grateful for any input.
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Dec 28, 2013 at 12:27 AM
    • RIU EMERALD BAY - HOW BUSY WILL IT BE FROM DEC 17TH - DEC 24TH

Mazatlán Oct 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM

My husband and I are traveling to Mazatlan Mexico for a one week vacation this December and after reading some reviews it seems as though a lot of the local Mexicans come and stay at the hotel from Fridays - Sundays and really make it loud and noisy. I was wondering if anyone has been there in December and since it is closer to Christmas will there be less locals there and more tourists? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

• Buses Los Mochis to El Fuerte

Los Mochis Aug 26, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Hello, I'M planning train excursion in Copper Canyon for next November. I search the name of the buses companie,the scedule to El Fuerte from Los Mochis and fare. I know that where is the buses station in Los Mochis (Zaragoza et Cuauhtémoc street). Thank you for help me. Francine

• Christmas

Estado de Sinaloa Aug 21, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Is it safe for foreigners to drive in Mexico? Any suggestions for Christmas week activities?

• Looking for dentists

Mazatlán Jul 31, 2013 at 4:19 AM

Looking for a few names of dentists who specialize in dental implants would consider coming to Mazatlan for what people refer to as a dental holiday

1 Answer Aug 15, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    • How dangerous is Topolobampo?

Topolobampo Jul 19, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Should I be worried? Will I get killed?

3 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 10:19 AM
    • Driving

Mazatlán Jul 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM

How far is it from rt 15 to villas ranchero using rt 5?

• JakeG's Profile Photo

hello i have a bit of a question

Mazatlán May 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM

hello i am 16. we are coming to mazatlan soon for 5 days. what are some things that i shouldnt miss on this fun trip?
      ive never been to mazatlan myself and id really apreciate some tips.

2 Answers May 26, 2013 at 9:04 AM
    • Bus from Phoenix to Los Mochis

Los Mochis May 8, 2013 at 5:33 PM

How can I get from Phoenix AZ to Los Mochis, Mexico by bus? The biggest hurdle seems to be the Phoenix - Nogales segment.

Thanks.

2 Answers May 8, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    • Automated Bank Machines

Mazatlán Apr 27, 2011 at 8:08 PM

At the Royal Villas Resort in Mazatlan, is there an automated bank machine or will I have to leave the resort to find a bank or automated bank machine?

2 Answers Apr 29, 2011 at 3:23 AM
    • golf partners in Club Campestre Mazatlan

Mazatlán Jan 15, 2011 at 7:10 AM

Hello
      I will be in Mazatlan for 1 month with my wife and I am hoping to play at the Golf Campestre, I am staying in the Golden Zone; anyone planning to go between Feb 10 to March 10 as my wife does not play? Thank you

2 Answers Jan 16, 2011 at 8:30 AM
    • Looking for inexpensive place to stay in Mazatlan

Mazatlán Nov 24, 2010 at 10:33 AM

I am looking for something along the lines of a Bed and Breakfast place in Mazatlan. Any suggestions? What I would really like is room and board in a Mexican home for one month.

3 Answers Nov 25, 2010 at 8:36 PM
    • Is it safe to travel to Mazatlan?

Mazatlán Jul 29, 2010 at 11:55 AM

My husband and I are planning our first trip to Mexico in November, specifically to Mazatlan(El Cid El Moro Hotel). I went to the US travel site and there were warnings posted on traveling to that area. I am wondering if it is still OK to travel to Mazatlan and I would like recent reviews if anyones traveled there recently. Thanks!

9 Answers Mar 4, 2011 at 4:04 PM
    • Mazatlan-best fabric for clothing during day in wintertime

Mazatlán Jun 29, 2010 at 4:03 AM

During the day, which are the best choices...
      silk, cotton or there's one other, maybe acetate?
      material but it's light also? I know cotton can
      feel hot, but thinking maybe silk would be not warm
      enough? I don't wear much polyester.

1 Answer Jun 29, 2010 at 3:42 PM
    • Short term parking in Mazatlan

Mazatlán Jun 23, 2010 at 9:16 AM

I would like to know if there is any secure short term ( 3-6) day parking available near the Mazatlan (for La Paz) ferry terminal ?

thanks
      grappa135

• gus gus shrimp

Mazatlán Jun 12, 2010 at 9:17 AM

does any one know what the cheese is in th gus gus shrimp at the gus gus restaurant. the dish is made with shrimp, bacon and stuffed with cheese. loved the dish and want recreate it at home. thanks upperdeck

2 Answers Jun 14, 2010 at 7:58 PM
    • needsunandcerveza's Profile Photo

Airport taxis

Mazatlán Oct 23, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Every year we take a King David bus to the Golden Zone when we arrive at the airport from Chicago for Christmas and New Years. I do not enjoy the half hour wait, then hour plus ride stopping at all the other resorts...for the 5th time! If I want to see other resorts, I will let someone pay me250 with a free breakfast! About how much are the taxis? We have 4 adults, less than average luggage amounts (laundry service is soooo cheap) and a wheelchair, so not sure if a single taxi would work. Any ideas?

3 Answers Oct 23, 2009 at 2:58 PM
    • Hiking in Sinaloa within short travle to Mazatlan

Estado de Sinaloa Sep 1, 2009 at 6:46 AM

I would like to spend a night or two someplace near Mazatlan, or maybe even do a long day trip, where I could get up in the mountains and do some hiking. Anything from a short day hike, to a couple day trek would be great. Anyone know anyplace with good trails or backroad walking? Any nice little villages to spend the night?

On google maps I see a Aserradero Parque Natural that is west of El Salto, would that be an option? I can't find any information on it.

Thanks!

1 Answer Sep 1, 2009 at 4:03 PM
    • Isla de la Piedra - lodging and lockers

Mazatlán Sep 1, 2009 at 6:41 AM

Does anyone know if Twin Towers, the hostel-like place on the isla, is still there, I have read confilitcing information online.

Or, would someone recomend anyplace else to stay?

Anyone know about the availability of storage lockers at any of the places with camping or hamocks?

Thanks for the help.

2 Answers May 8, 2013 at 2:35 PM
    • airport/pulmonia

Mazatlán Aug 11, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Can I get A Pulmonia to take my husband and I from the airport to our hotel "la Siesta" I read that they are not allowed on the airport grounds. also do you know the approx.fee if they are available....thank you for any information you may share.

9 Answers Sep 1, 2009 at 5:43 AM
    • mexicruiser's Profile Photo

Transport from Airport to hotel after 6:00 pm?

Mazatlán Mar 15, 2009 at 7:41 AM

My sister arrives in Mazatlan at 7:40pm on Monday night, and was trying to make a reservation with a shuttle service to pick her up and take her to her hotel. Unfortunately, most shuttle services will not pick people up from the airport after 6:00pm!

Does anyone know if there is some sort of shuttle service available from the airport after 6:00pm? If so, what is it called, and could she take it without having a prior reservation? Also, the cost, por favor! Or are taxis the only way that time of night? If so, what she should expect to pay to get to the malecon area?

Thanks for your help.

2 Answers Mar 16, 2009 at 9:14 AM