Estado de Rondônia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel warnings?

Cuiabá Apr 15, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Are there any safety concerns when visiting Cuiaba?

more
    • current info. Website is 2008

Manaus Apr 8, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Has anyone made the trip recently from Manaus to guayana city.
      Also any knowledge about flights from Manaus to same or caracus without having to go back to Sao Paulo or Panama city.
      Help would be appreciated.

more
    • CRUISE TERMINAL

Rio de Janeiro Apr 6, 2014 at 9:00 AM

IS THE NEW CRUISE TERMINAL COMPLETE AND FUNCTIONING ?

more
    • Tara2001's Profile Photo

Salvador, is it best to stay in the Pelourinho? Any hostel recommendations?

Brazil Mar 27, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Hi all,

I'm visiting Salvador for 3 nights in April and was wondering if the Pelourinho is the best area to stay in? I am looking to stay in a hostel that is safe and secure, but also sociable where I can meet likeminded solo travellers. Any suggestions??

more

Anyone in Salvador from 7th - 10th April?

Brazil Mar 27, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Hi guys,

Is anyone in Salvador from 7th - 10th April that would want to meet up and do some sight seeing etc? Get in touch! :)

more
    • June2014 Vila Olimpia

São Paulo Yesterday

Hy All...I will be with my family in São Paulo for the World Cup.any budget restaurants and sports bars to watch the games? Please any other advice gladly appreciated. Thank u!

more
    • Bus from Sao Paulo to Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Foz do Iguaçu Apr 20, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hello, is there a way to book a bus ticket instead of flying from Sao Paulo to Foz do Iguacu, Brazil side. I would be coming from the Paulista area and staying in Parana of Foz do Iguacu. If i can buy a ticket online how far in advance can I purchase it? What is the approximate cost? If not, how far in advance should I buy it in person and where is the terminal located? I don't mind about travel time since I am not in a hurry.

more
    • Getting there from Campo Grande

Foz do Iguaçu Apr 17, 2014 at 6:26 AM

Just wondering what is the quickest and easiest way to get to Foz do Iguacu from Campo Grande Matto Grosso do Sul in Brazil. It all seems very complicated.

If someone has a simple-ish solution could you please let me know.

Thanks

more
    • travelswithsteve's Profile Photo

Airport Customs and Immigration

Rio de Janeiro Apr 9, 2014 at 6:51 AM

Flying London Heathrow to Vitoria (VIX) via Rio (GIG) with TAM. Does anyone know if I have to pick up my luggage and clear Customs at Rio or will it be at final destination ?

more
    • JosephW10's Profile Photo

Help in itinerary

São Paulo Apr 7, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Hi,

I am 29 and will be travelling alone from 13 April till 30april.

I planned to fly into São Paulo and stay for 3 nights, fly into rio for 3 nights, fly into Cusco and Machu Picchu for 4 nights, fly into bueno Aries and Iguzzua falls for 4 nights before heading back to São Paulo and back to Singapore.

Any one can advise me if this will be any problems with my planning ?

Alternatively I can do it the other way round São Paulo, bueno Aries, cusco, rio and back to São Paulo. I am not sure how different will the trip be if I choose to do this route.

I will stay in hostel and join local tours for all activities.

Thank you so much

more
    • Travel with BUS from Natal to Salvador in Brazil

Natal Apr 4, 2014 at 11:45 AM

I need to travel from Natal, RN to Salvador Bahia by BUS, anyone know what Bus company I can buy ticket to travel to Salvador?

more
    • Gluten free restaurants around Rio de Janeiro

Rio de Janeiro Apr 17, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Can anyone give some names of restaurants around Rio that serve gluten free lunch and dinner?. I am going to Rio during the World Cup with wife and two children

more
    • Travelling Pantanal

Pantanal Apr 9, 2014 at 3:11 AM

How can i travel Pantanal without tying myself to a 4-5 day tour? I want to make it flexible and yet be able to do everything. Is it possible to do this independently?

more
    • Two days in Argentina

Foz do Iguaçu Mar 31, 2014 at 3:40 AM

I am travelling to see the falls in June. I would like to spend 2 days exploring the Argentina side and a day and a half on the Brazilian side. I am flying into Foz do Iguacu. Would you recommend I stay in Brazil and travel to Argentina each day. Or should I stay in Argentina overnight?

more
    • Currency exchange at the Crossover

Foz do Iguaçu Mar 27, 2014 at 9:49 PM

Is there an exchange at the border after you enter Argentina? After seeing the Brazilian National Park, we are heading for the Argentina National Park and the Sheraton. We'll need pesos to pay to get into the park.

more
    • Natal and Fortaleza in August

Natal Yesterday

Hello, I am planning to go to Natal and Fortaleza with my family in August, is a nice time to go? we are going with our 2 years old boy, is it ok?

more
    • JosephW10's Profile Photo

Help in itinerary

Rio de Janeiro Apr 7, 2014 at 4:00 AM

Hi,

I am 29 and will be travelling alone from 13 April till 30april.

I planned to fly into São Paulo and stay for 3 nights, fly into rio for 3 nights, fly into Cusco and Machu Picchu for 4 nights, fly into bueno Aries and Iguzzua falls for 4 nights before heading back to São Paulo and back to Singapore.

Any one can advise me if this will be any problems with my planning ?

Alternatively I can do it the other way round São Paulo, bueno Aries, cusco, rio and back to São Paulo. I am not sure how different will the trip be if I choose to do this route.

I will stay in hostel and join local tours for all activities.

Thank you so much

more
    • eversure's Profile Photo

Taxi or airport bus?

Sao Paulo Mar 24, 2014 at 6:20 AM

We are a family of 5 (parents with 3 teenagers). We need to get from GRU to Congonhas. Will it be more convenient to take airport taxi or airport bus? In most places we have gone to, the individual cost for the bus is sometimes just the same as for a taxi and the taxi seems to be quicker. Thanks.

more
    • marechal hermes

Rio de Janeiro Apr 21, 2014 at 3:58 AM

Im staying in this area for a week in june, just wondering is there a good bus service running to the city? i will be based near the air base there.

more

Visa's and volunteering (I'm British)

Brazil Apr 15, 2014 at 8:28 AM

I'm hoping to go and volunteer in Rio, working in a youth hostel for a few months. I understand I can do this on a normal 90 day visa, is that right?

And also, how many days do I need to leave the country before I can return on another 90 day visa?

more
    • DavidM184's Profile Photo

Daily Tours from Rio and return

Rio de Janeiro Apr 9, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Can you advise what i should not miss/thank you. Dave

more