Estado de Quintana Roo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Spearfishing around Tulum

Tulum Jul 5, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Hi there - I'm very interested in spearfishing in the Tulum area - are there any local divers looking for a buddy and someone with whom to share costs.

more
    • jeep rental

Isla Cozumel Jun 29, 2014 at 10:59 AM

is ernestos good to rent from in cozumel?

more
    • jennwerner's Profile Photo

Cash or credit

Puerto Morelos Jul 10, 2014 at 6:47 AM

We are staying at a large all inclusive resort in Puerto Morelos. I want to take some cash for tips but should I take cash for other things souvenirs and suchas well or should I just bring my credit cards and use them? What are everyone's thoughts on this?

more

Cancun Nightlife for the 35-45 crowd

Cancún Jun 20, 2014 at 10:15 AM

We are staying at a hotel in Puerto Morales and from what I have read it is pretty quiet after 10 PM. Which suits us fine for most nights but during our 5 nights there we may want to seek some night life. Now it would be great if we could go into the local town there but what is there to do in Cancun for the 35 + age that likes to party just not with the 20 somethings. Is it safe to go into Cancun at night? We would take a cab. Does anyone have any suggestions? We like to drink and dance.

more
    • Solo lady fun in playa

Playa del Carmen Jun 19, 2014 at 4:03 PM

In my 40s and Going to playa solo next weekend. Want to go out at night and have fun!!! Recommendations? Something on the beach with a band and dancing? Thanks!!

more
    • Italian restaurant off of 5th ave

Playa del Carmen Jun 19, 2014 at 5:11 AM

I visited Playa del Carman and walked to an Italian restaurant a couple blocks off of 5th ave and the bartender there made a frozen mixed drink with fresh basil. Does any one out there know about this restaurant or the drink?
      Thanks

more
    • Wether in June 2014

Cancún Jun 18, 2014 at 5:19 PM

I'd like to know if anyone has gone do Cancun this month to tell me about the wether.... I'm going on 28th and I'm worried about the rain...

more
    • Pop the Question

Playa del Carmen Jun 17, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Best place to propose in playa del Carmen?

more
    • hOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED

Isla Mujeres Jun 27, 2014 at 9:16 AM

First time to Mexico. Spending 2 weeks on Isla Mujeres and trying to figure out how much cash I would need to bring if we planned to eat out every night. Then I need to know if I can pay with US dollars? If I need pesos to pay cab from airport and to pay the ferry is there an exchange place in Airport?

more
    • paying with US dollars

Isla Mujeres Jun 27, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Can I pay with US dollars at the ferry to Isla Mujeres?

more
    • winniezpoo's Profile Photo

What to do in Cozumel?

Isla Cozumel Jul 10, 2014 at 5:28 AM

My 14 year old son and I will be here for one day...8-9 PM so we need to see the best stuff. What do you recommend?

more
    • translation plrese

Isla Mujeres Jun 29, 2014 at 10:07 AM

What exactly is a "garrafon"?

more
    • Best day tours of the Mayan Ruins & memorable locations & sights from Playa del Carmen

Playa del Carmen Jun 24, 2014 at 3:56 AM

I would like to book some day tours from Playa Del Carmen during the period: 7/1/2015 - 12/1/2015. Which sights & tours are so memrable that they should not be missed? Could you please give me contact details of highly recomended & realistically priced local tour operators? Many thanks Steve

more
    • "First Timer"...

Playa del Carmen Jul 8, 2014 at 7:43 AM

I am traveling to Playa Del Carmen this upcoming Sunday (staying at Valentin Imperial Maya) with my husband... Any tips/suggestions on what to do or more importantly what NOT to do? We are only there for 5 days and want to get the most out of our vacation.

I have heard good and bad things about some of the excursions... any suggestions? Should I exchange my US dollars, is it necessary? If so, where is a good place to do so - at the hotel?

Thanks in advance,
      CQ

more
    • Safe Drinks

Isla Mujeres Jul 9, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Considering the warning not to drink the water, is it safe to order frozen margaritas since it's made with ice?

more

Cash or credit

Puerto Morelos Jul 10, 2014 at 6:47 AM

We are staying at a large all inclusive resort in Puerto Morelos. I want to take some cash for tips but should I take cash for other things souvenirs and suchas well or should I just bring my credit cards and use them? What are everyone's thoughts on this?

1 Answer Jul 10, 2014 at 7:59 AM
    • winniezpoo's Profile Photo

What to do in Cozumel?

Isla Cozumel Jul 10, 2014 at 5:28 AM

My 14 year old son and I will be here for one day...8-9 PM so we need to see the best stuff. What do you recommend?

4 Answers Yesterday
    • Safe Drinks

Isla Mujeres Jul 9, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Considering the warning not to drink the water, is it safe to order frozen margaritas since it's made with ice?

11 Answers Jul 10, 2014 at 1:51 AM
    • "First Timer"...

Playa del Carmen Jul 8, 2014 at 7:43 AM

I am traveling to Playa Del Carmen this upcoming Sunday (staying at Valentin Imperial Maya) with my husband... Any tips/suggestions on what to do or more importantly what NOT to do? We are only there for 5 days and want to get the most out of our vacation.

I have heard good and bad things about some of the excursions... any suggestions? Should I exchange my US dollars, is it necessary? If so, where is a good place to do so - at the hotel?

Thanks in advance,
      CQ

9 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 11:44 AM
    • Spearfishing around Tulum

Tulum Jul 5, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Hi there - I'm very interested in spearfishing in the Tulum area - are there any local divers looking for a buddy and someone with whom to share costs.

• jeep rental

Isla Cozumel Jun 29, 2014 at 10:59 AM

is ernestos good to rent from in cozumel?

• translation plrese

Isla Mujeres Jun 29, 2014 at 10:07 AM

What exactly is a "garrafon"?

4 Answers Jun 29, 2014 at 1:31 PM
    • hOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED

Isla Mujeres Jun 27, 2014 at 9:16 AM

First time to Mexico. Spending 2 weeks on Isla Mujeres and trying to figure out how much cash I would need to bring if we planned to eat out every night. Then I need to know if I can pay with US dollars? If I need pesos to pay cab from airport and to pay the ferry is there an exchange place in Airport?

3 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 7:25 PM
    • paying with US dollars

Isla Mujeres Jun 27, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Can I pay with US dollars at the ferry to Isla Mujeres?

3 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 11:44 AM
    • Best day tours of the Mayan Ruins & memorable locations & sights from Playa del Carmen

Playa del Carmen Jun 24, 2014 at 3:56 AM

I would like to book some day tours from Playa Del Carmen during the period: 7/1/2015 - 12/1/2015. Which sights & tours are so memrable that they should not be missed? Could you please give me contact details of highly recomended & realistically priced local tour operators? Many thanks Steve

5 Answers Jun 24, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Cancun Nightlife for the 35-45 crowd

Cancún Jun 20, 2014 at 10:15 AM

We are staying at a hotel in Puerto Morales and from what I have read it is pretty quiet after 10 PM. Which suits us fine for most nights but during our 5 nights there we may want to seek some night life. Now it would be great if we could go into the local town there but what is there to do in Cancun for the 35 + age that likes to party just not with the 20 somethings. Is it safe to go into Cancun at night? We would take a cab. Does anyone have any suggestions? We like to drink and dance.

1 Answer Jun 20, 2014 at 4:39 PM
    • Solo lady fun in playa

Playa del Carmen Jun 19, 2014 at 4:03 PM

In my 40s and Going to playa solo next weekend. Want to go out at night and have fun!!! Recommendations? Something on the beach with a band and dancing? Thanks!!

1 Answer Jun 20, 2014 at 4:11 PM
    • Italian restaurant off of 5th ave

Playa del Carmen Jun 19, 2014 at 5:11 AM

I visited Playa del Carman and walked to an Italian restaurant a couple blocks off of 5th ave and the bartender there made a frozen mixed drink with fresh basil. Does any one out there know about this restaurant or the drink?
      Thanks

1 Answer Jun 19, 2014 at 5:44 AM
    • Wether in June 2014

Cancún Jun 18, 2014 at 5:19 PM

I'd like to know if anyone has gone do Cancun this month to tell me about the wether.... I'm going on 28th and I'm worried about the rain...

1 Answer Jun 18, 2014 at 5:38 PM
    • Pop the Question

Playa del Carmen Jun 17, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Best place to propose in playa del Carmen?

1 Answer Jun 18, 2014 at 4:41 AM
    • Flamingo Cancun hotel

Cancún Jun 6, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Has anyone ever stayed at the Flamingo All-inclusive cancun hotel? I would love some feedback on it.

3 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 4:47 PM
    • Decorator needs shopping ideas!!!! HELP

Cancún Jun 4, 2014 at 6:47 AM

I'm going to be decorating a large home on Isla and looking for quality accessories and furniture. Anyone know of a place like TJMAXX or MARSHALLS in the us for accessories and nice furniture (that doesn't cost an arm and leg) Like Pottery Barn maybe? Chairs , sofa, dining table, accent tables, beds...............

4 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 3:51 PM
    • July 3rd - Cancun

Cancún Jun 3, 2014 at 5:31 AM

A friend and I will be in Cancun from July 2nd to the 6th, 2014. We're hoping to rent a car and rive down to Tulum on the 3rd. Ideally we'd like to start off from Cancun early and get to Tulum by 8:30 or 9am in time to head into the Sian Kaan biosphere. Can anyone recommend a good tour company for this? Is it worth seeing? Apart from that what are some interesting/unique/cultural things to do in/around Tulum? We'll have a car so we're flexible. We'd also love to see some of the Cenotes and other towns along the Mayan Riviera.

5 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 8:44 AM
    • dmongo's Profile Photo

playing soccer

Playa del Carmen Jun 2, 2014 at 8:09 AM

my friends and I are there for two weeks during the world cup....is there anywhere we can go play in a pick up soccer game? As well one of us wants to play squash? Is that possible.

• Weather on June 1, 2014

Tulum Jun 1, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Have a vacation planned in Tulum June 3 through June 10, 2014. But weather report says heavy rain all week. What is really going on with respect to the weather down there? Thanks. wcooke@obt.com

1 Answer Jun 2, 2014 at 8:57 AM
    • Viva Wyndham Maya- best way to get to/from PDC?

Playa del Carmen May 29, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Hi, I am staying at Viva in a couple weeks and am trying to find the best cheap way to get from Cancun Airport to the resort. I have heard excellent things about the ADO bus, which would get us to Playa Del Carmen, but my question is how to get to the resort from there. I've read that a taxi's would only be around $5, but is it safe, convenient, etc? Are taxis just sitting around downtown PDC waiting or would we have to call and wait on one? Any insight would be appreciated!! Thanks!

4 Answers May 30, 2014 at 4:09 AM
    • xcaret & xelha tips

Cancún May 27, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Me and my husband will be leaving on friday for the hard rock mayan riviera and would like to do both xcaret and xelha. do you have any tips? what should i bring, what should i not bring with me? any other info, their websites dont have much info

2 Answers May 28, 2014 at 7:15 AM
    • bus to tulum from cancun airport

Tulum May 27, 2014 at 4:27 PM

arriving cancun airport on 8/1/14 at 2:30 pm. what is best way to get to Tulum. I don't know the bus schedule. Thanks. rorotravel99@comcast.net

1 Answer May 28, 2014 at 6:48 AM
    • 5 nights, 4 days

Cancún May 20, 2014 at 8:43 PM

My friend and I are spending 5 nights/4 days in Cancun (July 2nd-July 6th, 2014). Can anyone recommend a good itinerary for us? We def want a good balance between beaches, historical towns/sites, good nightlight, and some adventure (scuba/snorkeling/forests/wildlife/exploring cave systems). Any ideas? Do we need to rent a car? Can one see whale sharks or go diving with great whites in Cancun?

5 Answers Jun 19, 2014 at 1:00 PM
    • Jameswoods13's Profile Photo

Cancun on the cheap!

Cancún May 19, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Hello guys. Anyone knows the review - foundreviews.com/cancun-on-t...
      I want to know if it’s so relevant. I plan to go this summer to Cancun with my wife there. It's a really nice place and I want to know if worth to move there with my family!

11 Answers May 19, 2014 at 8:50 PM
    • Day trip to Isla Mujeres

Isla Mujeres May 18, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Hello fellow travelers. My husband, 24 y/o daughter & I are planning to spend a day on the island. We are deciding between exploring the island on our own or taking one of the tours (snorkeling, lunch,etc). Can anyone share any experiences on this? We understand that the island is small. Perhaps renting a golf cart and exploring the island on our own be fun too.

Thanks
      Maz

2 Answers May 19, 2014 at 9:38 AM
    • CANCUN NITECLUB , IS IT SAFE TO GO TO PLAZA 21 ",EXOTIC CLUB"

Cancún May 4, 2014 at 3:25 AM

Plaza 21 Quintana Roo Cancun, MX 77500 52 998 893 73 31 Should I be concerned for my safety at this club and surrounding area? Thank you, Thomas B, of NYC'

2 Answers May 4, 2014 at 6:21 AM
    • May weather

Cancún Apr 22, 2014 at 2:47 PM

Hello I'm going to cancun on 5th may to the 16th. Iv looked online at weather reports for this time and everyday is meant to be raining and thunderstorms , I'm gutted :( does anyone know if they last all day?

4 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 4:15 AM
    • jet ski or wave runnerpulling a raft

Cancún Apr 16, 2014 at 7:08 PM

We are staying at RIU Palace Peninsula. We saw a jet ski/wave runner pulling an inflatable raft with several people inside. Is there a company in Cancun offering this? How do I find out more information?

1 Answer Apr 17, 2014 at 3:29 AM
    • jet ski or wave runnerpulling a raft

Cancún Apr 16, 2014 at 6:14 PM

We are staying at RIU Palace Peninsula. We saw a jet ski/wave runner pulling an inflatable raft with several people inside. Is there a company in Cancun offering this? How do I find out more information?