Estado de Querétaro de Arteaga

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jet ski or wave runnerpulling a raft

Cancún Apr 16, 2014 at 6:14 PM

We are staying at RIU Palace Peninsula. We saw a jet ski/wave runner pulling an inflatable raft with several people inside. Is there a company in Cancun offering this? How do I find out more information?

more
    • Geli Dolls /Munecas Geli

Mexico City Apr 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM

I currently live in NY, but was looking for someone who is traveling to Mexico City.

My sister in law bought me a beautiful doll last year when she was on vacation (they are called Munecas Geli) and they only sell them in Mexico City. They are 100% vinyl and have long realistic eyelashes. From what i have researched online, they are sold in the stores Sanborn & Liverpool (I'm not sure if she got them there as well). Anyways, my niece's birthday is coming up, and I would love to get her a Geli doll. The problem I am having is that shipping takes too long from Mexico (about a month). I was wondering if anyone out there is willing to help me by bringing one back to the US (I'll pay for shipping from your state to mine). Does anyone have a clue about these dolls? Or is anyone out there who is traveling now or soon willing to help me? Please email me at viviana.tello@aol.com
      Thanks!

more
    • Travel from McAllen, TX to Mexico City

Mexico Apr 14, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Planning summer travel to Mexico City from McAllen via Monterrey-Saltillo-Matehuala-San Luis Potosi-Querétero, etc., I've driven McAllen-Monterrey plenty, but haven't Monterrey-Querétaro, in a few years. Any info on those who have would be greatly appreciated. General "safety" (I'm not one of those super "paranoid" to travel to Mexico, just take my precautions as I do when I travel anywhere), road quality, clean rest/gas stops, etc. Many thanks!

more
    • things to do with kids

Playa del Carmen Apr 11, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Are there any special events happening in June 2014

more
    • Woonelly's Profile Photo

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more
    • Woonelly's Profile Photo

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more
    • Liv4thebeach's Profile Photo

Cheap place to stay on South end of beach

Tulum Apr 8, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Does anyone know of good place to stay on South end of beach close to Sian Ka'an reserve? We stayed at Rancho San Eric last year and loved it but it is $210/nt. we really just need privacy and a place to sleep. Pretty easy going. Thought about staying with "naked beach guy" on the reserve but I think that's a little much for me.
      Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
      Thanks!

more
    • Yucatan, Mexico - Yoga Retreat - looking for travel friends

Estado de México Apr 2, 2014 at 4:24 AM

Hi,

I'm 25 years old, spanish (sorry for my english!!) and last year I was to a yoga retreat in Sayulita, México and was wonderfull! The location was very special and give me fantastic nature esperience and I knew a lot of people from any nations and culture.

Here you can find photos of the retreat and the magic place ommretreats.com/magic-mexico...

This year I want repeat my experience with the same mexico yoga retreat, but in Yucatan: ommretreats.com/trips/sanmig...
      Any one want to come with me? Any spanish/european friend to make together the yoga trip?

Thanks a lot for your attention!

more
    • jet ski or wave runnerpulling a raft

Cancún Apr 16, 2014 at 7:08 PM

We are staying at RIU Palace Peninsula. We saw a jet ski/wave runner pulling an inflatable raft with several people inside. Is there a company in Cancun offering this? How do I find out more information?

more
    • information

Oaxaca de Juárez Apr 9, 2014 at 3:46 PM

are there a lot of american stores in oaxaca?

more
    • Travel Between Hotels

Puerto Morelos Apr 9, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hi, I am going to Puerto Morelos in a few weeks for a wedding and wondering if there is a bus that goes between the hotels? I am staying at the Ocean Coral and Turquesa and need to get to the Azul Sensori.

Thanks!

more
    • driving from houston to nuevo laredo

Nuevo Laredo Apr 7, 2014 at 10:17 AM

i just need to see a family member that will be waiting for me on the other side. i have a passport but i do not have a permit for my car. what can i do? And also i need to take with me 3 large bags. can i pass to the other side with them?
      i need help asap pls!

more
    • from GDL to Uruapan

Guadalajara Apr 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM

how much is the bus ticket from GDL to Uruapan Michuacan? How many hours is it?

more
    • Gift Certificate

Cancún Apr 3, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Do you know where I can buy a dinner certificate in Cancun for a good restaurant...? My friends is getting married in Cancun and I want to send  them a nice gift :)

more
    • Tips and must do in Ensenada in 2 days?

Ensenada Apr 1, 2014 at 6:09 PM

19 year old college daughter and I are going to Ensenada for 2 days tomorrow -- we are both outdoorsy, nature lovers, also both speak Spanish and love culture and meeting people. Not big shoppers. At home staying at a really inexpensive hotel or a nice resort. We are renting a car in San Diego and driving down. Already have hotel reservations. Thanks!!

more
    • PeterParkerS's Profile Photo

Chapultepec Castle Visit , Mexico City

Mexico City Mar 27, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I am new to mexico . I want to visit chapultepec Castle and Park on 29 March Saturday. Can anyone join me please .

more
    • House in Zihua

Zihuatanejo Mar 26, 2014 at 7:02 AM

I need a place to stay for about 3 months that has 3 bedrooms and a pool and allows a dog. Is there anything affordable out there?

more
    • Questions for current SMA expats/locals

San Miguel de Allende Mar 26, 2014 at 12:49 AM

Coming in for three days (May 22-25) from Guadalajara. From Atlanta, GA and will be spending a few weeks traveling around Mexico. Wondering what the "musts" are for my short trip to SMA. I love off the beaten path kinda stuff but don't wanna get outside SMA. Best weekend markets, street food vendors, bars and restaurants and local activities would be appreciated. If there is anything special going on for these dates, I would also love to know about them! Thanks and I look forward to hearing from everyone!

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Concert Tickets

Mexico City Mar 22, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Considering going to Mexico City for a couple of concerts. Unfortunately Ticketmaster Mexico doesn't have great seats available. Is there a site such as Stub Hub, Ebay, etc. that would have tickets for concerts at the Auditorio Nacional?

more
    • GinetteM's Profile Photo

Crossing on the ferry with a 35 feel long motor home

Isla Holbox Mar 21, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Can someone tell me if we can cross the motor home on the ferry.
      We have already spend 5 month in our motor home in Mexico a few years ageo my question is about taking the ferry to get to Holbox..

more
    • CROSSING TO USA BY TAXI

Nuevo Laredo 3 hours ago

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CROSS THE BORDER OF MEXICO USA BY TAXI FROM NEUVO LAREDO,MEXICO TO LAREDO,TEXAS,USA.

more
    • Pesos how much to bring for a weeks stay?

Puerto Vallarta Apr 11, 2014 at 9:53 PM

How much money to bring for a weeks stay in PV

more
    • maryabbey@att.net

Progreso Apr 5, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Does Progreso take American dollars?
      What beach can I find seashells?

more
    • fishing in playa Del Carmen

Playa del Carmen Mar 29, 2014 at 3:09 PM

If staying at campground at xel-ha are you able
      To put your boat in the water easy. Can you easily
      Drive on sand with truck??

more
    • PeterParkerS's Profile Photo

An Indian boy wants to enjoy the rich heritage and beauty of mexico city. Please guide.

Mexico City Mar 26, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Hi I am from India and I am new to Mexico City. I want to enjoy the beauty and rich heritage of mexico so that I can take beautiful memories back home, Friends please help me in planning my tour. I will stay 1 month in mexico, Thanks in advance.

more

Popular Estado de Querétaro de Arteaga Travel Answer Locations

• Taxi to San Miguel

Querétaro Feb 7, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Is it easy to get a taxi from Queretaro airport to San Miguel downtown? Any idea of the cost?

4 Answers Feb 11, 2014 at 9:06 PM
    • Buses from Mexico City

Querétaro Nov 25, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I am planning to travel to Queretaro on weekend taking a bus. I am staying in Thalepantla centro area. What buses that I can take going to Queretaro and back? Any internet sites? Thank you very much for your reply.

3 Answers Dec 6, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    • alex

Querétaro Mar 10, 2013 at 6:53 PM

how much do i take to a vist in queretaro?

2 Answers Apr 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    • steedappeal's Profile Photo

Queretaro vs San Miguel de Allende

Querétaro Nov 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM

How does these cities compare as destinations? i like a colonial atmosphere, relaxed with lots of walking and, above all, SAFE! Really appreciate any advice.

5 Answers Dec 11, 2012 at 10:31 AM
    • lucha libre in Querétaro

Querétaro Aug 30, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Hi there,
      Mys husband and I will be in the Querétaro area second week of September, hubby really wants to watch a lucha libre match/game.
      Any advice on where to go?

thanks

Dorothee

1 Answer Aug 31, 2012 at 6:34 AM
    • dates for fiesta de la santa cruz

Querétaro Mar 31, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Hello,
      Can someone let me know the dates of the Fiesta de la Santa Cruz in Queretaro this year? [2012]

2 Answers Apr 3, 2012 at 9:37 AM
    • simismadre's Profile Photo

Dog Friendly Hotels

Tequisquiapan Jul 17, 2011 at 2:00 PM

My husband and I live in San Miguel de Allende and would like to visit Tequis for an overnight; we are bringing our 7 pound Papillon, already an international traveler. Can anyone kindly suggest any charming accommodations within walking distance of centro?

Gracias,

simismadre

• renting a car

Querétaro Dec 11, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Can someone tell me if there are any car rental agencies close to the bus station (we will be arriving in Queretaro via Primera Plus Buslines) as we need to rent a car to drive to San Miguel.

2 Answers Dec 12, 2010 at 2:22 AM
    • oslocairo's Profile Photo

planning time to visit colonial cities around Guanajuato

Querétaro Aug 24, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Hi!

I am planning a trip where I will stay in a hostel in Guanajuato and will have 9 days of visiting time. Since I am making Guanajuato my home base, I would like to visit other cities near by as day trips.

I know nothing about these places, but realize, at least that some are smaller than others and of course,and perhaps several could be visited in one day, while others would take several days.

Nonetheless, I am on a limited budget and so must return to Guanajuato to sleep. Also, I do not have a car, so would likely take a bus.

With that in mind, What are your recommendations? My thought was the following: Guadalajara ( I know, more than one day, but possibly city center highlights?), Queretaro, Morelia/ Patzuaro, Zacatecas. San Luis Potosi, Aquaclaientes,San Miguel de Allende. I have read that Dolores Hidalgo is very important historically, but architecturally, not of that much interest, but I am not sure.

I assume I will spend 3 days or so seeing Guanajuato as well and can, of course see it in small chunks of time each day as well. I have a lot of energy and don't mind long days, but am I just crazy to try to see all of this in my short time?

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you for any suggestions.

• City Bus in Queretaro

Querétaro Oct 15, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Is there a bus in the Centro Historico that goes to the Aeropuerto International in Queretaro? I want to go to meet a friend and do not want to pay25 in taxi to get there, undertanding that we will take taxi back since there will be luggage on the return trip. What street does the bus run down?
      Or must I go to the Bus Station outside of town to get an airport bus? Thanks for any help.

• Robin922's Profile Photo

SLP to Querétaro

Querétaro Jul 2, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Have been in SLP for the past few weeks, now driving down to Querétaro. Would love to hear some tips of what to see and do while I'm there and/or anything thing between the two cities.

There is almost nothing posted on Virtual Tourist, and not much to be found on the search engines.

Would also like to know about the traffic. When is rush hour and how bad is it?
      Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 3, 2009 at 1:03 AM
    • Tlacote Healing waters

Querétaro Jan 25, 2009 at 1:49 PM

I am planning a trip to tlacote, I s Mr. Chahin still there for us to take a very sick girl?

• Rod_ast's Profile Photo

Hotels

Estado de Querétaro de Arteaga May 4, 2007 at 9:22 PM

Does anybody know a hotel to stay in queretaro? I´m looking for a hotel not so expansive(between U$$40 and 80).

2 Answers Dec 25, 2007 at 6:24 PM
    • Family to visit Queretaro for 1 month in March 2006

Querétaro Feb 6, 2007 at 1:04 PM

I will be going to Queretaro for 6 to 8 weeks with my 1 year old, 3 year old and 10 year old. We will be staying in a hotel on de febrero, in zona industrial benito juarez. If anyone is familiar with this area can you give me some ideas of what to expect? Do we need a car? Can I walk to stores, markets, parks with the kids? should I bring items like my strollers, high chairs, car seats and beds from here with me or are there stores near there where I can purchase them (new or used)? What is the law for car seats and seat belts? Is it a safe area for children? Are there activities for children nearby? Would I be able to find any baby sitter services so that I can see the night life with my husband? Does anyone have photos that I can see of the people and life in this part of Mexico?

what so you recommend are things we should see and do before we leave Mexico?
      thank you!

1 Answer Feb 9, 2007 at 4:04 PM
    • dulces de bernal

Bernal Jan 14, 2007 at 10:43 AM

i need to contact the candy factory,dou you have the telephone number??

1 Answer Jan 15, 2007 at 6:05 AM
    • healing waters in Tlacote

Querétaro Jan 18, 2006 at 9:55 PM

I'm planning a trip soon to Queretaro,Mexico.
      Are there any tours from hotels(close to airport)in Queretaro to the
      healing waters on the ranch of Senor Jesus Chahin in the village of
      Tlacote?

3 Answers Jan 6, 2007 at 8:09 PM
    • language

Querétaro Jul 19, 2005 at 9:05 PM

I Know no spanish at all. Does Queretaro speak mostly spanish or are there places where i can go and they will understand what i am saying?

3 Answers Jul 20, 2005 at 8:00 PM
    • Gabbriella's Profile Photo

Where to live

Estado de Querétaro de Arteaga May 6, 2005 at 2:16 AM

My husband company will be transfering us to Queretaro in two months and I would like to know what are the recommended neighborhoods. We would like to live somewhere where there is high security.

3 Answers Nov 30, 2006 at 9:10 AM
    • Apartments in Querétaro

Querétaro May 3, 2005 at 1:12 PM

Hi,

I will saty in Querétaro for 2 months, June and July, and I look for an apartment in the city for this period of time. Does anyone have a recommendation for me? Are there any areas I should avoid?
      I`m from Germany, 22 years old. I do my practical university semester at a German electronic company and currently I live and work in D.F.

Saludos,
      David

• Apartments in Querétaro

Querétaro May 3, 2005 at 1:11 PM

Hi,

I will saty in Querétaro for 2 months, June and July, and I look for an apartment in the city for this period of time. Does anyone have a recommendation for me? Are there any areas I should avoid?
      I`m from Germany, 22 years old. I do my practical university semester at a German electronic company and currently I live and work in D.F.

Saludos,
      David

• guide and driver

Querétaro Feb 27, 2005 at 9:08 PM

My husband and I will be in Queretaro in March to look into the possibility of moving there. We are looking for an English speaking guide with car to show us some neighborhoods. Any recommemdations would be appreciated. Also, we're looking for advice on what areas to look in -- we aren't looking for an exclusive ex-pat/American enclave...just a nice, moderate, safe neighborhood.

2 Answers Feb 28, 2005 at 6:48 PM
    • Internet Service

Querétaro Jul 9, 2004 at 1:59 AM

What are my options, if you know, for internet service during my stay in Queretaro, Mexico? I have a laptop with a lan line and high speed connection capabilities. Also, how much is it to have a phone line put into a home and what are the monthly service charges. Thank you for any help that you can give me. Derrick

5 Answers Aug 28, 2004 at 11:36 PM
    • year long housing or housing exchange in querétaro

Querétaro May 23, 2004 at 9:39 PM

I hope to be living in querétaro for a year with my family (wife and daughter) to teach. I am looking for a house or apartment (3 bdr). I could exchange a 3 bdr house in berkeley california (8 miles from san francisco) or need to rent relatively cheaply. any ideas on how to do this would be appreciated (august, 2004-july 2005).

4 Answers Aug 15, 2004 at 6:23 PM
    • limey64's Profile Photo

Queretaro, Mexico

Querétaro Aug 18, 2003 at 12:48 PM

I am looking to rent an apartment in Queretaro Mexico in mid Jan 2004 for 2 months. Does anybody know how I can get info. for this? Thanks, Limey64

2 Answers Aug 24, 2003 at 8:54 AM
    • alfredop's Profile Photo

Anybody willing to travel around Queretaro?

Estado de Querétaro de Arteaga Jan 10, 2003 at 6:52 PM

Would be great if I can be of any help on directions or travel along. Enjoy your trips!

3 Answers Mar 11, 2007 at 11:18 AM