change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Yucatan, Mexico - Yoga Retreat - looking for travel friends

Estado de México Apr 2, 2014 at 4:24 AM

Hi,

I'm 25 years old, spanish (sorry for my english!!) and last year I was to a yoga retreat in Sayulita, México and was wonderfull! The location was very special and give me fantastic nature esperience and I knew a lot of people from any nations and culture.

Here you can find photos of the retreat and the magic place ommretreats.com/magic-mexico...

This year I want repeat my experience with the same mexico yoga retreat, but in Yucatan: ommretreats.com/trips/sanmig...
      Any one want to come with me? Any spanish/european friend to make together the yoga trip?

Thanks a lot for your attention!

• guatnut's Profile Photo

Visiting hours

Teotihuacán Feb 27, 2014 at 10:30 AM

I apologize if this question has been answered but I haven't seen any times recently. We want to get to Teotihuacan when it opens and hope to stay until closing time. Could anyone tell me? Gracias

2 Answers Feb 27, 2014 at 12:44 PM
    • ZOEGV's Profile Photo

Going next week.....

Teotihuacán Nov 19, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Hi there...Going to Teotihuacan next most likely Monday Tuesday. Plan on taking the bus from Mex City. I am staying in Zocolo area so let me know if I have a better alternate mode of travel to Teo.......Thx.

9 Answers Nov 21, 2013 at 12:06 PM
    • Bitxos's Profile Photo

6 days traveling from D.F. to Guanajuato, San Miguel Allende, Guadalajara. Is this to much?

México Nov 10, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Hi there from Portugal!
      I had an amazing time in a trip to México' 2012 (D.F. > Oaxaca > Palenque > San Cristobal de las Casas) and I'm going to return in the second half January 2014!

My plans: 2 weeks. First one: arriving México D.F., fly directly to Guanajuato > San Miguel Allende > Guadalajara.
      Second week I will fly from Guadalajara to Cancun; I want to Tulum and some other places (didn't "study" yet this second part of the trip).

I Need your help, please, in the first part of my plans. How many days in each place? Should I cut some of them? Or is it good like this? Do you suggest some B&B or Hostel (medium budget). Cleanliness is everything and also the location. Don't need luxury, just a good spot to sleep.
      Thanks in advance!

Also, I will be glad to help you in the other places of Mexico I've been! ;-)

7 Answers Nov 21, 2013 at 7:52 PM
    • Runnerone's Profile Photo

Traveling from Puerto Morelos to Calderitas-Mahahual and back to Puerto Morelos

México Nov 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM

What are my transportation options traveling from Puerto Morelos to Calderitas, Chetumal and then to Mahahual and back to PR? Relaxing and exploring pyramids.
      Thanks.

2 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM
    • BarbP11's Profile Photo

where to stay in a mexican villa, b&b etc

México Oct 19, 2013 at 8:51 AM

We are going from Zihuatenau to Acapulco in Jan by bus. We would like to stay on the beach in a nice Mexican resort. We would like to spend 3 days there then move on south of Acapulco to Puerta Escondido. Some where along the shore line we would like to stay another three days. We would love something quaint. Do you have any suggestions.

• Toluca as a base.

Toluca Sep 1, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Is Toluca a reasonable base from which to site see in Mexico City - especially the area around the museum of Anthropology?

3 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 7:42 PM
    • Safety?

Toluca Mar 24, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I'm planning on a trip to Toluca Mx. After all of the outrage about cartels be headings etc my mom is absolutely terrified and against me going. I'm a 21 year old american blonde hair blue eyed female. I am going to be staying with my fiance and his family. What should I know about safety and how much should I worry. Planning on going late June for 2 - 2 1/2 weeks.

1 Answer Mar 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM
    • rhino1975's Profile Photo

Opening Hours in Teotihuacan

Teotihuacán Aug 24, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Hi there,

A few of us office mates will be in Mexico city in few weeks time for work. We are really keen to visit Teotihuacan. Unfortunately, due to tight work schedules, we discovered that we only have one entire morning as we need to be back in Mexico City by 2p.m on the same day.

As such, our current plan is stay at the closest hotel to the site the night before so that we can visit the place as early as possible in the morning and maximise our time there, possibly with a guide to bring us around.

I've checked few websites, unfortunately, there seems to be different opening hours mentioned on it. Have few websites which states 9.00 a.m, one which states 8.00 and there is one which states at 7.00.am.

Anyone knows exactly the actual opening hours of the site? That will help us in planning our short time there: Would be great if it opens early.

Further, can anyone recommend a good place to stay which is really close to the site?

Thanks

1 Answer Nov 20, 2013 at 12:58 AM
    • Transport between Teotihuacán and Mexico City airport

Teotihuacán Jun 15, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Hi,
      I am going to Mexico in 3 weeks and have a 12 hour stop in Mexico city. I would like to use the time visiting Teotihuacán. I have seen several places where people recommend to hire a taxi for a day/5 hours in order to get there and back, but I was wondering if it is possible to take a taxi from the airport to Teotihuacán, let the taxi go and then find a new taxi when we want to get back to the airport?

If it is not possible. Do anyone know how much it costs to hire a taxi for a day/half day?

4 Answers Jul 6, 2011 at 10:28 AM
    • I need to find a tourist guide located in Valle de Bravo.

Valle de Bravo Jun 3, 2011 at 6:29 PM

I need to find a tourst guide located in Valle de Bravo so I can organize a visit with my students. All students speak spanish so I its not necessary for him/her to know english.

Is there a way anywone can help me on this?

Thanks!

Monica Martinez

2 Answers Jun 19, 2011 at 6:31 PM
    • 3 week trip in Mexico

Estado de México Jan 7, 2011 at 10:58 AM

We (husband, 14 yr old son and I) will be travelling to MC in July. Plan to have a couple of days in MC and then hire a car and travel around for about a week. We're then looking to fly to Copper Canyon for 4/5 days and then my husband wants to go to the Yucatan to do some diving. Any suggestions? Is this too much to fit in? Any suggestions of great places on the Pacific coast instead?

7 Answers Jan 11, 2011 at 8:02 AM
    • gregantoniou's Profile Photo

San Cristobal via Chetumal or Campeche?

México Sep 23, 2010 at 8:00 AM

We are a gay couple and we have only 14 days in Mexico at the begining of December. We fly from London to Cancun, but we prefer to travel around (perhaps even up to Oaxaca) than stay at an all-inclusive by an artificial beach.
      Our list of "want to visit" is already almost unrealistic, so we are very open to suggestions about what is better. So, one of our main questions is: Is it better to travel to San Cristobal via Tulum/Chetumal or via Campeche?
      Also, would it be better to spend a few days in Isla Holbox, or Cozumel?
      Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

5 Answers Sep 24, 2010 at 11:48 AM
    • overnight at Nevada de Toluca

Estado de México Aug 10, 2010 at 10:25 AM

e like to go to the Nevada de Toluca (Nov.). I saw an article about lodging on the mountain. Does anyone has more info on this ? Some practical questions I have :

How much time should I calculate to drive to the park coming from grutas de Cacahuamilpa or Malinalco . Opening times ? We have our own car.
      What is the lodging about ? Must I make a reservation? Do they have any services or is it just a place to sleep?
      Will it be crowed in November ? (foreseen date Fri Nov. 20th)
      What will be the driving time from the crater to Metepec(Toluca)?

Thanks a lot for your replies.

1 Answer Sep 12, 2010 at 10:08 PM
    • how get to Testihuacan from Cancun

Teotihuacán Jul 11, 2010 at 4:33 PM

What is the available transportation from Cancun to Testihuacan?

1 Answer Jul 12, 2010 at 7:25 AM
    • Monarch Butterflies

Estado de México Apr 9, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Visiting in Dec 2010. Where would you recommend going to view the Monarchs? How to get there (cheap)? How much does admission cost? Children's rates?

1 Answer Apr 15, 2010 at 10:46 AM
    • Travelling from Cancun to Teotihuacan

Teotihuacán Apr 15, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Hi travelling to stay in Cancun in the summertime (tradeoff with my teenagers) and I would love to visit Teotihuacan while I am in Mexico. I would like to understand the simplest or most practical way to do that i.e. is it possible in a day or would we have to stay over? travel by train? Any help is appreciated.
      Thanks June

4 Answers Apr 17, 2009 at 11:19 AM
    • mtwllz's Profile Photo

Any train to Teotihuacan?

Teotihuacán Dec 12, 2008 at 11:24 PM

The only transportation that I'm familiar with in Mexico is the train. Can anyone tell me whhich Subway station is the closest to the Teotihuacan? and bus from there or taxi to the Pyramid?

any help...thank you.

2 Answers Dec 14, 2008 at 7:29 PM
    • Places to visit near Matamoras

Estado de México Nov 28, 2008 at 5:52 AM

Hey Guys,
      I am planning to visit Matamoras (near Brownsville Texas)for my visa stamping with my friend during Christmas week. Can someone suggest some good places to visit near Matamoras in Mexico? We plan on driving and want to spend 2-3 days in Mexico. Any tips/info for this trip are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Answer Nov 30, 2008 at 4:32 PM
    • PALLINA's Profile Photo

Frida Kahlo paintings in Mexico City

Estado de México Apr 14, 2008 at 7:16 AM

Hi everybody. I am going to Mexico and staying in Mexico City for one night and the morning after. Where can I find exactly Frida Kahlo's paintings? i was told that many paintings of her are in the US or even by private collectors. Perhaps by her Blue Hause in Cayoacan? But I am not so interested to see her house but her masterpieces. Many thanks

1 Answer Apr 14, 2008 at 7:32 AM
    • Holy week in Mexico

Teotihuacán Mar 7, 2008 at 2:57 AM

Hi guys,

I am going to Mexico city during the Holy week and I absolutly want to visit Teotihuacàn.
      Do you know if the site remains opened on Holy Thursday and Good Friday??

Thanks so much for hrlping me

• Is it safe for going to local pubs in downtown areas of Mexico city?

Estado de México Mar 5, 2008 at 5:38 PM

Or, which area recommended. Thanks for your tips.

5 Answers Mar 7, 2008 at 8:13 AM
    • ciaobella55's Profile Photo

Closed on Mondays?

Teotihuacán Feb 28, 2008 at 6:43 PM

I have one and half days in Mexico City on my way to Guatemala, so that I can see Teotihuacan. I arrive Sunday night. My guide book says the site is open every day, but I have since heard it is closed on Mondays. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
      Lynne

3 Answers Feb 29, 2008 at 7:05 AM
    • When is the next Bullfight?

Ciudad Juárez Jan 31, 2008 at 1:03 PM

Does anyone know when the next bull fight is? Is a place or a number to call to get the dates for upcoming fights in Juarez, Agua Prieta, or Nogales?

3 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 12:39 PM
    • Shaddow's Profile Photo

GETTING TO DOWNTOWN MEXICO

Toluca Dec 1, 2007 at 11:06 AM

what is the best way to get to Downtown Mexico ariving on VOLARIS Air?

7 Answers Feb 24, 2008 at 6:14 AM
    • is the site open Sundays???

Teotihuacán Aug 5, 2007 at 11:07 AM

Is the Teotihuacan piramide site open on Sundays??
      Esta el lugar de las piramides de Teotihuacan abierto para visitas los domingos?
      Luis

1 Answer Aug 6, 2007 at 10:55 AM
    • bus from san cristobal to antigua guatemala

San Cristóbal Apr 16, 2007 at 6:20 AM

Does anyone know how to get from san cristobal de las casas to antigua guatemala by bus? How long might that trip be?
      Also, is there a bus from san cristobal to belize city, and how long would that trip be, bus changes at border, etc. Gracias, Karen

• goye2cz's Profile Photo

Where to go in Northern Mexico?

Estado de México Apr 4, 2007 at 6:42 AM

My friend and I are considering a trip to northern Mexico sometime in late July or early August. Could anyone recommend a good place/places to visit? We probably would only be there for a couple of days. We live in Texas and haven't every really been to visit the neighbors so to speak. She's been to Nuevo Laredo but that's it. It will take us about 8 or 10 hours to get to the border so we wouldn't want to go TOO far into Mexico. I looked at some info about Monterrey but its a bit far and a bit...big city. What would you recommend?

2 Answers Apr 11, 2007 at 10:06 AM
    • Info about the area of Arboledas

Estado de México Mar 8, 2007 at 12:12 AM

Hello, I would like to get more information about the area of Arboledas. I am going to be visiting the area, and I am having a hard time trying to find any information on the Internet about this area. What is the town like? Is there fast speed internet available? Traffic? Crime? apt/home rental prices?

Thank you for your time in answering my question.

5 Answers Mar 11, 2007 at 11:16 AM
    • Bus from Queretaro?

Teotihuacán Feb 25, 2007 at 10:06 PM

Does anyone know if there is a direct bus from Queretaro to Teotihaucan? It will save me a lot of time if there is.
      Thank you.

3 Answers Feb 26, 2007 at 10:07 PM