Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Los Cabos, Mexico

Cabos May 16, 2015 at 8:21 AM

Hi,
      Have you been here?
      Any information re travel to, and attractions of this city will be welcome.
      Thanks.

more
    • Car Rental at CSL Airport

Cabo San Lucas May 11, 2015 at 5:49 AM

What type of insurance is needed? Also which care rental dealer would you reccommend

more
    • susiemargare's Profile Photo

re book and bean coffee shop

Puerto Vallarta May 10, 2015 at 10:19 PM

hi, all --

is the book and bean coffee shop still open? at the paradise community center?

thanks -- susie margaret

more

is la nube (italian restaurant) still open?

Puerto Vallarta May 10, 2015 at 7:47 PM

hi, all --

i've seen a post somewhere that says that la nube, the italian restaurant at matamoros 542, has closed. is this so?

thanks -- susie margaret

more

swimming with dolphins IN THE WILD, "wildlife connection" tour

Puerto Vallarta Apr 27, 2015 at 7:23 AM

hello, all --

has anyone been on this tour? their website is at wildlifeconnection.com/dolph..., and it sounds good (not one of those where they capture the dolphins and drug them so you can swim with them in a swimming pool), but has anyone had personal experience with this company or this tour?

thanks -- susie margaret

more
    • Hotels and family oriented.

Playa del Carmen May 22, 2015 at 7:37 PM

I am trying to help a family of 5 plan a trip for the month of July. Would like an all inclusive stay and it needs to have enough to entertain the kids also. Thanks.

more
    • Joped's Profile Photo

Spanish Schools

Puerto Vallarta May 4, 2015 at 9:03 AM

Hi all!
      Anyone know of a good school in PV where I could study Spanish?? Preferably close to the Marina??
      Thanks!!

more
    • Accomodation in Costa Rica

Costa Rica May 4, 2015 at 8:44 AM

I want to visit costa rica in December. I would request help for reasonable accomodation ( Paying Guest ) with some English speaking family in and around Costa Rica

more
    • Los Cabos, Mexico

Mexico May 20, 2015 at 11:06 PM

Hi, Do you live in or have travelled to Los Cabos, Mexico?
      If yes, can you tell me or direct me to the right websites to find out about life in this city?
      Thank you.

more
    • Merida Car Rental

Mérida May 13, 2015 at 2:28 PM

Is there a car rental company that does not require such a high deposit for a car rental. Most of them require a $700 deposit on a credit card on top the car fees.

Thanks
      LB

more

where exactly is the blue shrimp?

Puerto Vallarta May 10, 2015 at 8:58 PM

hi, all --

i have seen listings for the blue shrimp at olas altas  336  and at olas altas  366.  i've also seen a listing for a taste of italy at olas altas 336.

first, is a taste of italy still at 336?

if so, is the blue shrimp there too, or is it at 366?

thanks -- susie margaret 

more

los voladores de papantla

Puerto Vallarta Apr 27, 2015 at 3:31 AM

hi, all --

even tho i've been going to PV for several years, somehow i have missed seeing these "flyers of papantla." they sound incredible. can someone give me up-to-date info about what days they perform, the times, and where they are along the malecon?

thanks so much -- susie margaret

more
    • What is the usual price for lodging.I am looking in Valladolid. Nothing fancy, but comfortable.

Valladolid Apr 26, 2015 at 11:12 AM

how much might it cost to stay one month +

more
    • Driving from Phoenix to Cabo San Lucas: safe or not?

Baja May 14, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Planning to spend 2 weeks in Baja next summer, do some diving there, and considering whether it's safe or not to drive by car from Phoenix to Cabo San Lucas? And is it worth driving 1,3K miles or better to take a flight?

more
    • Parking for car rentals?

Cancún May 12, 2015 at 10:45 AM

How easy is it to park your rental?If we go to the malls, downtown, hotel zone, Xel-ha, Xplor, Tulum, Coba, Playa de Carmen, is there available easy parking? We are still trying to decide on a rental or public transportation.

more
    • Susanelambert's Profile Photo

Immigration process for taking my grandchildren to Cancun resort

Cancún May 4, 2015 at 8:50 AM

There appears to be a lot of paperwork and documents needed now to travel with children without their parents. Conflicting information from embassy and online. Has anyone recently been through Cancun airport with their grandchildren? Can you describe the requirements coming in and departing Mexico? INM Spanish documents??

more
    • Which all inclusive to stay at?

Playa del Carmen May 21, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Help, I have been researching all inclusive resorts all day in Playa Del Carmen and I am still not sure where to stay. My husband and I are going in October. We want to be around other people and have fun, but want alone time too. We would like to stay where it is tropical and has a Caribbean flavor. We are on a budget but could probably splurge some to stay in a nice resort. We are in our early 50's so were not really into kids. We would like to go into town and if its within walking distance that would be nice, but not a requirement. My husband likes to dive and I like to snorkel. Any suggestions?

more
    • How to get from airport to hotel in a middle of the night?

Cancún May 15, 2015 at 3:26 PM

How to get from airport to hotel in a middle of the night? I addressed this question to Imperial Las Perlas hotel where we will be staying. They do not respond. It was mention they have transportation to and from airport. We will arrive about 2am. Any suggestion what to use for transportation and how much it cost??

more
    • Villa Morena

Akumal May 5, 2015 at 10:00 AM

Please help! Looking to book at B&B Villa Morena and was wondering if anyone heard of this place-it has wonderful reviews....going with my husband and my 19 year old daughter and 16 year old son....looks about 20 mins to Mayan Ruins in Tulum.....any thoughts would greatly be appreciated

Thx, Rina from Phila

more
    • Safety In Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta May 4, 2015 at 5:37 AM

Not an alarmist and we love Mexico However the U.S. State dept just added PV to its list of dangerous places because of violent drug cartel activities ?Anyone have first hand knowledge about the situation?

more
    • Travelling by bus

Cancún May 4, 2015 at 1:16 PM

Hi All,
      My wife and I will be spending 5 days in Cancun and then on to Costa rica for our journey back home to Australia.
      Is it possible to get buses all the way,we want to explore Belize, Honduras Nicaragua before getting to Costa rica we have 28 days for this trip is it doable ?, or are the roads that bad that it could take days to get to city to city,
      Is it a safe way to travel and any idea of approximate cost for fares, we will be in the area in September.

Thanks

more
    • ChioQuiroz's Profile Photo

Pie de la cuesta

Acapulco Nov 20, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Hi
      I'm planning to go to Pie de la cuesta, has anyone have any info on hotels or apartments to rent?
      tks

• Cliff Divers

Acapulco Aug 18, 2009 at 7:38 PM

How do I get from the cruise port to the site of the divers?

2 Answers Aug 20, 2009 at 3:59 PM
    • fasiu's Profile Photo

Any suggestions to spend half day in Mazatlan, Mexico

Mazatlán Mar 1, 2009 at 11:33 AM

We shall be at Mazatlan port of call arriving on Sapphire Princess. We speak only English and don't want to join the expensive excursions on the cruise ship. Are there any good tourist spots we could visit on our own within the few hours we are there?

6 Answers Sep 4, 2014 at 8:30 PM
    • Travel between cities

Acapulco Jan 3, 2009 at 5:32 PM

On April 2, 2009 I need to travel from Acapulco cruise ship port to the Ixtapa Airport. I am having difficulty searching the Internet for any buses, cars, etc. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks! Terri

2 Answers Jan 30, 2009 at 6:55 PM
    • cliff diving

Acapulco Dec 14, 2008 at 6:59 PM

is anyone allowed to do the cliff diving?

• Any tips Nikki?

Mazatlán Oct 23, 2008 at 12:06 PM

Its seems you had a blast! Any spots that I shouldn't miss?

1 Answer Oct 23, 2008 at 12:49 PM
    • Hotel Help

Acapulco Oct 8, 2008 at 8:32 AM

I have been trying to decide which hotel to stay at in Acapulco. It has come down to either the Grand Mayan or the Mayan Palace. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• transportation for disabled traveler

Acapulco Sep 25, 2008 at 7:52 PM

Arriving via cruise ship, most of a day to tour, and wonder if we should pre-arrange for a car & driver for a disabled traveler. The cruise excursions are too long or not accessible for wheelchair confined. Any suggestions?

1 Answer Sep 26, 2008 at 5:28 AM
    • mikepapas's Profile Photo

las urracas

Zihuatanejo Sep 17, 2008 at 10:27 PM

Hi,

does anyone have any photos of Bungelows Las Urracas? it sounds great but I can't find pix anywhere !

2 Answers Feb 28, 2009 at 6:26 PM
    • secunnin's Profile Photo

weddingmoon

Ixtapa Jul 15, 2008 at 8:14 PM

i have been looking into getting married and honeymooning in Ixtapa. anyone have any input or suggestions on what resort/hotel to stay at.. i really like the loks of Las Brisas Ixtapa Resort but its not all-inclusive and i feel if we are going for 7 days all-inclusive is a better deal?! how is the Melia Azul Beach Resort for that? thanks! And lastly has anyone see someone get married their and was it worth 1000.00?

3 Answers Aug 18, 2008 at 1:03 PM
    • Acapulco to Guadalupe

Acapulco Apr 7, 2008 at 10:24 AM

I am arriving by cruise ship into Acapulco and want to go to Our Lady of Guadalupe outside Mexico City. I have about 8 hours. Can it be done?

Thank you,

Susannon

3 Answers Apr 8, 2008 at 3:23 AM
    • How to find best airfare

Mazatlán Mar 15, 2008 at 11:34 AM

I want to visit our son and family in Mazatlan, Mexico in April this year. I live and prefer to fly from Colorado Springs, CO but will consider Denver. Have been checking several discount websites and find all airfare to be over550. Would like suggestions how I can reduce that price without spending 10-12 hours both ways.

1 Answer Mar 16, 2008 at 6:30 PM
    • One day in Acapulco

Acapulco Jan 25, 2008 at 10:43 AM

Hello all, My husband & I will be Acapulco for one day, coming in via cruise ship. I was in Acapulco twenty years ago with girlfriends after graduating college and loved it. What should we do for the day?? I know we must see the cliff divers, but the ship will be in port from 10:00 am to 1:00am. He loves the water, I love the beach any suggestions would be great. Thanks Ginny

• parasailing

Acapulco Dec 18, 2007 at 2:40 PM

we are a group of 7 (the youngest is 17) could you tell me what the "average" price for parasailing is?

1 Answer Dec 25, 2007 at 12:41 AM
    • Zihuatanejo

Zihuatanejo Nov 14, 2007 at 5:27 PM

Someone brought my attention to Zihuatanejo while discussing places we had rented
      for 3-4 months in Mexico.. I am looking for a relatively inexpensive apartment or small house with 2 bedrooms, fully furnished for 2009 (Jan. Feb.Mar.April) I do not want to pay more than500.00 per month. I am retired with only a small pension...I love to visit the markets and cook my own meals..also enjoy practicing my spanish with the locals...No need for a lot of entertainment.
      Am I dreaming ? If so, perhaps there might be an alternate location that would suit my budget. Anyone with info would be much appreciated...

3 Answers Mar 1, 2008 at 10:11 PM
    • acprincess's Profile Photo

city tours from the cruise terminal

Acapulco Nov 5, 2007 at 1:14 PM

I'm going to be in Acapulco for an afternoon and evening, arriving at noon on a cruise ship. My mother wants to take a city tour that includes the cliff divers. My sister is phobic about not booking it through the cruise line because she doesn't want to overpay. I've heard about someone called Rosie, but I can't find any contact info for her on the internet. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Acprincess

2 Answers Aug 28, 2008 at 6:51 AM
    • Busing to Zihatanejo

Zihuatanejo Nov 1, 2007 at 4:24 PM

How do I find bus schedules going from from Puerto Vallarta to Zihatanejo on the internet or an alternative source? In particular is there a bus directly to Zihatanejo? Thank you in advance.

1 Answer Nov 2, 2007 at 6:08 AM
    • Is there a safe and cheap bus from Mexico City to Zihuatanejo ?

Zihuatanejo Oct 31, 2007 at 7:07 PM

I was wondering if there is such a thing as safe cheap bus transportation from mexico city to zihuatanejo? From what I have seen the first class buses are like400 US dollars. If anyone knows if there is a cheaper bus line that runs that is safe I would love to hear aobut it. And if you have any Idea as to the schedule is or how to obtain it that would be nice as well.

Thank you soooo much!

3 Answers Nov 2, 2007 at 5:55 PM
    • Currency in Acapulco

Acapulco Oct 24, 2007 at 4:31 AM

We've been to Mexico before and never had to worry about local currency - dollars have sufficed. Is this also true for Acapulco? We will only be there a day before boarding a cruise-ship. Thanks.

4 Answers Oct 29, 2007 at 3:24 PM
    • Divers--how do you get there and other questions

Acapulco Oct 18, 2007 at 11:35 PM

What is an economical way to get to the divers. What are the best viewing places? Any specific restaurants? Should one reserve in advance? Thank you so much. Diane

2 Answers Oct 19, 2007 at 11:52 AM
    • Mikey64's Profile Photo

Confusing... Please Help

Acapulco Oct 1, 2007 at 6:57 PM

I've read a few reviews and I am seeing quite a bit more so-so reviews than I expected. I'm a corporate pilot and we're going to Acapulco on Oct 18 for 3 nights. Looking for something close to a happening club, nice hotel with a view and a balcony, not outrageous expensive, and with a fantastic pool. Any recommendations? Thank you!

2 Answers Oct 2, 2007 at 7:31 AM
    • how close to the cliff divers is las brisas

Acapulco Oct 1, 2007 at 12:13 PM

Hello, we have one night in acapulco and would like to see the cliff divers. how close is los brisas to the divers, can we get a taxi there? thanks eleanor

4 Answers Oct 2, 2007 at 7:35 AM
    • Fun to have in Zihua

Zihuatanejo Sep 18, 2007 at 1:34 AM

I will be travelling to Zihua for a week mid december with a bunch of friends adn family before i get married in Mexico city. Interested in opinions on fun things to do......... good restrauents etc.

Any tips welcome

cheers

1 Answer Sep 18, 2007 at 7:30 AM
    • stevin's Profile Photo

Gay acapulco?

Acapulco Aug 27, 2007 at 6:38 PM

My friend and I visited Puerto Vallarta last year and had a blast.

Would like to visit somewhere else in Mexico.

Anyone think Acapulco is worth a visit?

We're looking for something less American touristy, with a nice Mexican vibe, not too pricey, but still safe and fun.

Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Aug 28, 2008 at 6:46 AM
    • oslocairo's Profile Photo

Snorkling

Zihuatanejo Aug 14, 2007 at 3:14 PM

Hi!

Any suggestions about snorkling in Zihuatanejo? I saw a suggestion online about off of las Gatas Beach. Is it safe to do just by yourself? Where to go?
      Thanks!

4 Answers Sep 19, 2007 at 5:54 PM

Dolfin encounter

Ixtapa Aug 14, 2007 at 2:32 PM

Hi!

Anyone do the Dolfin encounter? It seems like a great thing to do in Ixtapa because it is much cheaper than in San Diego,California for example.

Are reservations needed? What's the best way to get there from Zihuatanejo? We don't have a car.

Thanks!

Taxi , boat , or bus to Ixtapa?

Zihuatanejo Aug 14, 2007 at 2:28 PM

Hi! Which is better? We will be near La Ropa Beach, Zihuatanejo. How much does it cost?

Thanks!

taxi fare from airport to Villas san Sebastian in Zihuatenejo above La Ropa Beach

Zihuatanejo Aug 14, 2007 at 1:33 PM

How much is the taxi fare from the airport to Villas San Sebastian in Zihuatanejo? I believe it is up on a hill overlooking la Ropa Beach.

Thanks!

5 Answers Aug 14, 2007 at 2:26 PM

Tipping

Ixtapa Aug 14, 2007 at 12:58 PM

Hi Everyone!

I'm actually going to Zihuatanejo, not Ixtapa, but there is no forum for Zihuatanjeo.

What is tipping like, especially in a hotel? How much do you tip a made, a baggage carrier, etc Also, in a restaurant, if the tip is not included?

Thanks!

5 Answers Aug 14, 2007 at 2:41 PM
    • doxtran's Profile Photo

acapulco in mid august. it is worth it? too rainy?

Acapulco Jul 26, 2007 at 8:18 AM

I´m planning to go to acapulco from august 20th for a week. I´d like to know if I should reconsider this because it is usually too rainy there ( or maybe it is not that bad ). of course weather isn´t that predictible but any info will help me to decide this trip.

thanx!!

jorge

1 Answer Jul 28, 2007 at 2:54 PM