Be the First to Answer

• Scooter and me get to a hotel

Manzanillo Dec 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I am bringing a scooter. Is there a shuttle, that can take a scooter
      from the airport to a hotel?

more
    • Photographing at Celestun

Celestùn Dec 11, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Is it possible to photograph flamingos and other birds from land, or do you need to be on a boat?

more
    • Snorkeling Cenote

Tulum Dec 3, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I want to experience the stalactites/stalagmites and see fish. Staying in Tulum. Which Cenote(s) and with which outfit? Can you just show up and rent equipment there i.e. is a tour necessary? Is Dos Ojas filled with busloads of tourists?

more
    • car rental

Cabo San Lucas Dec 2, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Are there any car rental companies in Cabo that allow their cars to be taken off road? For example to the beach or the baja that is near by?

more
    • BlancaD's Profile Photo

beauty salon

Mexico City Nov 30, 2014 at 7:26 PM

I am trying to find a high end beauty salon chain in mexico city

more
    • Safe to travel overnight from Guanajuato to Mexico Norte by ETN Bus?

Mexico Nov 29, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Hi there I am a lady travelling alone from Guanajuato to Mexico City. I am thinking of travelling by the overnight ETN Bus and reach the Mex city station at 6am to catch a flight at 11.40am. Is it normally safe to travel overnight on this route with the bus company? Thanks in advance

more
    • Traveling from the ETN Bus Terminal in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico

Nuevo Laredo Nov 26, 2014 at 7:09 PM

I have three relatives arriving from Mexico City to Nuevo Laredo via ETN Bus tomorrow morning the 27th. Can they take a taxi to Laredo Via Bridge One to pass Immigration and Customs Inspection or do they have to take a taxi to Bridge One and walk across the Bridge? Thank you for your assistance, Richard McCoy

more
    • Driving to Ensenada with my 15 year old fro San Diego

Ensenada Nov 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM

1. Do we need a tourist card
      2. Will my childs birth certificate satisfy the entry/exit requirements
      3. I was told Ensenada was located in the "free zone " so does that mean I do not need a vehicle permit. Banjerito bank gladly took the fee's, issued the permit, and took the $350 depsit, OF COURSE, even though the app stated we are driving to Ensenada, hahaha,, Any advice ?
      4. Does my child need a parental consent form translated into Spanish from her Mom.

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

souvenir shops in Cancun

Cancún Nov 26, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Where are the best souvenir shops in Cancun?

more
    • Beach bar near the cozumel ferry

Playa del Carmen Dec 2, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Where is a good place to rent a chair / table right on the beach that has good food and drinks?

more
    • Has anyone stayed at Gecko Rock Resort?

Oaxaca Nov 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I found this place when looking for a smaller beach resort on Oaxacan coast and I was curious if anyone has an experience with them? They might be new or something because I can't find too much else about them online.

Cheers!

http://geckorockresort.com/

more
    • wind and water temperature

Los Barriles Nov 25, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Hi,

We are planning for our trip to Los Barriles for the first time. Our trip will be the week of Christmas this year, and we plan to rent a private house on the beach. We would like to know if the water will be warm enough to swim? Are there any good place snorkel near the shore? For someone who is a beginner swimmer, is the water safe to swim in? We have learned that wind surfing is popular in winter, how strong the wind would be? Will that make it uncomfortable to sit on the beach or swim with the wind? Thank you!

more
    • snorkeling photo Review

Playa del Carmen Dec 14, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Hey!

Looking to buy a Underwater Camera for Snorkeling Camera. But When i check these review its very Confusing,.. Any Expert Can Suggest me a Cheap and Best Camera?

more
    • Humidity in Querétaro

Querétaro Dec 14, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I'll be there in january, february and march. What is very important for me is to know about the % of humidity.

more
    • In search of ... inflatable bed in Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta Dec 4, 2014 at 10:17 AM

We will be visiting again this year but this time need an extra twin bed. I thought a decent inflatable might work out well but figure Costco probably would only carry a queen bed as it does at home. Does anyone know of any stores that might sell these that I can contact and preorder for pickup? We will again be staying in Zona Romantica just south of the river.

more
    • dharmabum222's Profile Photo

Medical advice/help.

Mexico Dec 6, 2014 at 12:34 PM

A dear friend of mine was seriously injured in a boating accident in Playa del Carmen and had to have emergency surgery to repair several shattered vertebrae. She is stuck in the hospital where she is nervous because she is experiencing difficulty breathing and having a hard time communicating. They feel that she may have blood clots in her lungs as she is having trouble breathing. She is desperately trying to get to a US hospital where she can communicate. The U.S. consulate/embassy is closed until Monday. I am hoping that someone out there in VT land has some advice on how to help her and where to start. She is terrified and scared that she is going to die from complications. Any help or advice is so appreciated.

more
    • House in Zihua

Zihuatanejo Mar 26, 2014 at 7:02 AM

I need a place to stay for about 3 months that has 3 bedrooms and a pool and allows a dog. Is there anything affordable out there?

1 Answer Mar 26, 2014 at 8:43 AM
    • Need a source of Raw Goat's Milk!

Zihuatanejo Feb 12, 2014 at 10:21 AM

I will be honeymooning in Zihuatanejo in just 2 weeks. I need to find a source of fresh goats milk, preferably raw. Anyone?

1 Answer Feb 12, 2014 at 12:09 PM
    • Heathersue13's Profile Photo

Shipping from Zihua to the States

Zihuatanejo Jan 12, 2014 at 1:39 PM

If I decide to purchase a large item or a large amount of dishware, art, etc., is there a reliable and reasonably priced way to do this, such as FedEx?

• BUDGET ACCOMODATIONS FOR A 5 MONTH STAY

Zihuatanejo Jan 10, 2014 at 3:39 PM

I'm looking for a not too expensive accomodation in the old town of Zihuatanejo for a 5 month period November 2014 to end March 2015. Preferably a one or two bedroom place within walking distance of a large grocery store but in a quiet area. If you know of any places you'd recommend please let me know.

1 Answer Jan 10, 2014 at 7:01 PM
    • Soy milk in Zihuatanejo?

Zihuatanejo Jan 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Is there anywhere is Zihuatanejo that serves espresso drinks with soy milk?

2 Answers Jan 5, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    • driving time from ixtapa to acapulco

Ixtapa Dec 7, 2013 at 7:01 AM

what is the drive time between ixtapa and acapulco

3 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 5:24 PM
    • Acapulco travel since hurricane

Acapulco Nov 21, 2013 at 5:43 AM

I am going to Acapulco to Galeon y Valero for feb and March. Is it safe for me? I'm a 63 yr old woman going alone

1 Answer Feb 27, 2014 at 4:09 PM
    • AtlantaPaul's Profile Photo

Take smartphone to Acapulco

Acapulco Sep 12, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I live in the U.S. and was wondering if taking a smartphone with a prepaid data plan with me on my upcoming trip to Acapulco would be a wise decision? Would it help me get around the city more efficiently?

4 Answers Sep 13, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    • Tlapa bus from Mexico City

Tlapa de Comonfort Jul 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM

What bus from Mexico City to Tlapa de Comonfort?

• acapulco

Acapulco Jun 3, 2013 at 9:55 AM

has anyone traveled to acapulco since the incident in february of 2013

• All Inclusive or not

Ixtapa Apr 4, 2013 at 6:58 AM

We are trying to decide if we want to book an AI resort in lxtapa. My concern is that we don't necessarily want to be tied down to one resort for meals but eating out can be expensive if we have a martini before dinner and a bottle of wine with dinner. Are there restaurants in lxtapa where we can take our own wine and pay a corkage fee?

• Question title

Acapulco Mar 19, 2013 at 11:49 AM

what are some customs in acapulco

2 Answers Mar 19, 2013 at 1:46 PM
    • Catholic Church

Zihuatanejo Feb 14, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I would like to know if there is a quaint nice Catholic Church to get married in Zihuatanejo. Its a surprise.

1 Answer Feb 14, 2013 at 7:51 PM
    • fool_moon's Profile Photo

From Acapulco to Oaxaca by bus

Acapulco Jan 6, 2013 at 8:29 AM

How can I get by bus from Acapulco to Oaxaca avoiding to go via Mexico City? It seems that there is no direct connection but I cant even find a bus from Acapulco to Puerto Escondido. From there to Oaxaca exists a daily bus, so the question is to find a way from Acapulco to P.Escondido, maybe with a bus change underway.

7 Answers Jan 6, 2013 at 3:23 PM
    • Local Culture & Photography in Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo?

Ixtapa Jan 5, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I will be spending a week in Ixtapa at the end of January/early February. I have been to Mexico twice before, to Puerto Vallarta and San Jose del Cabo. I am a historian & travel photographer, and am working on a photo blog of travel photography from my various journeys around the world. I am the type of traveler who likes to try and get 'off the beaten path', where possible. I know that staying in an AI is not exactly that, but I tend to spend little time in resorts and try to do independent travel whenever possible.

For example, my highlights to PV were bus trips to colonial villages in the mountains, and in Cabo, traveling to Todos Santos and taking an ATV trip through the desert, where I photographed fascinating rural shrines.

My time is limited to a week, but I would like to get any suggestions on places in the area that I could travel to to get some amazing photos and perspectives. Ideally, I would like to see some towns in the Guerrero mountains, either larger cities like Taxco or smaller villages. In the coastal towns, I like to wander and do street photography, particularly of shrines to the Virgin of Guadalupe - there are so many of them and they are very beautiful and creative!

Can anyone recommend some interesting places to see in Ixtapa-Zih, for ex. churches, shrines or cemeteries? And any advice on hiring a local guide for a day or two who would be willing to take me to local villages, places where most tourists do not venture? Thank you kindly!!

2 Answers Oct 25, 2013 at 7:09 PM
    • Hotels/Motels

Cuajinicuilapa Jul 9, 2012 at 10:23 PM

We will be arriving in Cuaji in September 2012. We were wanting to know if there were any hotel/motel accomadations that anyone could recommend for about a month's stay in Cuaji?

1 Answer Jul 30, 2012 at 8:14 AM
    • Driving south on 200 to zihuatanejo

Zihuatanejo Nov 18, 2011 at 8:15 AM

I am planing to drive from Puerto Vallarta to zihuatanejo in January can anyone tell me if the drive down 200 is safe

2 Answers Apr 9, 2013 at 8:48 AM
    • How to get to Divers

Acapulco Oct 6, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Bit confused, ariving in Acapulco from cruise ship terminal and want to see the divers. But some replys say you can walk to see them and others say you have to get a taxi. Fairly fit. Can anyone help. Thanks Vonysc.

3 Answers Oct 6, 2011 at 7:32 PM
    • thoughts on mazatlan this September?

Mazatlán Aug 9, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Im going w my husband for our honeymoon to mazatlan for the first two weeks of September. We have a fully furnished condo to stay in. Will it likely rain the whole time? Are the bugs bad? He wants to fish for marlin... Or whatever you can catch in the deep sea. Is that easily available there at this time? Will we be safe just the two us to sight see, walk around the beach and go out? Are there fun things for late 20-somethings to do? We will be there two weeks, what kind of clothing would it be wise to pack? We have never been there so any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks!

7 Answers Aug 18, 2011 at 2:34 PM
    • Bus from Acapulco airport to Cuajinicuilapa

Cuajinicuilapa Jan 17, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Hello,

I will arrive at Acapulco airport on February 23rd 2011, at about 2pm, and want to travel by bus to Cuajinicuilapa at directly as possible. Can anyone please provide me with economical directions?

Thank you.

2 Answers Jan 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM
    • budget living in zihua

Zihuatanejo Jan 7, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Thanks everyone for the replies re: bus to Zihua. I may spend ten weeks around Zihua. Can anyone suggest budget accomodation in the general area (not Ixtapa of course). In Thailand, it is easy to get a good place for30 u.s. a night. I am hoping to be able to find something similar in Zihua.

muchismas gracias
      Gary

3 Answers Jan 8, 2011 at 9:35 AM
    • bus from ixtapa to zihua

Zihuatanejo Jan 6, 2011 at 9:35 AM

What is the best way to get from the ixtapa airport to zihua WITHOUT GETTING RIPPED-OFF?

Thanks,
      Gary

3 Answers Jan 6, 2011 at 9:04 PM
    • toontown's Profile Photo

New Years parties?

Ixtapa Dec 13, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Anything good to do in Ixtapa or Zihaut at New Years?

1 Answer Dec 13, 2010 at 11:49 PM
    • Outside Zihuat/Ixtapa

Estado de Guerrero Oct 10, 2010 at 8:22 PM

We are staying in Zihuat/Ixtapa for one week, then will have a rental car for one week with no reservations yet. We have two small kids, 3 and 5, and are wondering where else in the region to go. Not interested in Acapulco or other big towns or resorts. Eco resorts, colonial towns, and family friendly places would be great, not to far from Zihaut!

1 Answer Oct 25, 2010 at 3:27 AM
    • Gallexi's Profile Photo

Price of Taxis

Acapulco Sep 2, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Does anyone know approximately how much it would cost now to get a taxi from the Cruise Ships docking area to La Quebrada. ??

3 Answers Sep 2, 2010 at 10:57 PM
    • Bus Service to and from Taxco Easter Week - hotel??

Estado de Guerrero Mar 24, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Hello - I am an older American woman currently in Tepoztlan - I don't drive, and would like to see the processions on Thursday night and maybe Friday (is Thursday the best?) during Semana Santa. Finding a hotel online is impossible of course. I was thinking of coming by bus Thursday afternoon, but if I can't find a hotel room I might have to wander in the street all night, which is quite exhausting for me. Does anyone know what time the earliest bus or combi to Cuernavaca leaves, or if there is special service during Semana Santa, running at night for instance? Thank you, Jean

• Transportation from Acapulco to Ixtapa

Acapulco Mar 6, 2010 at 8:18 AM

Hi Everyone, my wife and I will be vacationing for a week in Acapulco and then traveling to Ixtapa for another week, we would like to know the best way to travel (air, bus, taxi or rent a car) and any other ideas you may have, thanks.
      Tim

1 Answer Mar 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM
    • Does Anyone Remember "Puesta del Sol" in Pie de la Cuesta?

Acapulco Feb 26, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Hi,
      I remember visiting a small hotel in Pie de la Cuesta back in the mid -90s called Puesta del Sol. Quite large, main house (most of which was closed), and 2 level garden apartment type arrangement on the beach. Shocking pink and with a landscaped area and pool. It was owned by a couple from the US (Indiana, I think) but run by a wonderful Mexican family. Can't find it anywhere on the web and am wondering if it's still around or now under new ownership with a new name.

Many thanks.
      Jeana

2 Answers Mar 5, 2010 at 5:25 PM
    • swim with the dolphins

Ixtapa Feb 11, 2010 at 4:04 PM

1)do I have to pay just to watch kids swim with the dolphins and if so how much?
      2) is there a van from cruise port to the show and how much?
      3) do you need res. for this or pay when I get there?

1 Answer Feb 11, 2010 at 9:49 PM
    • Southerner's Profile Photo

College Student Volunteer Opportunities in or near Acapulco

Acapulco Jan 13, 2010 at 7:51 AM

I have the opportunity to bring six college undergraduates to Acapulco (lodging has been provided for free)in May 2010. Does anyone know of a place they can volunteer their services? They are interested in community planning, working with children and poverty issues. (Half of them are fluent in Spanish.)
      Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 13, 2010 at 6:53 PM