Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where can you get braces

Ciudad de Dolores Hidalgo Jul 18, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Where can you get braces in Dolores hidalgo

• BigBrando's Profile Photo

Bus from Dolores Hildago to San Miguel de Allende

San Miguel de Allende Jul 16, 2014 at 12:48 PM

I'm wondering if I can bus from Dolores Hildago to San Miguel de Allende. Primera Plus doesn't seem to offer the route are there other companies or local busses that offer this route ? Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 7:06 PM
    • MarthaT.'s Profile Photo

Banking in San Miguel

San Miguel de Allende Jul 8, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Is there a Scotiabank in San Miguel? Plan to visit in a few months, and would like to use ATMs for my cash needs, but hate paying atm fees. What banks are there? Are any connected to Scotiabank in Canada? Thanks.

• fachd's Profile Photo

Guanajuato Mexico

Guanajuato May 23, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Recently I built a Guanajuato page. How come all of the photos end up in Estado de Sinaloa and my page is not with Guanajuato Mexico? Did I click the wrong province? At the beginning I think I went to Estado de Sinaloa >Guanajuato and began my Guanajuato page there. Do I suppose to click on Estado de Guanajuato > Guanajuato or Estado de Guanajuato? If so how do you correct it. I don't really fancy starting the laborious work again. Can anyone help? Thanks

4 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 8:39 PM
    • University Graduate in San Miguel de Allende

San Miguel de Allende May 21, 2014 at 3:22 PM

I recently graduated from a University in Texas and plan on taking a month long vacation in San Miguel de Allende for the entire month of June before hitting the real world. While I have visited the city before and know it pretty well, it would be nice to meet some new people and relax while I am there. While I am 22 years young, I do not have a preference in age when getting to know people. From a 21 year old student to a 65 year old ex-patriot. I enjoy my time with all. I am an avid sports enthusiast and plan on spending a lot of my time watching the upcoming World Cup games while having a drink (or two), but want to also get to know the city a bit more. Anything from going to the Jardin, finding a swimming spot to relax, traveling to the countryside to hike, or even kicking the ball around. I am usually open to anything and would also like to try and travel to nearby cities and even a city on the coast. It would be great to get any ideas on places where people hangout or anything worth knowing about.

1 Answer May 21, 2014 at 7:34 PM
    • Drinking and eating safely in Guanajuato

Guanajuato Apr 22, 2014 at 9:52 AM

I am travelling to Gto in June. Keep hearing "don't drink the water" and "eat nothing that is not cooked." True?
      Kind of have a delicate :-) stomach and don't want to be sick for the week that I am there.
      Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.

1 Answer Apr 22, 2014 at 10:06 AM
    • Questions for current SMA expats/locals

San Miguel de Allende Mar 26, 2014 at 12:49 AM

Coming in for three days (May 22-25) from Guadalajara. From Atlanta, GA and will be spending a few weeks traveling around Mexico. Wondering what the "musts" are for my short trip to SMA. I love off the beaten path kinda stuff but don't wanna get outside SMA. Best weekend markets, street food vendors, bars and restaurants and local activities would be appreciated. If there is anything special going on for these dates, I would also love to know about them! Thanks and I look forward to hearing from everyone!

• San Miguel Local Tour Guide

San Miguel de Allende Feb 24, 2014 at 12:54 PM

We would like to find an amazing local tour guide that is professional and very knowledgeable about San Miguel. References would be helpful. Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 1:18 PM
    • Swimming pools

San Miguel de Allende Feb 13, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Where can I go for a swim?

1 Answer Feb 13, 2014 at 7:46 PM
    • Long term car parking near San Fernando Plaza

Guanajuato Jan 29, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Will be in gto for one month Feb 15 to Mar 15 and am looking for long term parking. Any suggestions. Name, number, address coet etc? Don't want to park on the streets.

• How many days to stay in St Miguel to see it all?

San Miguel de Allende Jan 6, 2014 at 9:24 PM

We are hoping to visit several mt cities and trying to figure out how many days to stay in each town. The only other city we have decided is a "must" is Guanjuato.

4 Answers Jan 7, 2014 at 4:45 PM
    • Pool Hall in San Miguel de allende

San Miguel de Allende Dec 9, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Anyone know the address of Bolo Ocho or other pool halls?
      thanks

2 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 7:01 PM
    • Manzanillo Airport Transporation

Manzanillo Nov 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Does anyone know what Hotel Zone Barceló Karmina Palace, Manzanillo is located in - Zone 1, 2 or 3??? What is the best cost effective way to get there without too much hassle and wasted time? How long is the ride to hotel? Any other info would greatly be appreciated.

• Shipping personal effects to San Miguel

San Miguel de Allende Oct 22, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I will be going to San Miguel with 4-5 suitcases. It would be expensive to ship these as extra baggage by plane. Is it possible to get a good bus from San Antonio to SMA? Or is there a better way to ship the extra bags rather than as excess baggage?

1 Answer Oct 23, 2013 at 6:51 AM
    • San Miguel to Mexico City

San Miguel de Allende Oct 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM

We are arranging private transport to and from Mexico City Airport, and will spend several days in Mexico City at the end of our trip next February.
      1. Is the trip between Mexico City and San Miguel safe?
      2. How much should we expect to pay (4 people)
      3. Do you have a favorite limo service?
      4. What service will provide both transport to and from the airport plus guide service in Mexico City?

4 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM
    • best hotel in leon

León Aug 31, 2013 at 6:26 AM

please suggest the best hotel in leon

1 Answer Aug 31, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    • HOTEL SHUTTLE

León Aug 30, 2013 at 7:34 PM

DO ANY OF THE HOTELS IN LEON HAVE A PICK UP AND DROP OFF SERVICE FROM THE AIRPORT?

• Weather Consistency

San Miguel de Allende Aug 28, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I am 62 and aquired an sinner ear issue a few years ago. Mostly I get vertigo if the air is "heavy" (inversion layer) or the barometer changes pressure significantly or frequently. I do well in the mountains and get sick in Oregon USA weather or coastal "June Gloom". Does anyone have feedback or no another in San Miguel Allende that has inner ear issues (often called Meniere's)? Thank you. (I am looking to stay 4-6 months to see how I feel there).

3 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 7:01 AM
    • bajalin's Profile Photo

I will be in Guanajuato in February 2014,

Guanajuato Aug 3, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Do entremeses still take place in the Plaza on Sundays?

2 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 7:39 AM
    • Best schools?

Guanajuato Jul 24, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Currently I am planning to take Spanish language classes at the University of Guanajuato. They were recommended by a family member and they seem to be the most affordable at $600.00 for tuition but I am wanting a second opinion. What are the best schools in Guanajuato. P.S. I will be living with a family friend in Guanajuato so the school has to be in Guanajuato.

1 Answer Jan 30, 2014 at 7:42 AM
    • Spending money?

Guanajuato Jul 24, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I am going to be studying at the Guanajuato University and I am curious how much spending money would be smart to bring for a six month stay? I won't need to buy food, but I might be taking the bus regularly and of course I may want to do a little shopping.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2013 at 7:41 PM
    • Swimming facilities

San Miguel de Allende Jul 5, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Are there any public pools in SMA?

3 Answers Aug 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    • kareywalter's Profile Photo

What to wear?

San Miguel de Allende Jul 4, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Spending 3 weeks in Posos de Mineral and San Migeul de Allende. Clothing suggestions and or other must need? want to pack small to bring camera equipment.
      Thanks,
      Karey

2 Answers Jul 5, 2013 at 8:08 AM
    • kareywalter's Profile Photo

clothing

San Miguel de Allende Jul 4, 2013 at 3:30 PM

what to pack for 20 days in July?

• cooking class

San Miguel de Allende Jul 3, 2013 at 2:05 PM

what does a cooking class cost

1 Answer Jul 3, 2013 at 5:19 PM
    • Cost of a bus ticket

San Miguel de Allende Jun 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Can anyone tell me what the cost of a first class bus ticket is from SMA to Puerto Vallarta? We are planning a trip in a few months and would like to spend some time in both locations and travel by bus. What is the time it takes to get to PV from SMA by bus?

3 Answers Jun 3, 2013 at 3:47 PM
    • Bus Fares

San Miguel de Allende May 18, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Is there a bus to San Luis Potosi from San Miquel de Allende

4 Answers May 20, 2013 at 5:53 AM
    • Barriers

San Miguel de Allende May 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM

What are some travel barriers (weather and transportation barriers, diseases, pollution, terrorism, cultural barriers and local customs) when traveling to San Miguel de Allende?

2 Answers May 14, 2013 at 10:44 AM
    • theyogamama's Profile Photo

Welding Classes

San Miguel de Allende Apr 16, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I will be in SMA this summer and would like to take a 1 day introductory welding class. Any knowledge of one? Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.

2 Answers Apr 24, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    • Public pool

Guanajuato Apr 12, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I am wondering if there is a public pool available in Guanajuato for lap swimming and public swimming? We'll be living there for a month and would love to keep up my exercise.....Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 15, 2013 at 7:45 PM