Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Estado de Durango Travel Answer Locations

• photophil's Profile Photo

Travel from Cancun to Nogales

Nogales Sep 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I would like to travel from Cancun to Nogales and would like to know what the best mode of travel would be?

3 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 4:55 PM
    • Travel route to Merida/Tijuana

Estado de Durango Oct 7, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I am travelling to Merida and Tijuan, Mexico and I am flying from Manila, Philippines. As a Philippines National, I am required to obtain a US visa when transiting to US. Any tips on what route should I take. Is there a international airport on those 2 places?

Thanks in advcane for your repl.

5 Answers Oct 29, 2012 at 3:15 AM
    • book about the history of NAZAS, Durango, MX during the Revolution of 1910

Nazas Aug 19, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Anyone know of at at least one such book? -- during the Revolution of 1910 my grandparents emigrated from the Municipio of Nazas in the state of Durango to San Antonio, Texas USA. Would like to visit the area in the near future and beforehand am interested reading about what was going on in that area when my grandparents left. Thank you.
      Honnod

• Traveling to Mexico as a group

Torreón Jan 25, 2008 at 6:41 PM

Hi all. My fiancee and I are planning a group trip (20ppl) to Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico, where our wedding is going to be. Does anyone have any tips on finding good group rates for airfare to Mexico?? I have already tried calling all of the major airlines and the most I can get is a 5% discount (through AA) or the option to make payments over time.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

1 Answer Jan 26, 2008 at 12:40 PM
    • Safety in traveling to Nogales

Nogales Oct 25, 2007 at 6:16 AM

I will be traveling from Tuscon. I want to go to Nogales, but my husbnd is against it. I am a 60 year old woman. Am fully capable of parking on the Arizona side and walking, and I can manage the pick pocket thing, so those not an issue. My concern is safety. Would you let your mother go to Nogales on her own? How safe is this? Also, have read that border crossings back into the U.S. are very long lines lately. Is this true of Nogales? An hour is ok, but more, I don't know. Are there times of the day when it is faster to return across border?

3 Answers Oct 30, 2007 at 9:45 AM
    • State Fair

Estado de Durango Apr 11, 2007 at 8:21 AM

Does anyone know the exact date when the fair starts in the city of Durango? Any artist that are already confirmed? If so please let me know.

Thanks

1 Answer Apr 11, 2007 at 2:35 PM
    • help for travel to durango

Estado de Durango Nov 6, 2005 at 5:17 PM

i would like to know if it is safe to drive to durango from laredo,texas.and what papers i need for myself and my 5 year old son

1 Answer Nov 6, 2005 at 5:22 PM
    • Any Night clubs in Durango , Durango?

Durango Sep 5, 2005 at 6:37 PM

I will be traveling on Vacation to Durango, Durango Mexico from California. Please let me know where i can find the bast night clubs there..

3 Answers Apr 11, 2007 at 8:19 AM
    • ichibon's Profile Photo

cheap places to hang out

Veracruz Apr 17, 2005 at 6:57 PM

I'm looking for a place to waste about 2 months in, looking at Mexico or south/central america. Need a hotel thats within walking distance of the beach, eats and markets. I'm vegetarian, so a veg. community would be a plus. Not to far from an airport would be nice. Can be on gulf or pacific coast, just near beach, 4 star at 3 star price is what I'm looking for! thoughts on Veracruz, anyone?

3 Answers Apr 18, 2005 at 12:35 PM
    • Bus travel to Durango, Durango Mex from Houston

Durango Nov 13, 2004 at 12:23 PM

Hello, I'd be grateful for any thoughts you have on how to get from Houston, TX USA to Durango, Durango Mex via bus. Ideally, there would be companies that can take me from Houston; other alternatives are that I can find my own alternatives to Nuevo Laredo or Reynosa. Thanks for any thoughts, or names of companies Joedudley

2 Answers Nov 15, 2004 at 7:31 AM
    • Albertico's Profile Photo

Roommate

San Miguel de Allende Dec 30, 2003 at 9:43 AM

I plan to live in San Miguel de Allende for 6 months or a year. I found a Beautiful penthouse with two bedrooms for a great price but its a little out of my budget. I am looking for a single person or couple to share the appartment. I work with internet and programming. The house has cable internet. There are no strange proposals of any kind. I am a clean easy going man. A simple but sociable working guy. No gay nor drugs. i dont smoke but dont mind smokers. I plan to move in february or march. Contact me if you are interested. The price is 800.00 dollars/month, so half would be great. There is one room in the first floor and another in the second. It has a nice terrace and everything Alberto

• quefregados's Profile Photo

No travelers to Durango?

Durango Jun 11, 2003 at 4:59 PM

I was surprised to not see any entries. I will be going for my annual family trip in July & would be happy to answer questions about the small towns that go from Durango, Dgo (the state capital) to Tepehuanes. My usual family stay is in Nuevo Ideal, Durango. Hope I can help someone. Viky

4 Answers Jun 20, 2006 at 9:09 AM