Be the First to Answer

Popular Estado de Colima Travel Answer Locations

• Scooter and me get to a hotel

Manzanillo Dec 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I am bringing a scooter. Is there a shuttle, that can take a scooter
      from the airport to a hotel?

• Activities for children

Manzanillo Feb 10, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Where can I find activities of interest for children under 7?

• Things to do in Manzanillo

Manzanillo Dec 26, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I plan on going to Manzanillo, Mexico on Jan. 10-17, 2014. What are some things my girlfriend and I can do for fun?

1 Answer Dec 27, 2013 at 1:55 AM
    • Airport shuttle

Manzanillo Aug 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM

is their airport transportation from Manzanillo international to Barceló Karmina Palace, Manzanillo and how much will it cost return trip?

• EverydayMystic's Profile Photo

bus from Puerto Vallarta

Cuyutlán Jan 5, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I wish to fly to Puerto Vallarta and take a bus to Cuyutlan, Colima. Is there a bus to Manzanillo (with stops in Cuyutlan) that leaves directly from the PV airport? Does it have frequent or infrequent departures? If the bus only leaves in the AM, is there a hotel right by the PV airport where I could stay for a night, taking a bus to Cuyutlan the next morning? Thanks in advance for the assistance!

1 Answer Jan 5, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    • xantylaol's Profile Photo

Most interesting and best attractions of Manzanillo and the nearby area

Manzanillo Nov 17, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Hi!

I'll be going to Manzanillo in December during the Christmas Holidays, and I would like to ask everybody on this forum who knows something about the city and it's surrounding areas to share their kowledge on what are the most interesting and fun activities (volcanoes, nature parks, snorkeling), what are the best restaurants serving mexican/local food, and what are the fun bars and nightclubs?

Regards
      Chris

3 Answers Nov 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM
    • Where to buy Tofu

Manzanillo Jan 16, 2012 at 6:18 PM

We are staying at La Punta and don't know where to buy Tofu in town. Does anyone who lives here know? Mucho Gracias.

1 Answer Jan 31, 2012 at 6:29 PM
    • Local Transportation

Manzanillo Oct 16, 2011 at 8:40 PM

I am cruising on Carnival. How far is a bus stop that can take me downtown or to the mercado.

• Colima and Comala

Manzanillo Oct 6, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Ariving in Manzanillo from cruise ship and wondered if anyone has been to Colima or Comala and if its worth the 60 mile round trip. Also ruoghly how much would a taxi and driver be to hire as opposed to booking a ship excursion to these two places. Thanks to anyone who can help. Vonysc.

1 Answer Oct 12, 2011 at 12:05 PM
    • rplothow's Profile Photo

One-day cruise visit to Manzanillo

Manzanillo Oct 29, 2009 at 8:31 PM

We are frequent cruisers and will be making our fourth cruise down the Pacific side of Mexico this winter that will include a day in Manzanillo, which is one of the few major Pacific ports we've not visited. We understand that the city itself is rather unspectacular, but we also hear good things about the beaches and region around Manzanillo.

Has anyone on this forum been to the turtle sanctuary near Cuyutlan? Is it worth the six-hour excursion through the cruise line?

2 Answers Nov 23, 2009 at 5:20 PM
    • Standiamond's Profile Photo

Late August Family Trip

Manzanillo Oct 17, 2009 at 2:01 PM

I hope to make a trip with my family of eleven (includes five kids) to Manzanillo and Guadalajara. We intend to rent a van and divide our time between the two places. What do you think of that plan? Any suggestions about hotels in Manzanillo? Any places that are particularly interesting between the two cities? What is the weather like at the end of August? I am an independent traveler and speak decent Spanish. Thanks.

1 Answer Oct 30, 2009 at 11:45 AM
    • charros Taurinas festival 2009

Colima Jan 12, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Can anyone tell me what day the festival starts this february? I understand there is a large parade on the first Frdiay of the festival. Will that be on FEb 6th, 2009?
      thank you,
      A. Denson

• How to Experience the Volcano?

Colima Dec 19, 2006 at 9:52 PM

I am planing a trip to Colima in January and was wondering what is the best way to experience the volcano? Are there guided tours up the volcano? how close can you get? what would you recomend we do if we have two days to spend in/near Colima.

thank you
      Mike.

2 Answers Jan 10, 2007 at 1:08 PM
    • Cruises to Manzanillo!!

Manzanillo Jul 10, 2005 at 7:38 AM

Hi,

two years ago i spent half a year working at las hadas and we are now looking for a possibility to return. beside manzanillo we would like to visit acapulco so we thought i'd be nice booking a cruise. does anyone have experiences with the two following ships?

Carnival: Spirit
      Royal Caribbean: Vision of the Seas

Thank you in advance!

1 Answer Jul 10, 2005 at 1:06 PM
    • onebadcat's Profile Photo

Puerto Vallarta to Colima to Guadalajara

Estado de Colima Mar 9, 2005 at 11:32 AM

We have booked tickets to Puerta Vallarta for a mini vacation at the end of April. Our first week will be spent with family at a resort in Vallarta. We then have one week to travel on our own.

Questions:

1. Is camping a good option for some of the nights on the route from Vallarta to Colima to Guadalajara? Is security a major issue when camping? Can you leave your tent up and unattended for the day or do you need to pack it along with you wherever you go?

2. Recommendations for things to see and budget accomodations along the route? Any transportation do's and don'ts for this circuit? What are the busses like and how long does it take to travel these sections of road? Is a week long enough to enjoy this area? or should we just hang out in Vallarta for two weeks?

3. Has anyone climbed the volcanoes near Colima? Do you need a guide? Will there be snow this time of year at the peaks? Transportation to and/from an issue? Camping in the park? Special considerations for gear or time to allow for climb?

Any information on your experiences in the above areas would be greatly appreciated. Also, any tips on what to see and do in Puerto Vallarta would also be great.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

2 Answers Mar 14, 2005 at 2:24 PM
    • Weather in Manzanillo

Manzanillo Feb 6, 2005 at 12:37 PM

I'm going to Manzanillo, Mexico in 2 weeks (February 18-21). Does anyone know what we can expect weather-wise? Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 6, 2005 at 3:46 PM
    • Question about the Gran Costa Real, Manzanillo

Manzanillo Jan 17, 2005 at 10:30 PM

Hello, My fiance and I are having our honeymoon in Manzanillo and are staying at the Gran Costa Real for 2 weeks in February. We would like some advice/tips/info from anyone who has stayed at this specific hotel. We are actually having another wedding "ceremony" in the fishing village of La Manzanilla, which is 60 minutes from our hotel in Manzanillo.......and are wondering how much it costs to take a 60 minute cab ride? My family wants to rent a car, but I'm not so sure that driving after the cermony at night would be safe. I have travelled to Mexico numerous times, but have never been to Manzanillo, and have never stayed in an all-inclusive resort...so this will be my first time for both. Thanks for your help! Melanie

2 Answers Feb 16, 2005 at 9:25 AM
    • Hotel in Manzanillo

Manzanillo Apr 12, 2003 at 11:50 AM

Does anybody out there know the hotel "Dolphine Cove Inn in Manzanillo? I am looking for some feedback about it. On the internet it looks really nice and clean, but I would rather have comments from someone who has stay there. Thank you for your response!

2 Answers Jan 8, 2005 at 8:00 AM