Estado de Baja California Sur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Affordable nail salons in Cabo

Cabo San Lucas Apr 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Can you suggest affordable nail salons in Cabo San Lucas?

more
    • Woonelly's Profile Photo

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more
    • Recliner chair

La Paz Mar 25, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I want to buy a lazy boy style chair. I live in Mulege.

more
    • Beach Vendors

Cabo San Lucas Mar 23, 2014 at 3:38 PM

One of my wife's favorite activities when we're on Cancun is to haggle with the beach vendors while she's sunning. Is this something that happens in Cabo? We will be staying at the Riu Palace.

more

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. Then i heard demonica republic Punta Cana is also very nice. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more
    • Affordable nail salons in Cabo

Cabo San Lucas Apr 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Can you suggest affordable nail salons in Cabo San Lucas?

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. Then i heard demonica republic Punta Cana is also very nice. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

6 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:36 PM

• Recliner chair

La Paz Mar 25, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I want to buy a lazy boy style chair. I live in Mulege.

3 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 3:56 PM
    • Beach Vendors

Cabo San Lucas Mar 23, 2014 at 3:38 PM

One of my wife's favorite activities when we're on Cancun is to haggle with the beach vendors while she's sunning. Is this something that happens in Cabo? We will be staying at the Riu Palace.

4 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 5:22 PM
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas

Todos Santos Mar 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I looked in the Todos Santos travel guide before posting here, but that section is a little light. Hopefully after my visit, I'll have some things to add.

Question - Is is better to rent a car or hire transportation for a day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo? How long is recommended to see the sights there? And is there a day that is recommended NOT to go?

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly

2 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 3:14 PM
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas

Cabo San Lucas Mar 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I looked in the Todos Santos travel guide before posting here, but that section is a little light. Hopefully after my visit, I'll have some things to add.

Questions - Is is better to rent a car or hire transportation for a day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo? How long is recommended to see the sights there? And is there a day that is recommended NOT to go?

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly

20 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    • Transfers and excursions

Cabo San Lucas Mar 17, 2014 at 1:36 PM

What website has the best value on pre purchase transfers to and from the airport as well as excursions?

2 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 2:32 PM
    • briantravelman's Profile Photo

Do you have to pay to see the dances?

Cabo San Lucas Mar 6, 2014 at 12:24 PM

I read that they do Mexican dances on Medano Beach every Wednesday night. Mexican fiesta night. I think the place is called La Cantina, or something like that. Their website says there is no cover fee, but my mom thinks they will make you order a $100 dinner, in order to see the dances, because there is always some kind of catch.
      How does this work? Usually when I watch these things, it is at a festival, so they are free.

14 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 4:36 PM
    • Cabo Safety (traveling from Airport to Downtown Cabo)

Cabo San Lucas Mar 3, 2014 at 3:18 PM

We are getting married in Cabo this June, but have been hearing about travel warnings. Does anyone have a recommendation for a reputable travel company from the airport to downtown? Also, we will be arriving around 1:30pm in the afternoon. Thanks for your help!

9 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM
    • taxi cost to SJD

Todos Santos Feb 27, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Hello,
      I would like an estimate on taxi cost from Todos Santos to SJD airport. Any idea?
      Many thanks!

1 Answer Feb 27, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Travel to San Jose during festival?

San José del Cabo Feb 17, 2014 at 3:49 PM

I'm looking at a trip to Cabo. I would like to visit during the San Jose Festival, so I was thinking about getting hotel in city center, so I can be close to the festival, but I don't want to stay awake all night because of the noise.
      The beach is a mile from city center, so I would rather get hotel in city center, so I can go out and see the festival events. Does the festival go on all night? I want to make sure I'll be able to sleep.
      My parents want to go there to relax, I'm more about experiencing the culture and night life. I was told any other time of the year it is pretty quiet, but IDK about the festival.
      Also, my parents are concerned about safety, though I have told them on dozens of occassions, it is completely safe. So they are concerned about getting a hotel in city center, and attending the night shows.
      They would prefer a hotel in Cabo San Lucas, so they can go to the beach everyday, but I would rather get a hotel in San Jose city center, so I can experience as much of the culture as possible. Plus, the ones in city center are much cheaper.
      I had originally planned to stay in San Lucas, and just day trip to San Jose, but the festival changes things. I wanna be where the culture is. I am not interested in bars, nightclubs, or resorts, I want to experience the REAL Mexico, so Cabo San Lucas would bore me. In San Jose, I know I would have a good time.
      I was also thinking about arriving maybe a day or two before the festival, so we can see all the sites quietly, before the excitement starts. Which brings me to another question, is the festival a good time to site see?
      I found a company that offers night trips to San Jose, but they are pricey, so there is no point, if I can stay in San Jose and experience all this myself, for free.
      So what would be a good hotel to stay in city center, that's in a safe area?
      I saw a video on San Jose Art Walk, and they said it can be a little dangerous at night, but I'm sure it will be safe during the festival. What should I do?
      Where can I stay so I can experience the festival, night culture, and be safe?

6 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 5:22 PM
    • Jlegge's Profile Photo

Local transportation

Los Barriles Feb 17, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Thinking of maybe a day trip from Los Barrilies to la Paz , is there a bus to and from there ?schedules? Cost ? Thank you

1 Answer Feb 18, 2014 at 7:54 AM
    • Best Pharmacy in Los Cabos

Cabo San Lucas Feb 3, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Where is the best pharmacy (price, availability) in Los Cabos PLEASE? I am at La Vista Residences about 10 minutes from Esperanza.
      MUCHAS GRACIAS!

1 Answer Mar 13, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Quickest way to get from Cabo San Lucas to Todos Los Santos?

Todos Santos Jan 30, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Is there a way to get to Todos los Santos from Cabo, that doesn't require renting a car, hiring a driver, taking a tour, or a 4 hour bus ride.
      I wouldn't mind taking the bus, but not for 4 hours. That is crazy! It is only 40 miles away. That shouldn't be more than a 2 hour trip. 4 hours each way won't leave me much time for site seeing, so taking the bus is out of the question.
      I actually wouldn't mind taking a tour, but I want to make sure I will have enough free time.

11 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 4:03 PM
    • How high is the risk of natural disasters in Cabo?

Cabo San Lucas Dec 31, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Chris. I would like to ask how safe Los Cabos is regarding natural disasters. I know there are hurricanes and earthquakes time and again in the area, but how strong are they and how much damage do they usually cause? How well do the buildings in Los Cabos cope with the forces of nature? Can you build your home to resist earthquakes and hurricanes there?

Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 12:56 AM
    • Tree and flower nursery in Loreto?

Loreto Dec 30, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Went to Loreto today and found one large nursery on the newer, wide street that leads to Hwy 1, but they were closed. Does anyone know the name/and or telephone number/ and or when they are usually open? I'm in Mulege, so it's quite a drive,

1 Answer Dec 31, 2013 at 7:45 AM
    • Money exchange

Loreto Dec 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Does the super Ley change out us dollars to pesos?

1 Answer Dec 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM
    • 35+ married couple (Acting younger)

Cabo San Lucas Dec 19, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Where to go if we want to party hard, dance, drink, etc. but would rather not be surrounded by the 20-25 yr old crowd?

2 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM
    • do any pharmacies deliver to hotel

Cabo San Lucas Dec 9, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I have bad sinus allergies, we are staying a little ways out in pueblo bonito pacifica any chance of getting allergy meds delivered?

1 Answer Dec 9, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • Corridor to downtown Cabo?

Cabo San Lucas Nov 30, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Can anyone tell me what I SHOULD pay for a ~3.5 mile ride from Sunrock Hotel & Residences to central downtown Cabo. Sunrock is between the highway & the beach(by the hospital) and just past Home Depot(and before Costco). Do buses come out this way?

Thanks

2 Answers Nov 30, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    • KaziaS's Profile Photo

Where to buy lamps, mirrors, household goods

La Paz Nov 22, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Where can we buy floor lamps, mirrors for the entryway and coat hangars and things like household goods? Is there a Costco or Walmart-ish store for home goods in La Paz?

4 Answers Nov 22, 2013 at 3:01 PM
    • touristgal's Profile Photo

Anyone in Cabo Nov 1st through 10th?

Cabo San Lucas Oct 27, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Hi! My roommate is going to Cabo solo. She has been before but wants to meet up with people to party with. A young early 40's. She will be at the LA Estancia.

Thanks!

• touristgal's Profile Photo

First time alone traveler to Cabo

Cabo San Lucas Oct 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Hi, I have a friend that is going to Cabo on the week end of Nov 9th. She is a friendly gal in her early 40's. This is the first time she has traveled alone and is a bit nervous about it. How safe at night is it to go out as a women? Are there any meet ups where she can meet other travelers? Any travel groups that she can join without feeling like a 5th wheel?Thanks!

2 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 1:07 AM
    • 1 day whale blue watching tours

Estado de Baja California Sur Oct 20, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Who offers 1 to 2 day blue whale watching tours departing from anywhere South of Loreto or Loreto itself? How much are they?

1 Answer Oct 20, 2013 at 5:51 AM
    • what is the average cost for a taxi/van for 6 people from the airport to Villa Del Palmar?

Loreto Oct 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM

what is the cost for a taxi/van for 6 people from the airport to Villa Del Palmar in Loreto?

2 Answers Oct 15, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    • Snorkeling in Isla Coronados

Loreto Oct 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I don't scuba dive but love to snorkel. Will I be able to do it here or will I even want to? We'll be on a ship and just there one day.

6 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 9:53 AM
    • Cliff Diving and Ocean Swimming

Cabo San Lucas Sep 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Has anyone done cliff diving off Pelican Beach? We are going in October and are not sure what the water is like then?

• mural on wall in downtown

San José del Cabo Sep 22, 2013 at 11:47 AM

In 2002 I took a picture of a mural depicting the Mission Church and 2 other scenes - the beach & the nature. Does anyone know what that mural was on?

1 Answer Sep 22, 2013 at 12:05 PM