Estado de Baja California Sur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• car rental

Cabo San Lucas Dec 2, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Are there any car rental companies in Cabo that allow their cars to be taken off road? For example to the beach or the baja that is near by?

more
    • car rental

Cabo San Lucas Dec 2, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Are there any car rental companies in Cabo that allow their cars to be taken off road? For example to the beach or the baja that is near by?

1 Answer Dec 2, 2014 at 1:22 PM
    • wind and water temperature

Los Barriles Nov 25, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Hi,

We are planning for our trip to Los Barriles for the first time. Our trip will be the week of Christmas this year, and we plan to rent a private house on the beach. We would like to know if the water will be warm enough to swim? Are there any good place snorkel near the shore? For someone who is a beginner swimmer, is the water safe to swim in? We have learned that wind surfing is popular in winter, how strong the wind would be? Will that make it uncomfortable to sit on the beach or swim with the wind? Thank you!

4 Answers Nov 25, 2014 at 7:10 PM
    • Cathyinky's Profile Photo

Loreto, Mexico in early November staying at Villa Del Palmar

Loreto Sep 28, 2014 at 12:48 PM

My husband and I are going to Loreto, Mexico for the first time from November 8th, 2014 to November 11th. We do not want to rent a car and want to find a cheap way to get from the airport to Villa Del Palmar hotel and back. Also, we would like to find out what the weather is like then and what best to wear and also which is the best grocery store in town to buy food and water at a good price so we can cook at the hotel. We would appreciate any help. Thank you.

13 Answers Nov 6, 2014 at 12:32 PM
    • Safety in Los Cabos

Cabo San Lucas Aug 26, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Planning a trip to Cabo for our 20 year...is it safe? Staying at Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos. Any advise is appreciated!

7 Answers Aug 26, 2014 at 12:58 PM
    • A month in Cabo?

Cabo San Lucas Aug 17, 2014 at 9:45 PM

I've got a month clean on my calendar (November) and am thinking of bunking down in Cabo. I know very little about it except its warm, dry and a nice blend of lively and relaxing.

What do I need to know about which neighborhood to target, what are the tricks to finding quality apartment-style accommodations at great pricing, what I can expect weather-, event- and vibe-wise that time of year and anything else I should know to determine if this is the place to be for me and how to get the most from my month as a temporary resident?

For context, I'm a 40 year old educated male, just out of a long-term relationship, looking to clear my head, enjoy some good times and get some quality downtime before returning to the grind of urban civilization. Am I looking at the right place?

2 Answers Aug 18, 2014 at 2:36 PM
    • Best places to stay

Cabo San Lucas Aug 3, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Where's the best places to stay with nice swimming beach & activities?

1 Answer Aug 3, 2014 at 2:08 PM
    • Going to Cabo RIU alone:(

Cabo San Lucas Jul 20, 2014 at 2:16 PM

I'm a Woman traveling to stay at RIU alone, my friend has backed out at the last moment but I'm going to go ahead and go. Is this a safe place for a woman on her own? Other than normal safety precautions is there anything I should be aware of

2 Answers Jul 29, 2014 at 11:08 PM
    • ving and lodging

San José del Cabo Jul 6, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Driving from Phoenix. Best route and overnight stays

1 Answer Jul 6, 2014 at 4:08 PM
    • Loreto to Cabo transportation options.

Loreto Jul 4, 2014 at 10:43 AM

My party of 4 needs to get from loreto to the airport in cabo on Sunday nov 9. There don't seem to be any flights. Does anyone know what other options are available?

4 Answers Jul 5, 2014 at 11:56 AM
    • Work in Cabo

Cabo San Lucas Jun 28, 2014 at 10:47 AM

How difficult is it to find a job in Cabo for an american? I am married to a Mexican, so a work visa shouldn't be that tough.

11 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 7:32 AM
    • Playing Golf In Loreto

Loreto Jun 10, 2014 at 4:57 PM

How is the golf in loreto, mexico

• Dog on ecobaja tour bus

Todos Santos May 28, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Can I take my small dog on board the shuttle bus from SJD to todos Santos?
      Has anyone done this and lived to tell the tale?

• mosquitoes

Loreto May 24, 2014 at 7:06 PM

how are Jan through March for mosquitoes? Thanks.

1 Answer May 25, 2014 at 5:31 AM
    • Jepstein517's Profile Photo

Anyone been there? safe?

Loreto May 18, 2014 at 12:00 AM

We have been to Baja and enjoyed both Cabo and San Jose del Cabo (San Jose more, actually), but are curious about Loreto. Has anyone been there? Thanks.

3 Answers May 19, 2014 at 8:26 AM
    • No Se Vende

Cabo San Lucas May 17, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Hello. Does anyone know the real story behind "No Se Vende"?

5 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 2:10 PM
    • Los Barrilles in September

Los Barriles May 13, 2014 at 11:50 AM

I"m nervous about traveling in Sept since reading about shops being closed and potential hurricanes...what are your thoughts?

2 Answers May 13, 2014 at 7:28 PM
    • Walking distance

Cabo San Lucas Apr 27, 2014 at 12:45 PM

How far is the playa grande resort from town

2 Answers Apr 27, 2014 at 2:47 PM
    • Marlin holding an upside down sailor

Cabo San Lucas Apr 27, 2014 at 12:14 AM

There used to be a bar in Cabo with a large marlin holding a sailor upside down at the entrance. Is it still there? If so what's the name? I've been there, but it was a long time ago, and I've forgotten.
      Thanks.
      Sailortoo

1 Answer Apr 27, 2014 at 8:19 AM
    • Affordable nail salons in Cabo

Cabo San Lucas Apr 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Can you suggest affordable nail salons in Cabo San Lucas?

• Woonelly's Profile Photo

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. Then i heard demonica republic Punta Cana is also very nice. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

6 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

• Recliner chair

La Paz Mar 25, 2014 at 3:47 PM

I want to buy a lazy boy style chair. I live in Mulege.

3 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 3:56 PM
    • Beach Vendors

Cabo San Lucas Mar 23, 2014 at 3:38 PM

One of my wife's favorite activities when we're on Cancun is to haggle with the beach vendors while she's sunning. Is this something that happens in Cabo? We will be staying at the Riu Palace.

4 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 5:22 PM
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas

Todos Santos Mar 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I looked in the Todos Santos travel guide before posting here, but that section is a little light. Hopefully after my visit, I'll have some things to add.

Question - Is is better to rent a car or hire transportation for a day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo? How long is recommended to see the sights there? And is there a day that is recommended NOT to go?

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly

2 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 3:14 PM
    • Usctwin's Profile Photo

Day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas

Cabo San Lucas Mar 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I looked in the Todos Santos travel guide before posting here, but that section is a little light. Hopefully after my visit, I'll have some things to add.

Questions - Is is better to rent a car or hire transportation for a day trip to Todos Santos from Cabo? How long is recommended to see the sights there? And is there a day that is recommended NOT to go?

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly

20 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    • Transfers and excursions

Cabo San Lucas Mar 17, 2014 at 1:36 PM

What website has the best value on pre purchase transfers to and from the airport as well as excursions?

2 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 3:21 PM
    • briantravelman's Profile Photo

Do you have to pay to see the dances?

Cabo San Lucas Mar 6, 2014 at 12:24 PM

I read that they do Mexican dances on Medano Beach every Wednesday night. Mexican fiesta night. I think the place is called La Cantina, or something like that. Their website says there is no cover fee, but my mom thinks they will make you order a $100 dinner, in order to see the dances, because there is always some kind of catch.
      How does this work? Usually when I watch these things, it is at a festival, so they are free.

14 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 4:36 PM
    • Cabo Safety (traveling from Airport to Downtown Cabo)

Cabo San Lucas Mar 3, 2014 at 3:18 PM

We are getting married in Cabo this June, but have been hearing about travel warnings. Does anyone have a recommendation for a reputable travel company from the airport to downtown? Also, we will be arriving around 1:30pm in the afternoon. Thanks for your help!

9 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM
    • taxi cost to SJD

Todos Santos Feb 27, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Hello,
      I would like an estimate on taxi cost from Todos Santos to SJD airport. Any idea?
      Many thanks!

1 Answer Feb 27, 2014 at 3:14 PM