Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MY BOYFRIENDS IS IN JAIL OVER THERE

Mexicali Feb 26, 2015 at 8:46 PM

WHO DO I TALK TO AND WHERE DO I GO TO SEE WHATGOING ON

4 Answers Feb 27, 2015 at 9:33 AM
    • day trip to

Tijuana Jan 1, 2015 at 11:15 AM

I would like to know where and how to make a day trip to tijuana. Last time we went we didn't get where we needed to be. We want shopping and restaurants. and could we take a bus rather than drive over the boarder.

5 Answers Jan 1, 2015 at 1:47 PM
    • What do I need to move myself and two kids under16 to Ensenada?

Ensenada Dec 27, 2014 at 4:29 AM

I'm a disabled, single Dad of two kids ages 14 & 12. I'm considering moving to Ensenada. Is it a good place to raise children? What requirements must I meet to move us? Are there English language schools there? Any tips and/or advice is welcomed and appreciated.

5 Answers Dec 27, 2014 at 2:45 PM
    • social security card question

Tijuana Dec 24, 2014 at 8:30 PM

my father in law is trying to Tijuana for the weekend. He can't find his social security card he has his birth certificate and drivers license would that be okay for him to cross back to the US he is a us citizen ???

20 Answers Dec 26, 2014 at 9:58 AM
    • Has anyone stayed at Gecko Rock Resort?

Oaxaca Nov 28, 2014 at 4:10 PM

I found this place when looking for a smaller beach resort on Oaxacan coast and I was curious if anyone has an experience with them? They might be new or something because I can't find too much else about them online.

Cheers!

http://geckorockresort.com/

3 Answers Nov 29, 2014 at 11:38 AM
    • Driving to Ensenada with my 15 year old fro San Diego

Ensenada Nov 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM

1. Do we need a tourist card
      2. Will my childs birth certificate satisfy the entry/exit requirements
      3. I was told Ensenada was located in the "free zone " so does that mean I do not need a vehicle permit. Banjerito bank gladly took the fee's, issued the permit, and took the $350 depsit, OF COURSE, even though the app stated we are driving to Ensenada, hahaha,, Any advice ?
      4. Does my child need a parental consent form translated into Spanish from her Mom.

1 Answer Nov 22, 2014 at 10:41 AM
    • Crossing border to return to canada

Tijuana Nov 3, 2014 at 8:56 PM

I have a criminal record and I am going from canada to Tijuana from San Diego can they refuse me to return to canada coming back from Tijuana?

14 Answers Nov 4, 2014 at 3:31 PM
    • Crossing the border at San Ysidro back into USA - Green Card Holder

Tijuana Oct 17, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I want to make sure I can go to a dentist in Tijuana (unemploed and without health insurance in need of dental work) because I can't afford the prices dentists charge here in Southern California but I also need to know that I can cross the border back home with just my green card. I'm thinking about bringing my driver's license as well but it's not the "enhanced" type. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

6 Answers Oct 18, 2014 at 7:18 PM
    • Ocumichu Ceramic Figures in Tijuana

Tijuana Aug 10, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Buying Old or New Ocumichu Ceramic Figures in Tijuana

3 Answers Aug 11, 2014 at 2:29 PM
    • Buying Old or New Ocumichu Ceramic Figures in Tijuana?

Tijuana Aug 10, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Buying Old or New Ocumichu Ceramic Figures in Tijuana?

2 Answers Aug 10, 2014 at 12:37 PM
    • Restaurant near Hospital Angeles

Tijuana Aug 2, 2014 at 3:58 PM

I am a patient at the hospital and was told there is a restaurant near by called The Grill, but can't see it. Anyone know the location?

2 Answers Aug 2, 2014 at 5:55 PM
    • alternative health/natural medicines

Estado de Baja California Norte Jul 31, 2014 at 6:01 PM

looking for a natural health outlet /alternative medicines, etc...south side of town, between Estero beach road and Baha country club off Revolution

1 Answer Jul 31, 2014 at 9:54 PM
    • Cologal's Profile Photo

Experience driving there?

Oaxaca Jul 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM

We live near Guadalajara and want to take a trip there to shop. Please share the route and any safety concerns.
      Where you stayed how long a trip by car, anything else like stops along the way.

• Pharmacy Hours

Mexicali Jul 26, 2014 at 4:50 PM

what time does the Pharmacies close on a Saturday?

• medical services

Tijuana Jul 26, 2014 at 3:37 PM

How save are the drs and medical procedures in TJ...my wife is looking into the sleeve bariatric procedure and we will have to stay 3 days...the hospital shes looking into is the Jerusalem hospital...they pick us up in SD at the airport...and put us up in a hotel near by...is this something that is trustworthy. ..we are very nervous.

6 Answers Oct 23, 2014 at 3:38 PM
    • Open during summer

Algodones Jul 21, 2014 at 5:06 PM

I was wondering if the shops and restaraunts are open on Saturdays during the summer when it's not snowbird season? We wanted to come to algodones this Saturday . Thanks

1 Answer Jul 21, 2014 at 6:10 PM
    • Vehicle Registration

Tijuana Jul 3, 2014 at 11:10 AM

If I have just purchased a vehicle and do not have the registration yet am I able to cross the border into TJ and comeback to the US I have all the other paperwork that goes with buying a new car but it's too new to be registered yet.

3 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 10:27 PM
    • do you need a passport to return to united states

Mexicali Jun 25, 2014 at 10:20 PM

are you leaving the united states when entering mexicali

2 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 6:20 AM
    • Lovelyrita1's Profile Photo

Where to shop

Tijuana Jun 25, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Best shopping intijuana

2 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 3:40 PM
    • Crossing Over to Tijuana with 2 laptops

Tijuana Jun 21, 2014 at 3:51 AM

Greetings,

Will I be able to cross over to Tijuana with 2 laptops? Traveling for the first time with my teenage daughter and staying at the Grand Hotel Tijuana. Plans are to take the trolley from SD Airport to the border, and cross over walking and taking a cab to the Tijuana Int'l Airport to pickup a car rental with about a 2 week stay. Then during some of those stays, plan on crossing over to San Diego to the Westin at Glasslamp for some classes that require our laptops, then back over to our hotel in Tijuana?

Any suggestions to cut some of our costs in transportation, and do you know if I can cross the rental car from Tijuana's Dollar Rent a Car to San Diego to the Westin Hotel at Glasslamp?

3 Answers Jun 21, 2014 at 10:19 AM
    • plus size swimwear

Rosarito Jun 12, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Where can I buy plus size swimwear near rosarito?

1 Answer Jun 13, 2014 at 6:49 AM
    • Crossing from Tijuana to San Diego on July 4th.

Tijuana May 29, 2014 at 11:46 PM

Hi, I am trying to get an idea of how nightmarish the crossing from Tijuana to San Diego might be ON July 4th. I am open to either crossing point, San Ysidro or Otay. I know the weekend can be awful going northbound into the US, but I am wondering what I might be getting into crossing on a Friday AND a holiday. Thanks!

4 Answers May 31, 2014 at 5:58 AM
    • Transportation and transfers in Baja California

Estado de Baja California Norte May 21, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Hi, my husband and I are going to Ensenada for a long weekend (June 20-22). We are travelling from San Diego, CA. Is there any transfer/shuttle service that could take us from Tijuana to our hotel in Ensenada?

I know there are nice ABC buses that run the route but it's my husband's birthday and I wanted to organize a perfectly smooth trip for him. With the buses we would have to take a cab from the station in Ensenada to our hotel, besides the bus is probably not going to go the fastest way.

And another transportation question: we really want to go to a couple of wineries in Valle de Guadalupe and visit Deckman's restaurant in El Mogor winery for a celebratory lunch/dinner on Sunday June 22nd. Can we take a cab from Ensenada to El Mogor and other wineries, how much would that be and what cab company will agree to take us there? Are there any shuttle services? Or will we have to book a tour that will take us to wineries? I checked out a couple of companies and they all want crazy money for their tours. We don't need guided tours, we just want to go to nice places and that one restaurant.
      We have a corporate car that doesn't allow us to go abroad, so we have to think of other ways. We are totally fine with using public transportation, if that's the best way to travel. I just want to figure out our options.

Thanks a lot in advance!
      Tania

6 Answers May 22, 2014 at 9:30 AM
    • walking across the border

Tijuana May 12, 2014 at 4:11 PM

do you have to be 18 to be able to walk across the border by yourself?

9 Answers Jul 27, 2014 at 8:28 PM
    • Walk across Tijuana/US Border

Tijuana May 9, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Hey, I'm planning a trip to Mexico and my passport is taking forever. I have my ticket bought, and am wondering if one could still walk across the Tijuana/US border without a passport. I have State ID and a SSN card, my birth certificate is at the passport issuing office in Canada, I'm in the US.

20 Answers May 9, 2014 at 5:13 PM
    • going to Tijuana without a passport.

Tijuana May 2, 2014 at 3:41 PM

My son and I want to make the trip I haven't had time to go apply for a passport. Will we be OK with just our bith certificates and California Id. We will be there one day only.

9 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 7:25 AM
    • Just going to the Dentist in Tijuana...

Tijuana May 1, 2014 at 4:57 PM

I'm going to the dentist in Tijuana and taking my grandson with me. We only have our birth certificates and drivers license and will be taking a cab both to and from the border. Will we have any problems get back into the US?

6 Answers Dec 24, 2014 at 11:30 AM
    • Nightclub

Tijuana Apr 25, 2014 at 3:31 PM

This's my first trip,what's the best club for tonight?

4 Answers Apr 26, 2014 at 11:08 AM
    • buying antibodics

Algodones Apr 21, 2014 at 10:52 PM

are u allow to buy antibodics and get across the border with them?

3 Answers Apr 22, 2014 at 11:35 AM
    • Crossing from tijuana to San Diego

Tijuana Apr 14, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I'm in tijuana right now and do not have a passport i want to walk across with my ID and birth certificate if i'm a US citizen?

4 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 10:10 AM