change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Estado Mérida Travel Answer Locations

• Spanish Language School

Mérida Sep 6, 2010 at 5:34 PM

Can anyone recommend a good Spanish Language School in Merida for a beginner? I'd like to study for 3-4 weeks/ Thanks.

5 Answers Aug 11, 2012 at 8:49 PM
    • Accomodation at Tabay near Merida

Mérida Sep 26, 2009 at 4:37 AM

Hi. Does anybody please know if there is any budget accomodation in the town of Tabay near Merida? There used to be a hotel named the "Posada Turística Tabay" at the main town square - is it still open? Thanks.

3 Answers Mar 13, 2011 at 9:28 PM
    • Merida Info

Mérida Jul 16, 2008 at 1:56 PM

Hi: I am planing to be in Merida very soon,if anyone has any information
      about the following I would be very grateful. I am looking for an apartment for
      two for about 6 months.I would appreciate any information about safety at this
      time,and about crime (Heard there are currently violent demonstrations at the
      University)and any other information that you think maybe useful. Thanks, regards

5 Answers Jul 22, 2008 at 6:33 PM
    • Merida Info

Estado Mérida Jul 16, 2008 at 1:52 PM

Hi: I am planing to be in Merida very soon,if anyone has any information
      about the following I would be very grateful. I am looking for an apartment for
      two for about 6 months.I would appreciate any information about safety at this
      time,and about crime (Heard there are currently violent demonstrations at the
      University)and any other information that you think maybe useful. Thanks, regards

• rafgys's Profile Photo

Backpacker's accomodation

Estado Mérida Sep 1, 2007 at 3:35 PM

Hi there!

I'm going to Merida in a few days ... I'd need to know about any cheap accomodation there. Does anybody know a hostel or anything like that?

Thanks!

1 Answer Sep 2, 2007 at 9:36 AM
    • karinaek's Profile Photo

bus schedule

Mérida Mar 3, 2007 at 5:12 PM

hello there. i am currently visiting maracaibo, and i want to take an over night bus ride to merida on a thursday evening. does anyone have a schedule for the bus? thanks for your time!

3 Answers Nov 28, 2008 at 1:03 PM
    • Merida,venezuela - any advice

Estado Mérida Oct 17, 2005 at 7:24 AM

We are planning to spend a few days here next year. Any advice welcome. Is it best to:-
      a)travel independently and hire a car to get about
      b)get there and then join a tour for day trips
      c)join a tour in Caracas
      Any suggestions re nice inexpensive accomodation or places to visit? Have read a few guide books but there are often many more things to do than they can include.
      Thanks

3 Answers Oct 20, 2005 at 8:45 AM
    • Shopping in Merida

Mérida Feb 15, 2005 at 7:40 AM

Good Day All, I will be traveling to Merida within the next 3 weeks with 3 friends. We will be staying at the La Trucha Azul. Does anyone know anything about this property? And what is a typical day like in Merida? Climate, shopping, dining? Do we need to have a car to get around? thanks

5 Answers Feb 18, 2005 at 6:18 AM
    • Teaching English in Merida

Mérida Jul 13, 2003 at 4:23 PM

I am looking to teach English in Merida. I am American and living in Illinois. I am looking to move to Venezuela to broaden my horizons, experience the cutlure, and sharpen my Spanish speaking abilities. Please let me know if anyone knows where I could find a full time position as soon as possible.

1 Answer Jul 14, 2003 at 4:45 PM