Estado Anzoátegui

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Barcelona, Venezuela

Barcelona Jun 13, 2014 at 1:22 PM

O.K. after all of that I'm just as confused as much as others so I'll try again.

Thanks for the flight tips TexasDave! I'm a Cajun and would Much rather a direct flight.
      Ok. Here we go.
      I live in the U.S. and I would like very much to go to Barcelona, Venezuela, to visit my girlfriend. She owns her own business and house there and lives in a good neighborhood. She is afraid for me to travel to Venezuela (period) because of the political unrest but wants to see me. As for me I'm not afraid and thanks bahiana77 but I'm not a wealthy person but instead rich in love.
      Yes, Gili_S this country of mine could explode into chaos any day and it's like watching the the toilet flush round n round but I have one thing in my arsenal that keeps me sane and that would be FAITH. My guns keep me safe!

But enough with U.S. problems. There is a heart over here beating heavily for another heart over there that feels the same.
      How safe is Barcelona and do the Venezuelan people resent Americans? And Thank You gwened for your answers too.
      BTW where is everyone located and are you enjoying yourselves. I wish you all happiness in your travels.
      Thanks again,
      Charlie.S

more

Popular Estado Anzoátegui Travel Answer Locations

• Barcelona, Venezuela

Barcelona Jun 13, 2014 at 1:22 PM

O.K. after all of that I'm just as confused as much as others so I'll try again.

Thanks for the flight tips TexasDave! I'm a Cajun and would Much rather a direct flight.
      Ok. Here we go.
      I live in the U.S. and I would like very much to go to Barcelona, Venezuela, to visit my girlfriend. She owns her own business and house there and lives in a good neighborhood. She is afraid for me to travel to Venezuela (period) because of the political unrest but wants to see me. As for me I'm not afraid and thanks bahiana77 but I'm not a wealthy person but instead rich in love.
      Yes, Gili_S this country of mine could explode into chaos any day and it's like watching the the toilet flush round n round but I have one thing in my arsenal that keeps me sane and that would be FAITH. My guns keep me safe!

But enough with U.S. problems. There is a heart over here beating heavily for another heart over there that feels the same.
      How safe is Barcelona and do the Venezuelan people resent Americans? And Thank You gwened for your answers too.
      BTW where is everyone located and are you enjoying yourselves. I wish you all happiness in your travels.
      Thanks again,
      Charlie.S

7 Answers Jun 14, 2014 at 9:05 AM
    • American citizen

Barcelona Jun 11, 2014 at 11:29 AM

My girlfriend and her son live in Barcelona. I can fly from Miami to Caracas ( 9hr layover) then to Barcelona. I would like to know how safe is it there for an American citizen. I would be staying in their home.
      Thank you,
      Charlie

11 Answers Jun 15, 2014 at 12:50 AM
    • Seradoms's Profile Photo

Local beaches for day trips?

Puerto La Cruz Feb 17, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I am staying in Lecheria with an expat friend who works days, thus I am on my own for great daytrips! Can someone please recommend beaches to head to, the best way to get there, and the cost? Looking for any of the following: good snorkeling/diving, relaxed younger crowd, nice views!

6 Answers Feb 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    • From puerto la cruz to caracas (CCS) Airport

Puerto La Cruz Dec 8, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Hi people, I need to get from puerto la cruz to the caraca (CCS) airport, I think by bus because is chipper. Any information on this? thanx a lot.

1 Answer Dec 19, 2010 at 11:29 AM
    • vôo para Porto La Cruz

Puerto La Cruz Sep 10, 2009 at 8:08 AM

Gostaria de saber o preço e os horários de vôos e ônibus de Caracas para Porto La Cruz

Me gustaría saber el precio y los horarios de vuelos y autobuses de Caracas a Puerto La Cruz

1 Answer Oct 2, 2009 at 2:20 PM
    • Purchasing ferry tickets in advance from Puerto La Cruz to Margarita Dec. 25

Puerto La Cruz Dec 16, 2008 at 1:26 PM

Can tickets be purchased by credit card either via phone or through local travel agency and be held for pick-up at ferry upon arrival? Since I am in U.S. and have been told that ferry tickets may not be available then, I want to be able to purchase in advance and when i arrive at PLC on Thursday afternoon, pre-paid ticket will await me. Glad to pay additional service fee if necessary.

1 Answer Dec 17, 2008 at 6:53 PM
    • Ground transportation (bus/shared taxi) from Bolivar Intl. Airport to Puerta La Cruz Dec. 25

Puerto La Cruz Dec 13, 2008 at 8:49 PM

Is there holiday schedule for ground transportation from Caracas to Puerto La Cruz and also does ferry from PLC to Margarita operate on holiday schedule as well? Where is station in Caracas (if not at airport) for ground transportation to PLC?

4 Answers Dec 19, 2008 at 8:57 AM
    • place to nest...

Puerto La Cruz Nov 12, 2006 at 12:16 AM

I'm going to be going to Santa fe for around 3 weeks... if anyone knows of a home stay or a cheap place to reside... it would be much appreciated....

• i need mail!

Puerto La Cruz Apr 7, 2006 at 7:46 PM

My wife and I have been living in PTO La Cruz, VE for almost 2 months. We don't recieve any mail, how come? We need to book tickets to fly home (USA) and don't know how to recieve them. Can someone fill in this mystery for us?

• Affordable rental place in Barcelona - Lecheria- Puerto La Cruz for two weeks.

Puerto La Cruz Feb 5, 2006 at 9:34 AM

I'm traveling to Barcelona-Puerto La Cruz next April- May 2006. I'm planing to stay for approximately two weeks. Does somebody know a studio or one bedroom unit with full kitchen for rent at affordable price?

Thanks for your time.

3 Answers Apr 7, 2006 at 7:52 PM
    • Staying in Lecheria

Puerto La Cruz Feb 13, 2005 at 10:13 PM

We will be having a holiday in Venezuela and staying in Lecheria at a friends place. Does anyone have advice on what type of activities (shops, visits, dining) they would recommend.? Also, what would eb your recommendation on water in this area?

1 Answer Feb 22, 2006 at 2:03 PM