Essaouira Travel Answers

change location

Apartment Rentals in Essaouira

by amoslieber Online Now Sep 2, 2007 at 5:32 PM

I'm planning on going to Morocco for about 3 months in january. I don't have much money so am thinking htat rather than travel too much I'm going to rent an apartment in a town and get active. A friend recommended surfing in Essaouira. How much would it cost to rent for the 3 months? Would it be difficult to finda place? What would be a reasonable budget for the time spent there?

Thanks in advance

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • windcity's Profile Photo

Re: Apartment Rentals in Essaouira

by windcity Online Now Sep 3, 2007 at 8:17 AM

Hello,
    Finding a place will not be difficult, In fact there are plenty of apartments to rent in the off season, both inside the Medina & in the new town. Before we bought our own place we rented a one bed apartment in the Medina for 570Euro per month, It was on the top floor so we had use of the terrace, water, gas, electric, a washing machine and internet connection were also included. As for a reasonable budget it would all depend on your life style, if you cook all your own meals, don't drink or smoke you could probably live on less than 50 Dirhams per day (5euro). If you have other questions please contact me again.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Essaouira