Espinho

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Walking in Santa Maria

Ilha de Santa Maria May 30, 2015 at 1:35 PM

Does anyone know if it is possible to do a 2-day hike in Santa Maria staying in a hiking hut? Please let me know where i can find out more information. Thanks!

more
    • beach facilities

Sesimbra May 30, 2015 at 1:34 PM

Are sun beds and umbrellas available on the beach at Sesimbra, Portugal?

more
    • What tours and levadas should I take?

Região Autónoma da Madeira May 27, 2015 at 4:21 AM

Hello,

I'm spending my summer holiday in Madeira, between 25th of August-01st of September. I read about the tours and levadas and I would like you to give some advice: is it ok/ worth it to make all the full day tours (East, West, North, West)? And what half day levadas would you recommend? Not interested in being an easy path but a beautiful one.

Many thanks,
      Adriana

more
    • Surfer12's Profile Photo

Windsurfing

Portugal May 28, 2015 at 9:14 AM

Hello, My husband and I are traveling from Canada to Portugal this Setpember. We were wondering where a great place to windsurf would be in Portugal, waves or flat water. It would have to be a place where we would be able to rent gear. Thanks. D

more
    • Blakium's Profile Photo

Lisbon Helicopter flight tour

Lisbon May 26, 2015 at 12:53 AM

Hello :)
      i saw a deal on Viator about an helicopter tour in lisbon, and i would like to know if you recommend getting it from viator or to get it from an agency when i get to Lisbon (or another website if available).
      i will be in Lisbon in June, for 8 days, is it worth the price?
      thanks in advance

more
    • kayaking in portugal

Portugal May 25, 2015 at 8:10 AM

i want to kayak to the berlengas island off peniche..has any one done this any advice? has anyone done this or know any thing about this island?

also interested in any other sites for kayaking in portugal or even maybe spain

more
    • Where should a foodie have dinner in Porto?

Porto May 31, 2015 at 12:23 AM

We are in Lisbon, going to Porto tomorrow. I like to find places where the locals eat, which means while Trip Advisor has great reviews, going to the restaurants recommended often means eating with a lot of other American tourists. Any advice on getting good Portuguese food?

more
    • Recommendations for Coastal town for honeymoon in August?

Portugal May 29, 2015 at 8:21 PM

I'm planning part of my honeymoon in Portugal. We will have 3 or 4 nights and can fly in anywhere (coming from Spain)but we will be departing from Lisbon. We were thinking we would like to head to the Algarve because it looks so beautiful but I'm hearing it's very touristy and there is a lot of partying.
      We prefer to beach, shop, eat & drink in lively but not jam-packed places that are beautiful, charming, and offer culture of the area. Ideally we're looking for anywhere within 4 hours or so of Lisbon.

Thanks for any advice!

more
    • Things to do? Internet?

Portugal May 29, 2015 at 2:45 PM

Hi there,
      I'll be traveling to Manta Rota on the Algarve / East and can't find infos about cafés, things to do, internet/WLAN. Any advise?
      Thanks
      N

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Secure luggage in midnight bus?

Portugal May 27, 2015 at 8:53 AM

I will be taking midnight bus from Lisbon to Sevilla, there will be 7-8 stops on the way.
      Is it common to take cable/ bicycle lock to lock the luggage under the coach?

Thinking buying a bicycle lock to lock it up so I can have a peaceful sleep on bus...:)
      Thank you.

more
    • TarekG's Profile Photo

Lisbon to Alcoutim

Portugal May 15, 2015 at 4:09 PM

Hello,

I'm planning to visit Lisbon , and I'd like to try the Zipline connects Spain and Portugal from Alcoutim to the other side of the river to Spain.

So anybody knows how to reach there to Alcoutim ? and if anyone also knows anything about that zipline connecting them.

Thanks in advance :)

more
    • Restaurant i Lisboa,near Oceanario

Lisbon May 7, 2015 at 4:13 AM

Which restaurant would you recommend near the Oceanario?
      We are a group of 25 attending a medical conference, and I´m responsible for finding a good restaurant on the Sunday June 15th
      Thank you
      KR,
      Hanne from Oslo,Norway

more
    • Flamenco Festival/Concert in September.

Lagos May 6, 2015 at 12:19 PM

Could anyone advise me please when exactly this event takes place and how I can book from UK?

more
    • Alcohol in supermarkets?

Faro May 29, 2015 at 1:49 PM

I know the age limit for alcohol has gone up in Portugal but what do you think the chances of a 17 year old who looks older than 18 is of getting server in a supermarket? Thank you

more
    • Interesting places in Lisbon

Lisbon May 5, 2015 at 6:24 AM

Hello all!
      My name is Irina Kostareva, I'm editor of the Russian travel magazine "Afisha World". Now we are making a list of interesting places in Lisbon from locals. I think you have a favorite place in the city. Could you tell me about only one your favorite place in Lisbon? I need some places (one place from one person) as museums, shops, cafes, parks…

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Prepaid sim card in Portugal

Portugal May 31, 2015 at 7:01 AM

May I know which telcom or prepaid sim card is available in Portugal?
      I'm looking for 1 week usage, preferably 1GB data. Voice call not necessary.
      Any recommendation?
      How much will it be?

TIA

more
    • public transport

Soajo May 26, 2015 at 6:49 AM

Is it possible to get to Soajo by public transpotation from Porto?

more
    • EllenH's Profile Photo

I read hours of questions and answers, thanks Claus.

Portugal May 3, 2015 at 8:48 PM

flying into Porto from ponta Delgado and out of Lisbon. I already have the last 3 nights booked in Lisbon at grapes and bites ( pretty excited) planning on a couple nights in Porto. have books, have internet, have info on Douro valley stuff, but not sure how to spend those days in between. no car here, have one for five days on sau Miguel. I really do not think after the Azores we need beach stuff. (we tend to like the warm water anyway) wine and port, well yes. history and ruins, yes. beautiful scenery..yes. organized tours not so much unless very low key. Anthony bourdain about to come on tv on Lisbon! yes I know 1000 people have pages on Portugal. most of all vt pages are boring facts I can get out of a book. I am sure there are great ones but not necessarily the top ones or what I want.the questions actually gave me the most honest answers.

more
    • skippermax1's Profile Photo

Chilled out place with surf near Faro: any recommendations?

Portugal May 13, 2015 at 2:14 PM

Hi! I am doing a cycling tour through Europe and will fly home from Faro. I am looking for a cool, chilled out, surfy place to stay within about 100km of Faro airport... I will probably be on my own; so would like to relax, unwind, swim, surf a bit and eat in nice restaurants and recover after, hopefully an epic cycle! I am not too keen on full-on tourist towns and would love to be near local people, towns and sights... If you can recommend an actual hotel/rental in the town area, I would greatly appreciate it...

Simple, clean place, self catering, near enough to the beach and amenities..

Thank you for reading!

Dave.

ps: I will be arriving in Faro around the 10th-15th of August...so I am a bit worried that everything will be booked up!

more
    • StevenC29's Profile Photo

No train journey between Lisbon and Sevilla

Lisbon May 28, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Next year we are deciding to do 4 days in Lisbon, followed by a trek around Andalucia ie Cordoba, Seville and Granada. It works out that you cant travel by rail between the two cities. How is this so? Two big metropolitan area in south west |Spain/Portugal.

Is it easier to do bt bus? Anyone know the bus company? Also someone mention a bus from Faro to Seville?

Any ideas?

more