Eskisehir Travel Answers

change location
esim1's Profile Photo

WANTED HOUSE OR APARTMENT SHORT TERM RENT ESKISEHIR

by esim1 Online Now May 16, 2008 at 9:13 AM

Hi i am trying to find a short term house or apartment in Eskisehir preferably with a pool as i will be there in the height of summer! I know i maybe asking for the impossible, but it is worth a try!..min 2 beds and it must be furnished also with all mod cons...able to give good rent due to short term rent.

Many thanks

p.s i have looked at the last post eskisehir.net but unfortunately my turkish is not that good so any help from you guys would be much appreciated!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Sirvictor's Profile Photo

Re: WANTED HOUSE OR APARTMENT SHORT TERM RENT ESKISEHIR

by Sirvictor Online Now May 17, 2008 at 11:47 AM

Please excuse me to ask this question. But what will you do in Eskisehir? At University or in a fabric?
    Eskisehir is quite a good city. But It is hard to find an apartment with a pool. It is also hard to find furnished apartment. Eskisehir have2 great Universities. The apartments for rend are only good for students.They are dirty and not well kept. I know it because My older son studied at Eskisehir Uni. I rended an apartment for him and extra painted and cleaned.
    On the orther hand. Uni and enterprises have their privat lodgings for their customers and personal.

Good luck.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Eskisehir