change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lexiworks's Profile Photo

Staying in Bjorkliden

Kiruna Dec 17, 2014 at 1:23 AM

What is the best way to get to Bjorkliden from Kiruna on a Friday evening? Are there many taxi companies or is it just one that has a monopoly on the market?

more
    • Sjalen's Profile Photo

Canadian going to Malmö for hockey

Malmö Dec 8, 2014 at 11:18 AM

I happened to delete your question by mistake since VT has changed since I last logged in here. Feel free to ask your questions about New Year again here, and I will reply I hope.

more
    • ChrisSheena's Profile Photo

Stockholm at Christmas

Stockholm Dec 12, 2014 at 9:32 PM

We are visiting Stockholm this Christmas for the first time. We only have two days unfortunately. Suggestions on how we best spend our time - things to see and what to do would be much appreciated. Thanks.
      Chris

more
    • sprdak11's Profile Photo

Travelling to Pitea

Piteå Dec 7, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Hello. I am planning to travel to Pitea. As I understand there is an airport i Lulea. Is there any bus one can take from this airport directly to Pitea?

more
    • Kungsleden in December

Abisko Nationalpark Dec 16, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Hello, I'm in the UK and am thinking of hiking the Kungsleden late December. So far the websites I have come across don't say anything about December hiking. Are trails closed? Or is it too dangerous to do it then? If I'm not wrong the huts will be closed at this time of the year? Any advice is welcome! If the idea sounds foolish, please do let me know :)

more
    • i really want help

by RawanRaee Online Now Oct 21, 2013 at 6:45 PM

me and my sister want an apartment ..2 rooms..in Eskilstuna.. plz i'm desperate and i really need it as soon as it can ;C

2 Answers Oct 21, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    • Rent an aparment (flat)

by Pawel333 Online Now Apr 11, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Hi, Im coming to Eskilstuna for couple of mounths. Im looking for suggestion, how can I rent an apartment?

Thanks,

1 Answer Apr 17, 2012 at 1:51 AM
    • GAY ESKILSTUNA

by ronniemackenzie Online Now Sep 15, 2011 at 4:24 PM

hi! Can someone please give me any ideas as to any GAY nightlife in Eskilstuna. I live in Strängnäs. THANKS!

1 Answer Sep 15, 2011 at 11:30 PM
    • Stadskort validity

by bhagwatnr Online Now Aug 12, 2011 at 1:42 AM

does Stadskort card is valid on the suburban bus line 225?

Internet Cafe

by sprdak11 Online Now Aug 21, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Hello. I'm visiting Eskilstuna for a few days. Is there any internet cafe, possibly near to the train station?

1 Answer Aug 24, 2009 at 1:10 AM

Bus shedule ?

by sprdak11 Online Now Aug 7, 2009 at 4:51 AM

Hello. Does anybody know any website when I can check the bus shedule in the city of Eskilstuna?
      I would like to get from the main railway station to Tunaforsgatan, which bus should I take to get there?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2009 at 6:04 AM

Hello

by sprdak11 Online Now Aug 4, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Hello. I'm going to visit Eskilstuna soon. How can I get to these two hostels from the main train station in Eskilstuna? Which bus should I take?
      1. Stenviskaskolans vandrarhem
      Hällbergavägen 22
      635 19 Eskilstuna
      2. Vilsta Sporthotell & STF Vandrarhem
      Vasavägen 80
      633 56 Eskilstuna

1 Answer Aug 7, 2009 at 4:44 AM

Visiting Eskilstuna

by sprdak11 Online Now Jun 26, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Hello. I'm going to visit Eskilstuna in the end of August. Can anyone recommend me a cheap accommodation in this city?
      Greetings.

• travel within sweden

by wilsdun Online Now Nov 12, 2004 at 3:05 AM

I am going to be in Gothenberg in November and need to travel to Eskiltuna to visit some one. How far is it and which is the best method of transport

3 Answers Nov 13, 2004 at 12:49 AM