Esfahan Travel Answers

change location
PeterSt's Profile Photo

Hotel or Private Homestay in Esfahan

by PeterSt Online Now Mar 10, 2007 at 5:59 PM

I will be in Esfahan on March 30, 31, and April 1, 2. I am desparately looking for a hotel. I sent many emails to hotels and none of them writes back. I am looking for a hotel for about30. I prefer some centrally located. Please please help. thanks!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • js77's Profile Photo

RE: Hotel or Private Homestay in Esfahan

by js77 Online Now Mar 11, 2007 at 1:16 PM

Dobrij Den! (Actually it's "Good Afternoon!" in Russian and NOT "Good-bye!" as you wrote it in your travel blog-;))
    But concerning your post about Iran, my advice is to call to the hotels from which you didn't receive a reply by e-mail. I also didn't get reply from Iran hotels, but I could made a reservation by phone call. Good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Vigor70's Profile Photo

RE: Hotel or Private Homestay in Esfahan

by Vigor70 Online Now Mar 12, 2007 at 12:16 PM

Hi Peter ,

How are you ? I will go to Isfahan for three days on friday. I also couldn't find any hotel by e-mail and in internet. But I called today and reserved a hotel. So please tell me which hotel you prefer to go in Isfahan. I will check it when I am in Isafahn. I reserved a double room in Naghshe Jahan hotel. It is less than25 for Iranians. I don't know the price for foreigners.

• RE: Hotel or Private Homestay in Esfahan

by amiriniran Online Now Mar 13, 2007 at 2:35 PM

hi peter.this is amir in tehran.it seems like you dont like answering emails either, just like iranian hotels!am i wrong? do you check your VT email inbox on regular basis? no? as for hotel reservation in esfahan, to be perfectly honest with you all hotels there, in my opinion, are usually and will be fully booked up until april 2,when 'Iran New Year' holidays end.worse, 'fabulous' customer-oriented hotels here tend to raise their rates significantly during march 21-April 2 period when millions of desperate travellers start touring the country!so what i am trying to say is that i do not know how you could possibly find a reasonably priced room at a nice hotel in esfahan of all places, which is perhaps the country's most popluat tourist destination site/city.hence you may very well end up sleeping in a tent.im not kidding at all!so be prepared and make sure you have a place to stay at before making travel arrangements there.take care.bye.

• azadeh's Profile Photo

Re: Hotel or Private Homestay in Esfahan

by azadeh Online Now Oct 9, 2007 at 8:03 PM

There is a small hotel called "Tourist" I stayed there once, it was nice it's not expensive either, I don't think they will write you back tough :)
    here is the info. about the motel :
    gardeshyaran.com/info/HotelD...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines