Esfahan Travel Answers

change location
2paphos's Profile Photo

guide to esfahan

by 2paphos Online Now Aug 12, 2003 at 4:54 PM

hi i ll be in esfahan in december and i would like to find somebody to show me the town for a couple of days.how much will cost me? any ideas where to stay ?something nice but not expencive.i prefer to stay close to the center.

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • behrooz77ir's Profile Photo

Re: guide to esfahan

by behrooz77ir Online Now Aug 31, 2003 at 1:08 PM

i can help u.i live in esfahan and i am amedical student if u want ,i can guide u throught the whole city

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Vojtaa's Profile Photo

by Vojtaa Online Now Sep 11, 2003 at 2:45 AM

Its no problem to find some local to guide you, everybody wants to. You should stay in Amir Kabir hostel (mrziaee@hotmail.com). Its just in the centre and they speak english there, rooms are clean, its internet connection there and you can do an international call. Amir Kabir is the best base camp for exploring Esfahan...

• behrooz77ir's Profile Photo

by behrooz77ir Online Now Sep 24, 2003 at 12:28 AM

Hi again vojtaa .i can help u visiting esfahan and just wanna say that amir kabir is not the best hotel here in esfahan for tourists.i can help u find the favorite hotel u want.hope to see you.behrooz(my email : behrooz77ir@yahoo.com)

• 2paphos's Profile Photo

Re: Re: guide to esfahan

by 2paphos Online Now Oct 18, 2004 at 1:40 PM

hi thanks for your interst. as soon as i have my tickets i will ask for your help. thanks

• RE: RE: guide to esfahan

by matinbhagat Online Now Apr 4, 2006 at 9:01 AM

Hi i am an undergraduate student from Singapore.I am planning to visit turkey and iran in june this year.But I want to see esfahan the most.It has been my dream to visit esfahan!I am on a budget and would be travelling to esfahan by land from istanbul.Any advice for me?Hope to hear from u soon brother.Thanks for your time.

-Jai

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines