change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• chrisdScotland's Profile Photo

Funchal theatre performances

Funchal Jan 28, 2015 at 1:18 AM

Can anyone tell me what will be 'playing' at the Teatro Municipal Baltazar Dias, in Funchal, 14th - 21st March I have tried to google the theatre with no success.

more
    • A Good central base in Algarve?

Algarve Jan 19, 2015 at 8:16 PM

My fiance and I are considering Algarve, Portugal for our Honeymoon. We are looking for a good base to take day trips and something less touristy (i understand most of the region will be filled with tourist in late june / early july) but perfer a good mix of culture, good food and wine, easy beach access and relaxation. We are flying into Lisbon and will head down to the Algarve after a couple of days. Any feedback will be much appreciated.

more
    • Local Bus Routes

Oliveira do Hospital Jan 17, 2015 at 3:51 AM

Can I find out the local bus routes online ? I know there is a new bus station but we've only used rede express so far

more
    • Tour with dog

Lisbon Jan 16, 2015 at 1:05 PM

Hello,

Does anyone know a tour operator who allows small dogs on their tours?

Thanks

more
    • chrisdScotland's Profile Photo

Madeira Island Open Golf

Funchal Jan 6, 2015 at 12:29 AM

Does anyone know if there should be buses running from Funchal to Clube de Golf du Santo da Serra, 19th - 22nd March, for the Golf Open?

more
    • Family Friendly

Olhos de Água Jan 19, 2015 at 5:54 AM

Hi
      Im going on holiday in July and staying at Giddah apartments (I think thats the name) There are 8 adults a 7 young kids. Im wondering if the place around the apartments is family friendly, are there pubs and restaurants?

Thanks

more
    • MESDL21's Profile Photo

Shopping Ceramics

Portugal Jan 23, 2015 at 11:46 AM

Hello
      Are the traditional portuguese ceramics cheaper in Lisbon (Rua Agusta and sorrounding areas) or in the small cities such as Sintra, Nazare and Ovidos?
      Thanks!!

more
    • Wi-Fi in Portimao area

Portimão Jan 4, 2015 at 8:54 AM

Is there free Wi-Fi available in Poretimao or Praia De Rocha, eg Starbucks, Costa Coffee, Café Nero etc....?

more
    • Villa Advice

Lagos Jan 3, 2015 at 9:03 AM

Looking for advice on villas which are withing walking distance of Lagos town. A 15 to 20 minute walk maximum. Any advice on areas to look at or avoid please.

June

more
    • From Quarteira to Sevilla

Quarteira Jan 16, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Hello folks,

How do I get from Quarteira to Sevilla? Car will not be an option. Is there a bus directly from Quarteira to Sevilla? I also have a small dog who will join me :)

Thanks,
      Christine

more
    • Family and sport active holidays resort/village

Algarve Jan 12, 2015 at 1:40 PM

Hi, I'm looking for some advice for summer holiday in July/Aug in some Algarve part. As a destination, I prefer smaller cities I'm interested to stay with my family (2 adults+2 kids: 3y, 8y) in hotel/resort/bungalows/villas village but not camping. I don't like hotel blocks so the best would be low buildings max 2 floors.
      BU 3000 Euro for 2 weeks, 1 apartment (2 bedrooms or 1 bedroom and separate room with sofa) with kitchen.
      My expectations: location next to or no to far from the beach, outdoor pools (incl. separate for small kids), best location would be in some garden or green area, playground for kids, sports facilities like football field for kids, free car parking, access to Wi-Fi.
      Any suggestion much appreciated.
      Thanks in advance, Rafal

more
    • magic_jersey's Profile Photo

First time to visit Lisbon May 5-7 (tentative)

Lisbon Jan 27, 2015 at 2:45 AM

Hi there, I will be visiting Lisbon (tentative dates, May 5-7) for the first time. I need advise/suggestions for my planned itineraries.
      1 - Is it possible to see Fatima too? what is the best way? on a tour group? or on my own?
      2 - What is the best way to see places? sightseeing bus? or on my own?

FYI. For a solo traveller.

cheers,

more
    • lisbon area

Lisbon Jan 18, 2015 at 3:37 PM

what do you think about staying anjos area? in av almirante reis or in rua da emenda?
      As a young student and a girl which one would you recommand me and why please

more
    • Blakium's Profile Photo

Sintra / Fatima trips

Lisbon Jan 15, 2015 at 4:03 AM

hello, i'm going to Lisbon in June, and i'd like to know if its good to make trip reservations through Viator.com for the Tagus sunset cruise or Sintra and Fatima trips.
      or what is the best way to make trips reservations, is it better to make it online? or wait till i'm in lisbon and make it at a tourist office?
      Thank you

more