Erlangen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation

Miltenberg Apr 5, 2015 at 10:31 PM

is it possible to hire a taxi cab to drive if you have difficulty walking? Are there any city tours besides the walking ones?

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

Direct and fast way from Munich to Lucerne

Munich Apr 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM

Hi Friends,

Just wondering is there any way to travel from Munich to Lucerne in Direct and fast way in Train?

Regards
      Ramkrishna

more
    • was Eisenberg known in the 1970's as Zell

Eisenberg Mar 28, 2015 at 6:24 PM

Was Eisenberg known as Zell in the 1970's

more
    • Forsthaus Falkenau - real place name

Bavaria Apr 15, 2015 at 8:39 AM

Hi, I would like to visit the place where the television series Forsthaus Falkenau was filmed. Village Falkenau in reality does not exist. I would like to know, how the real village is called and where exactly it is. Is there a museum or something like that in that famous house?
      Thank you for answers and have a nice day!

more
    • Free Walking Tour in Augsburg

Augsburg Mar 29, 2015 at 9:04 AM

Are there any free walking tours in Augsburg? I have been to several whilst traveling in South America and I loved it. It was mostly conducted by university students who showed us a great time on a shoestring budget. Would appreciate if someone could point me in the correct direction! Has anyone tried this yet? http://jeanrichardtour.com I was recommended this Augsburg Free Walking Tour by an acquaintance, but was wondering if anyone else has gone on this tour? It is apparently free and runs everyday. Anybody wanna check it out together? I will be in Augsburg on the second week of April! Arriving on 16 April from Munich. Hope to meet some new friends!

more
    • using private guides or tour group

Munich Apr 10, 2015 at 2:24 PM

My wife and I are going to Munich on Sept 29 . We would like to visit placers outside of Munich such as Berchtesgaden, NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE, Dachau and Romantic Road. Does anyone have any advice on a tour group or private guides to use? Thank you in advance.
      Ron

more
    • NadineK5's Profile Photo

Restaurants around Neuschwanstein Castle

Füssen Mar 21, 2015 at 1:12 AM

We'll be staying in Munich during May and have hired a car to visit Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace. Our plan is to leave Munich early. Not sure yet on which to visit first. Any recommendations for good restaurants around either of these for breakfast/lunch?

more
    • boyfromoz's Profile Photo

Booking tickets to the opera/theatre at ZKV

Munich Mar 25, 2015 at 3:57 PM

I would like to book online tickets to the opera/theatre at ZKV munich. I am using the website
      http://www.zkv-muenchen.de
      It appears that there is no English translation on this site.
      Is there any way I can make bookings where the pages are translated to English?

more
    • How to get a ride from Munich with prevoz.org ?

Munich Apr 18, 2015 at 11:45 AM

I am looking for a ride from Munich to Slovenia. Train connections are quite slow, so I would like to get something quicker. Someone has advised me to use webpage prevoz.org. Does anyone know, how does this thing work and how safe is it?
      Thank you

more
    • RobiladK's Profile Photo

Drum and Bass / Dubstep

by RobiladK Online Now May 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Is there possibility to find club where can i listen to this two music styles or here noone knows about this kind of music?

6 Answers May 20, 2013 at 5:41 PM
    • Train station in Erlangen

by Isalily Online Now Aug 31, 2010 at 8:55 AM

I will be staying at the NH Erlangen Hotel. Their website says the train station is 500 meters from the hotel. From the train station, how do I get to the hotel? Are there sidewalks from the station to the hotel? Thanks!

5 Answers Sep 1, 2010 at 12:35 PM
    • Salon & laundry in Erlangen

by nazara Online Now May 7, 2010 at 9:29 AM

wondering whether any beauty salon and laundry shops are available in erlangen ? Like to have some names. Any local residence from Erlangen can help me with the answer please ?..

• chris.hh's Profile Photo

(Private) Hotel

by chris.hh Online Now Nov 4, 2008 at 2:35 PM

Hi you,
      does anybody know a good small (private) hotel in and around Erlangen? I am asking for a friend who has to spend some time there till he finds an appartment. So it should be a budget solution but not too bad...
      Best Chris.

• Where to rent my room!!! Please help

by ich_bin_dons Online Now May 15, 2008 at 12:37 PM

Hi All,

I am moving to Erlangen this september for studying and I need to settle on renting a room these days.

Does anyone know a nice district to settle in? I would love something that could be both close to university (within 10 - 15 min by bus) and at the same time close to city center or any busy area (i dont like calm outskirt districts).

Does anyone know such district? please tell me the name... The follwing are the districts i found and I dunno which is best:

Am Anger
      Alterlangen
      Bruck, pop. 20,000
      Büchenbach
      Burgberg
      Dechsendorf
      Eltersdorf, pop. around 3,200
      Frauenaurach
      Häusling
      Hetzles
      Hüttendorf
      Innenstadt
      Kosbach
      Kriegenbrunn
      Neusses
      Röthelheim
      Schallershof
      Siedlung Sonnenblick
      Sieglitzhof/Buckenhofer Siedlung
      Steudach
      Tennenlohe

Thank youuuuu
      Dina

1 Answer May 20, 2008 at 10:39 AM
    • Finding a favourite bar

by aliarnaud Online Now Apr 23, 2008 at 4:14 AM

Hi guys. Made some good friends in Erlangen and want to hook up again. Does anyone know the name of the bar which has a pizza oven at the back and a cocktail bar upstairs?? The loos are downstairs at the back and ther's outside seating on the main road but elevated to the left of the bar. To find it, come out of the railway station and turn right and go all the way down to the main road. The huge factory is opposite, the high street etc is to your left and the bar is tucked on the corner before the road goes under the railway bridge. Knew the chef in there and a couple of guys from the Uni.Thanks xx

• Indian restaurant

by srivastava Online Now Jun 29, 2007 at 8:45 AM

Is there any Indian restaurant in Erlangen?

2 Answers Nov 27, 2007 at 10:43 PM
    • Entertainment in Erlangen

by Jibe1978 Online Now Jan 2, 2007 at 11:30 AM

Hi,

I was hoping for some inside knowledge on attractions etc in the Erlangen region, I cannot seem to find that much on the internet as yet. We are a group of 20 people travelling across to Erlangen in May 2007 for the Beer Festival. We do not want to spend the whole time at the Beer festival and are looking for suggestions and recommendations on the best places to go and any local activities. Any suggestions welcome. Many thanks in advance.

2 Answers Jan 2, 2007 at 5:39 PM
    • Long Lost Friend

by mlangston11 Online Now Aug 2, 2006 at 8:10 PM

I was stationed in Erlangen in the mid 80's and I had a friend named Rosey Maria Delgado. We lost contact and I really would like to hear from her.

• transportation

by MarilynClark Online Now Feb 2, 2005 at 1:09 PM

Arriving at the Nurnberg Flughafen ... how do I travel to Erlangen using the U-Bahn and regional trains. Be specific example take the U2 at airport get off at Hauptbahnhof etc.

1 Answer Feb 2, 2005 at 5:20 PM
    • Places and Things

by derodnight Online Now May 27, 2004 at 7:39 AM

Hi... My name is David and I just moved here from the states... I am working for siemens in Forrchiem but live in Erlangen. I am finding it hard to adust to life outside of work ie- finding things to do and meeting people... I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions specific to erlangen.

3 Answers Jun 2, 2004 at 4:52 PM