Erfurt Travel Answers

change location
rrnewt1's Profile Photo

where is good to stay

by rrnewt1 Online Now Oct 9, 2004 at 8:06 PM

Hi, I have read all 71 Erfurt Member Tips. Been to http://www.erfurt.de/ef/en/. Wed, 17 Nov,. 17:45 i arrive Erfurt Weimer (ERF), bus line 99 in front of the terminal departing Airport 18.25, arriving Bus station 18:41. Thu, 18 Nov, i want to use the train Erfurt Hbf to Praha-Holesovice dep 07:29, arr 12:20 or dep 15:29, arr 20:20 - which is better? The main train station is in center erfurt, where is the bus station, evag-erfurt.de/inhalt/bilder... looks like the Hauptbahnhof-Busbahnhof are the same? Sun., 21 Nov., i plan to arrive back at Erfurt Hbf; Thu, 25 Nov., 18:10 i Depart Erfurt (ERF) = 4 nights in Erfurt, i plan to stay near the train station, any ideas about where is good to stay, do you know about: Familie Kleinhampl Dalbergsweg 26, D-99084; Hotel Grenzenlos Jonny-Scher-Straße 12, D-99085; Hotel Garni Am Domplatz, Andreasstr. 29, D-99084, Pension Wegerich, Hotel IBIS? Thanks

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • abalada's Profile Photo

Re: where is good to stay

by abalada Online Now Oct 10, 2004 at 3:31 AM

Erfurt city map stadtplan.erfurt.de/cgi-bin/... (you can search for streets under "Search") Busbahnhof is approx 100-150 m from the Hauptbahnhof. DB timetable reiseauskunft.bahn.de/englis... go to the "Advanced Search" folder From: [Station/Stop] Erfurt Flughafen To: [Address] Erfurt, Dalbergsweg 26 (or any other address) Thus you'll see how you can reach this place by public transport and get even a map for the few meters you have to walk. The first connection has 2 advantages a) only 1 change. With the later connection you have to change in Dresden-Neustadt and Dresden Hbf. b) the nicest part of this route is the part south of Dresden through Saxony Switzerland. With the later connection it will be already dark when you reach this part.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines