Er Rachidia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Exchanging Canadian currency in Marrakesh

Marrakesh Yesterday

Is it possible to exchange Canadian dollars to dirhams at the Bureau de Change at Marrakech airport?
      I've seen some similar questions regarding European currencies, but I'm wondering if I will have trouble with my Canadian dollars.
      Thanks for any advice. I'm very excited to go to Marrakesh, and VT has been a great resource during my trip planning!

more
    • Tattoos in Marrakesh

Morocco Apr 8, 2015 at 5:15 PM

My partner and I are planning to travel to Marrakesh next week and I was wondering what the social attitude is like towards piercings and tattoos? He has a sleeve of Christian icons so im expecting that it should be covered in respect of the predominantly Islamic culture there but in terms of neck tattoos (of flowers so quite inoffensive) and tattoos and piercings on women, would these be frowned on?

more
    • Living in Marrakesh

Marrakesh Apr 10, 2015 at 12:37 PM

Hi everyone
      I was offered a job in Marrakesh and I'm seriously thinking to move there from London. I'm gonna go by myself.
      I've never been there before and unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to visit the country before I accept the job
      What do you think are the most important thinks I need to know about how is living there?
      Thanks

more
    • Any positive views of Marrakech?

Marrakesh Apr 6, 2015 at 4:04 PM

Just wondering after reading all the comments on the warning tips, if Marrakech is really the place I want to go to, I am due to leave on 28/04/15 but am thinking am I better to stay at home? No one seems to have a good word to say about it!

more