Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Equatorial Guinea Travel Answer Locations

• antonio1's Profile Photo

frequently diseases in Bata for an europenian

Equatorial Guinea Jan 14, 2014 at 1:55 AM

What could be the frequently diseases which an europenian could got in Equatorial Guineea, I could have a short trip there for about 2 weeks and I'm afraid of malaria.

Thank you,
      BR,

3 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 11:40 PM
    • fishing malabo

Malabo Jul 30, 2009 at 6:37 PM

can i go fishing while i'm in malabo?

• chris1275's Profile Photo

Visa for Equatorial Guinea

Equatorial Guinea Jan 20, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Hi,
      Does anyone know whether it is easy to obtain a visa for Equatorial Guinea in Douala, Cameroon?
      Thanks,
      Chris

• ????

Equatorial Guinea Jan 12, 2009 at 9:50 AM

where is bioki? is that considered equitorial guinea even though it is a seperate island?

1 Answer Jan 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM
    • chris1275's Profile Photo

From Douala to Malabo

Equatorial Guinea Nov 2, 2008 at 3:39 AM

Hi there,

Does anyone know whether there are frequent flights from Douala to Malabo, and also whether there are any boats going that way?
      Also, is it difficult to get a visa for Eq. Guinea in Cameroon?

Thanks,
      Chris

• equatorial guinea visa for indian

Equatorial Guinea Sep 1, 2008 at 3:45 AM

HI ALL,
      GOODDAY
      I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO EQUATORIAL GUINEA , MALABO
      FOR SAME I SHALL BE REQUIRING VISA , I CAN ARRANGE FOR THE INVITATION LETTER
      THROUGH MY CO. -- BUT SINCE THERE ISNT ANY EMMBASSY FOR EQUATORIAL GUINEA IN INDIA , HOW DO I GET THIS DONE.

ANY HELP WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED

THANKS

GB

• average price

Equatorial Guinea Sep 16, 2007 at 7:24 PM

plz anyone have a ideas about the average tiket fly from malabo to bata? or the cost of the ship tiket from malabo to douala.also how far is ebebiyin from bata and how much cost the bus tiket. also , how much cost taxi in malabo? hotel advice plz. thank u

• jamesdalphonse's Profile Photo

Visa and Yellow Fever Vaccanation???

Equatorial Guinea May 15, 2007 at 8:53 AM

I get conflicting reports. I know that US citizens DO NOT need a visa to visit Malabo, Equatorial Guinea; however, I can not get a straight answer about the yellow fever vaccanation thing. The embassy says that it is optional and the state department says that it is mandatory. I don't want to get to my airline and find out that I can not board. What is the rule for that country??? JAMES DALPHONSE

1 Answer May 16, 2007 at 6:18 AM
    • Visiting Malabo

Malabo Apr 28, 2007 at 10:25 PM

Hi
      I am planning to visit Malabo next month (may 2007), I am looking for a friend in Malabo to know more about this city to plan a long stay. Thanks. Anil

• lodging in bata

Bata Apr 13, 2007 at 11:24 PM

where can a western tourist stay in the city of Bata?

• Grueslayer's Profile Photo

Some questions on Malabo and Bata

Equatorial Guinea Feb 4, 2007 at 6:48 AM

Hi all,

not the most busy country forum, but I hope to find a little help anyway.

Could someone perhaps roughly describe how to get from Libreville to Bata via bus and pirogue?

Does someone know a hotel in Bata that has a fax number or even an email address?

Can anyone advise on how to get a flight from Bata to Malabo and from Malabo to Sao Tome? Does any airline operating these routes have a fax number or an email adress?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

G.

1 Answer Nov 27, 2007 at 5:42 AM
    • arunway's Profile Photo

Details Please

Malabo May 26, 2006 at 5:55 AM

Dear All...

Kindly advice me what are the food available in Malabo....

Hope some one of you would have experienced in working with Marathon Oil....

Thanks for your advice...

Arun

1 Answer Nov 27, 2007 at 5:46 AM
    • arunway's Profile Photo

Seeking Malabo/Equitorial Guinea Food details

Malabo May 25, 2006 at 2:10 AM

Hi All,

This is Arun, I got an offer in Malabo. I need to know about food available in malabo... as i have to be there for long time.

Will the Indian food style match with the local?,

Any other important advices are highly appreciated

• Planning of Visiting Malabo....

Equatorial Guinea Dec 13, 2004 at 10:56 AM

Hi, Could someone pls supply me info on budget accommodation in malobo and other things of interest for tourists? I intend visiting by 2nd week Feb 2005 with 3 of my friends and we all plan to stay together. we've never been there before. Would appreciate all replies... Thanks, Shola

1 Answer Apr 15, 2005 at 2:36 AM
    • details on Equatorial Guinea

Malabo Nov 7, 2004 at 7:33 AM

Hi, I am planning to travel to Equatorial Guinea (Spanisch language is no problem). Any recommendations you have for me and others who read this? I am also interested in knowing names of phone cards which can be used to call from Equatorial Guinea to other countries. Thank you for your help centro

1 Answer Apr 15, 2005 at 2:35 AM
    • 1carolinqua's Profile Photo

visas and letter of invitation

Equatorial Guinea Sep 30, 2004 at 4:56 AM

Hello We are going to Equatorial Guinea in december for 2 weeks. We have already got our tickets and now we have to arrange all the rest. Does anyone know how we can get the letter of invitation and if we can arrange visas in london. Is there any agency that can do this? Or would we have to go to paris? Im swedish and my boyfriend is english - we both live in cambridge. Any information would be very appreciated. please respond to caroline@mypashmina.co.uk Thanks very much! Caroline

• Grueslayer's Profile Photo

Local receipes

Equatorial Guinea Aug 22, 2004 at 1:09 PM

Together with some friends I'm cooking through the world from A-Z, and now it's Equatorial Guinea's turn. Does anyone know where to get some authentic/traditional receipes of Equatorial Guinea cuisine on the net?

1 Answer Nov 2, 2005 at 4:26 AM
    • Visit interest & how to go there

Equatorial Guinea May 28, 2004 at 1:05 AM

I am very interested to go to Equatorial Guinea, and there are a lot of flight offers with IBERIA Airlines, but people say that it´s a dangerous country due to the goverment pressure. Are there a lot of american oil technicians? where can i stay there? please looking forward hearing you jose luis

• travelling to equatorial guinea

Equatorial Guinea Feb 10, 2004 at 3:40 PM

I am going to equatorial guinea in two months and I am interested in communicating with other people who have also travelled there, or currently live there. I have never been to africa and have little idea of what to expect. I could definetely use some advise and suggestions. I am a 22 year old college student who has an insatiable desire to travel. I chose equatorial guinea because I wanted to continue speaking spanish while simultaneously travelling to a place in the world unlike any I have ever been to. I am not particularly drawn to the usual tourist activities.

1 Answer Nov 17, 2004 at 11:08 AM
    • MALABO, Eq. Guinea

Equatorial Guinea Sep 27, 2003 at 12:56 PM

Desperatly seeking info on a longer stay in Malabo: where to get food, where to get info and culture (radio? tv? cinema? library?), how easy is it to travel to Sao Tome, Gabon, Camreoon from there, how expensive is it to travel to Bata, how are the beaches... I know, that's a lot of questions but I really don't know anything about it...

1 Answer Oct 2, 2003 at 7:07 AM
    • TRAVEL TO EQUATORIAL GUINEA

Equatorial Guinea May 22, 2003 at 8:20 AM

Dear friends. I wish one day to travel to Eq. Guinea, a former spanish colony in the gulf of Guinea. I have documentation from magazines but i don´t have a traveller´s info about entrance, lodging, how to move and safety. I will be happy if you can help me. Thank you very much!!

• Malabo(equatorial guinea)

Malabo Feb 11, 2003 at 3:41 AM

hallo:) i m from russia, my friend is in guinea, working. please, if you have some information about this country, how to reach it, of if you have your own plans to visit guinea in summer-ill be glad to hear you)) thank you.Olga

1 Answer Feb 16, 2003 at 2:01 AM
    • WojtekD's Profile Photo

Malabo - worth a visit?

Equatorial Guinea Oct 21, 2002 at 11:43 AM

Hi Globies! Did anybody visit Malabo? Worth a few days stay? Highlights? Poople? Safety? Thank for your tips! Wojtek

1 Answer Apr 15, 2005 at 2:40 AM