Ephesus Travel Answers

change location

istanbul, ephesus, bodrum.

by snguyenk Online Now Jul 13, 2010 at 1:17 PM

My friends and I have approximately 10 days in turkey wanted to see Istanbul, Ephesus & Bodrum. Do you think it's best for us to fly from Istanbul to Bodrum and just take a day trip bus to Ephesus? VS... just flying from Istanbul to Izrim (then bus/car to Ephesus) and then fly to Bodrum? And is one day good enough for Ephesus?

Thanks for any & all advice.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • balhannah's Profile Photo

Re: istanbul, ephesus, bodrum.

by balhannah Online Now Jul 13, 2010 at 3:18 PM

One day is more than enough for Ephesus, I should think you will be finished long before that, so have a look at the Museum at Selcuk. If you want a guide for Ephesus, they are waiting at the Entrance.
    Probably flying would be good, saves quite a bit of time, and from Selcuk, you may wish to drive to Pamukkale one day to see the world heritage site.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • chewbacca1975's Profile Photo

by chewbacca1975 Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 1:52 AM

Hello, I want to recommend you another tip. If you are willing to visit Ephesus and Selcuk you should spend one day at Aqua Fantasy Land or Adaland which are very close to Selcuk. They're not only among Turkey's but also world's best Aquaparks. Me and friends drive at least 1000 km once in every two year to spend good time and relax at weekends in these aquaparks. You will have the chance to have discount if you're more than 5 people. There free locks to put your valuables in and you'll see that there's lots of free showers. If you take any bus from Selcuk to Kusadasi, you'll have to chance to step off at the main enterence. If I remember correctly, the area is closing at 19:00 p.m. and you'll find mini buses driving from Aquapark to Kusadasi, a lovely summer town never sleeping. You'll witness the never ending night life there... Best wishes...

• al2401's Profile Photo

by al2401 Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 4:30 AM

Hi,

Ephesus will take a morning or afternoon and the museum at Selcuk is great - a lot of the artefacts from Ephesus are there. Nearby Pamukaale and Hierapolis are worth seeing if you stay overnight in the area.

Can't help regarding aqua parks - not my cup of tea.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines