Épernay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting to Reims

Reims Jul 11, 2014 at 4:49 AM

I am staying outside of Reims (in Thillois) in September 2014. I am wondering if there is transportation to Reims city centre from there? Does anyone know?
      Greatly appreciated!
      Cheers

more
    • Geanealogical Records

Charleville-Mézières Jun 26, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Are there genealogical records for the inhabitants of the Ardenne region from the early 19th century available in Charleville-Meziere or somewhere else in the area?
      I am looking for information regarding the village/town in which my great, great grandfather (Nicolas Bourguignon) lived before leaving for New York, USA around 1830.
      I would greatly appreciate any information that might help to identify his location.
      Merci,
      Gerard J. Bourguignon, Ph.D.

more
    • wardie5555's Profile Photo

stopping through here in oct on a sunday

Châlons-en-Champagne Jul 20, 2014 at 12:21 PM

will be stopping here for lunch on a sunday, any suggestions?..will need some shops too!

more
    • Guest register book

by Tony1946 Online Now May 26, 2014 at 7:23 AM

My father and a couple of friends went down into the Moet-Chandon caves while stationed there in 1944. They found a guest register book and opened it. It was there they observed Adolf Hitler's name signed. The three of them signed the same page below his name. I was wondering if it is possible that this book would still be around somewhere. I would love to take a photograph of it. Thank you for you help.

2 Answers May 26, 2014 at 4:37 PM
    • Ride from Orly to Epernay October 18, 2013

by jpostman Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 12:48 PM

We need a driver to take 2 persons from Orly Airport to Epernay on October 18. What is the price?

3 Answers Aug 2, 2013 at 1:48 AM
    • silvia1700's Profile Photo

Epernay or Reims?

by silvia1700 Online Now Oct 12, 2012 at 8:45 AM

We(Myself and 14yo son) are trying to live Paris just for the day and visit Epernay or Reims. We always take tours(Viator), but I don't want just taste Champagne...we want to see a beautiful town, eat lunch and walk around. I read about those two towns and many people like Epernay over Reims. We will take a train from Paris, so we need to be in a town that we can walk around without a car. I am also wondering how many hours would be necessary to walk around each city.
      One more thing...it will be in December...some places are not to charming in December..is it even worth it? Please let me know. Thanks

15 Answers Oct 14, 2012 at 4:38 AM
    • AnneM134's Profile Photo

20 km run 2013

by AnneM134 Online Now Jun 24, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Can anyone tell me when the 20 km run through Epernay will be in 2013. How does one register for the event?

3 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 3:54 AM
    • Transportation

by jr2439 Online Now Aug 17, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Visiting Epernay in September, is it easy to go visiting the different cellars on foot or do I need to rent a car/taxi to get around?

3 Answers Aug 18, 2011 at 4:39 AM
    • Help!! No rental cars for next weekend...

by JenZazie Online Now Jun 18, 2009 at 11:29 AM

My friend and I are travelling to Epernay from Paris on Friday June 26th in the morning and have appointments at two wineries (Champagne Jacquesson in Dizy and Champagne Barnaut in Bouzy) at 10:00 and 15:00; we were going to have lunch at Bistro 7 in between and explore a little. However, I can't find a car to rent from the Epernay train station for the day. Does anyone know of a car service that would drive us for the day? Or should we rent a car in Paris and just drive the entire way? I'm nervous about driving in Paris... Thanks so much!

1 Answer Jun 18, 2009 at 2:26 PM
    • Taxi from Epernay to Chateau le Crayeres in Reims

by Ed001 Online Now May 18, 2009 at 8:43 AM

How long will it take to get from Ave de Champagne in Epernay to Chateau les Crayeres in Reims on a Monday at about 12:30pm by taxi and what would an "approxiamte" fare be??

Thanks!

2 Answers May 18, 2009 at 11:07 AM
    • meganavery's Profile Photo

Train from Paris

by meganavery Online Now Feb 20, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Hi all,
      I know I've read there is a train from Paris to Epernay and I've even seen the rail map showing this but every time I search for one I get no results. Is there really a train that one can take from Paris to Epernay? And if anyone knows does a Eurail pass cover this?

Thanks for any and all help!

4 Answers Mar 6, 2008 at 12:20 PM
    • Champagne tasting at weekends

by Kath78 Online Now May 29, 2007 at 8:03 AM

Does anyone know of a couple of champagne houses to visit that are open late afternoon Friday or on Saturdays in July?

Thanks

• garridogal's Profile Photo

Weather

by garridogal Online Now Nov 3, 2004 at 5:21 PM

I'll be in Epernay in 3 weeks (between Nov 23 - 30). What kind of weather should I expect? Thanks

1 Answer Nov 6, 2004 at 1:45 AM