Enter

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• entertainment

Breda Nov 23, 2014 at 5:51 AM

We want to take my mother in law for a treat on her 75th birthday on 24th dec ! any suggestions?

more
    • chetanamale's Profile Photo

Need Info-Trains

Eindhoven Dec 13, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Dear friends,

Another set of foolish questions :)

Going to Schiphol from Eindhoven have following doubts

1.What is the platform to board train from-never before travelled by train in NL.
      2.Do I need to swipe my Ovchip kaart while boarding the train,I know bus has swipe machines not sure about the train.
      3.Are there any classes on these trains-like first class second class and I need to avoide any, I have anonymous chipkaart
      4.From Schiphol train station, need to go to terminal 2 arrival hall, any directions for the same ?
      5.Do I Need to buy any entry ticket from going to arrival hall from Schiphol station ?

Thnx,
      Chetan

more
    • bandanna's Profile Photo

where is...

Amsterdam 5 hours ago

What happened to the post regarding bus 246?

more
    • Taxi from Hoek Van Holland

Hoek van Holland Dec 10, 2014 at 12:47 PM

I am travelling in to Hoek van Holland on 30 Dec 2014 at 16:45hrs travelling Amsterdam, but there is no trains from the ferry station. It appears there are trains from Scheidam Centrum.

Is there a bus or taxi service from Hoek van Holland to Scheidam Centrum.
      and possible cost.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

more

Need Info-Shifting

Eindhoven Nov 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Hello Friends,

Looking for following information :

1.Shifiting my house so need to carry my luggage via taxi-travel would be around 3-4 Kms.
      Do I need to book Taxi in advance ? Do I need to pay for luggage as well ?
      2.Where I would get taxis around Bomanshof area ? do I need to call any no , could not see any taxis around here :(
      3.Will the taxi driver help me to carry my luggage to the new apartment located around 2nd floor or I need to pay him extra ?

Please do let me know at the earliest,thanks

more
    • SimbaandNicole's Profile Photo

Traveling with my cat

Schiphol Nov 25, 2014 at 8:58 AM

I am traveling over the holidays from the US to Switzerland via Amsterdam Schiphol and reverse route back to the US.
      Do I have to go through customs with my cat in Schiphol either direction? Is one hour enough time to change flights with my cat?

more

Need Info Toys

Eindhoven Dec 6, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Hello Friends,

Need help again, wanted to buy toys for my son in Eindhoven, could you please guide me for some good
      reasonably priced shops around centrum area

thanks,
      chetan

more