Entebbe

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• traveling to Rwanda by bus

Kampala Apr 10, 2014 at 5:47 AM

hey, what is the most comfortable bus service to travel by from Uganda to Rwanda

more
    • Weather in Late November

Uganda Apr 2, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I understand October and November are the 'short' rainy season. Does this mean that its likely to rain every day non-stop, or just for a few hours per day? My plan was to visit in late November and travel through Uganda,Rwanda and maybe Burundi overland. Is the weather likely to affect road travel between main towns at this time?

thanks

more
    • Safety in Kigezi and Bwindi Forest (Uganda)?

Uganda Apr 10, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Hello there, I will be volunteering in the Kigezi, Bwindi forest area of South West Uganda and I wondered if it is still safe to travel there? I am hearing conflicting reports.

It will be my first time in Africa.

Many thanks for any advice. Charlotte

more
    • kampala to serengeti

Uganda Mar 27, 2014 at 8:39 AM

I'm having trouble to find the best way to get to the serengeti from Kamapala. I do know I don't want to pay $600/seat to take a plane! What are my other options? We are a family of 4, with two kids 9 & 11. How many days are needed to travel, enjoy, and return.

more
    • guyfitz's Profile Photo

nairobi car hire

by guyfitz Online Now Mar 15, 2014 at 2:49 AM

Which car hire company would you recommend in Nairobi ? affordable with no hidden cost.

1 Answer Mar 15, 2014 at 7:44 AM
    • Travel bwteen Entebbe to Kampala, and from Kampala to Kenya

by mollygladys Online Now Mar 2, 2014 at 12:37 PM

I will arrivee in Entebbe Kampala airport @ 23 on saturday. However i would like to travel to Kampala the same night so that i can catch an early bus the next day to Kenya. What hotels in Kampala are close to where i can buy bus ticket to Nairobi Kenya and are there buses available as from 6.am in the morning to this route.

3 Answers Mar 5, 2014 at 3:52 AM

left baggage

by guyfitz Online Now Dec 28, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Any idea if you they a place for left baggage at uganda Entebbe airport?

1 Answer Jan 9, 2014 at 6:20 AM

I will be arriving at entebbe late at night,which is the safest way to get to kampala town?

by guyfitz Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 6:13 AM

arriving late at entebbe any suggestions? how to get to Kampala town or cheap hotels around the airport?

4 Answers Aug 13, 2013 at 7:24 AM
    • coconutwireless's Profile Photo

Vegetarians

by coconutwireless Online Now Mar 29, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Aloha from Kauai Hawaii
      I wil be visiting Uganda in June. I have a question, I hope you might be able to help me with. My husband and I are strict vegetarians. We will be staying with some local people who we will meet for the first time and I want to know how to tell them we do not eat meat without offending them. I am especially concerned if we were offered some and then had to refuse. We have the same situation with alcohol.

5 Answers Apr 3, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • ardelean's Profile Photo

travel between Entebbe and Kampala

by ardelean Online Now Sep 26, 2012 at 4:30 AM

I will arrive at 22.30 in Entebbe on Saturday. Is it safe to take a taxi to Kampala at that time or should I find a hotel near the airport? Is there a hotel near the airport.

7 Answers Apr 4, 2013 at 6:15 AM
    • Early Breakfast in Entebbe

by bwaurich Online Now May 8, 2012 at 6:03 AM

Hello,
      Can anybody recommend a venue for an early breakfast near the airport in Entebbe? We will arrive at 3:30am and do prefer to travel at daytime, therefore would like to have an early breakfast in Entebbe before moving on to our final destination in Jinja. Any suggestions?
      Many thanks!
      B

3 Answers Jul 7, 2013 at 10:33 AM
    • tigergundappa's Profile Photo

entebbe and Kampala

by tigergundappa Online Now Apr 1, 2012 at 12:09 AM

we are a group of five indian families..we will be in Entebbe on the night of 22 Jun, staying at the Ndere Centre. Next day we intend doing a Kampala sight seeing and then moving to ssese islands for two nights. We will be arriving back at Ferry site on 25 Jun and have a half day to see around before taking a morning flight to Nairobi.
      Request if some suggestions can be given regarding good and safe place to stay, places to see (there are ladies and children also in the group) and restaurants to eat in. We are looking at budget or mid range options.
      Is the Entebbe Zoo a good option?

2 Answers May 3, 2012 at 6:43 AM
    • time change

by brendarousset Online Now Jul 5, 2011 at 11:19 AM

please tell me what time zone you are in. we live in canada and ours is central standard, and just not sure what yours might be. thanks for all your help. brenda rousset

4 Answers Jul 5, 2011 at 1:00 PM
    • a brief early morning in Entebbe

by roanna Online Now Sep 2, 2009 at 11:39 AM

I arrive in Entebbe at 4am on Saturday September 12th. It will be mid to late afternoon before I am collected for the remainder of my journey. Where can I store my luggage while I explore? I would like to be in a safe area, maybe with restaurants (Ugandan food, not International). I enjoy people watching and local crafts.

Also, does anyone know how long it will take me to get through customs? I am a US citizen but will be traveling from Cairo.

Thank you in advance!

1 Answer Sep 4, 2009 at 7:54 AM
    • The rainy season

by kirkmeister Online Now Oct 3, 2005 at 12:28 PM

HI

I am thinking of travelling to Entebbe to meet 2 friends march/april 2006. I think this is the rainy season. Is that right?

What is the rainy season like? How much rain how often? What do people do when it rains? What is the temperature like?

I have never been to Africa or aywhere like it before and this is a special opportunity but I am a bit concerned I may end up unable to explore anything because the rain is soo bad and I will only have 2 weeks.

Your thoughts and advise needed and welcomed.

thank you
      kirkmeister

3 Answers Oct 17, 2005 at 7:19 AM