change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Specific Shops

Beijing Dec 3, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Hello, im looking for two kind of shops in Bejing
      1) MMA Equipment - any MMA specific shop or big sport shop where they can have the MMA stuff
      2)Car Performance shops - i believe there is a street where all the shops are located im looking for stuff tuning and mods for my car

Thanks

more
    • Art exhibitions in Shanghai

Shanghai Dec 11, 2014 at 4:49 AM

Hello guys, I arrived in Shanghai some weeks ago and will stay here for a couple of months to do a student exchange. Anyway, I recently walked through the Bund and passed by a hotel/art exhibition at the 'Swatch Art Peace Hotel'. They currently have a very nice exhibition, I guess it's called 'Faces & Traces'. My place is very near to the campus of the Fudan university. Do you know by chance any similar interesting museums or art exhibition in that area?

Cheers,

Scotty

more
    • kimo71's Profile Photo

chinese courses

China Nov 26, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I want to learn chinese language .where can i find best and economic place in china?

more
    • z visa border run?

China Dec 19, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I worked in China some years ago, and now I'm thinking about it again. :)
      Can you get a z visa (after getting a contract) at a Chinese consulate in Thaiand or Hong Kong, or have the rules changed to your home country (such as Australia) only?

more
    • Yangjing's Profile Photo

I'm in lanzhou .wanna make friends

Lanzhou Dec 15, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I'm in lanzhou city .is midwest of china ,I wanna get new foreigner friends in my life,I'm female,and I have study abroad experience
      If anyone wanna make friend or in this city wanna some helps ,can find me .my wechart ID:yangjing7866

more
    • travelling from Guangzhou international airport to Grand Hyatt hotel

Guangzhou Dec 12, 2014 at 4:54 PM

What would be the best way to travel to the hotel?

more
    • rosielim's Profile Photo

Transportation from Airport to Dongmen

Shenzhen Dec 12, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Hi, Is there another way to travel to Dongmen besides taxi? I understand that they do not use meters. What is the price like? I have booked a hotel in Dongmen for easy shopping. What are the places of interests in ShenZhen that I can visit besides shopping :P And may i know what will the temperature be during 1 Jan 2015. Tks& Rgds, Rosie

more
    • gkaralakis's Profile Photo

Shangai .. when..?

Shanghai Dec 10, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Which is the best period to visit Shangai, and the other cities there..? Not at the pick of touristic period..!
      Good morning..
      George

more
    • Skeena63's Profile Photo

Guangzhou Airport

Guangzhou Dec 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM

We will be traveling to Taiwan in January with china Southern but have an overnight layover in Guangzhou. We have heard that the Guangzhou Airport is horrible. :( anyone else feel the same way?
      Has anyone had a layover with China Southern in Guangzhou and stayed at their free hotel? If so which hotel and was there a market or something of interest near to it?
      Thank you

more
    • lucyguajardo's Profile Photo

Visa needed for China layover?

China Dec 18, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Hi,

Looking for the best deal from Houston to Japan I found a flight that makes a layover in China ..In Beijing to be exact for like 5 hrs..

i'm about to purchase the ticket however I want to make sure I don't need any paperwork or visa to stay in the airport.. as I will be only "in transit"

Somebody has information on this or direct me with who I could ask?

thanks

more
    • To get a Chinese Visa or not?

Lhasa Dec 8, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Hi guys:
      In jUne 2015, my friend and I are planning to drive out of Kathmandu to visit Lhasa (Tibet), and then fly back to Kathmandu. question is, do we need a Chinese visa and Tibet permit, or only the Tibet permit? I've read the forums and heard both versions so anyone who has actually been there in the past few weeks, feel free to chime in with the correct answer please!

more