Ensenada

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• plus size swimwear

Rosarito Jun 12, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Where can I buy plus size swimwear near rosarito?

more
    • do you need a passport to return to united states

Mexicali Jun 25, 2014 at 10:20 PM

are you leaving the united states when entering mexicali

more
    • Lovelyrita1's Profile Photo

Where to shop

Tijuana Jun 25, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Best shopping intijuana

more
    • Vehicle Registration

Tijuana Jul 3, 2014 at 11:10 AM

If I have just purchased a vehicle and do not have the registration yet am I able to cross the border into TJ and comeback to the US I have all the other paperwork that goes with buying a new car but it's too new to be registered yet.

more
    • Crossing Over to Tijuana with 2 laptops

Tijuana Jun 21, 2014 at 3:51 AM

Greetings,

Will I be able to cross over to Tijuana with 2 laptops? Traveling for the first time with my teenage daughter and staying at the Grand Hotel Tijuana. Plans are to take the trolley from SD Airport to the border, and cross over walking and taking a cab to the Tijuana Int'l Airport to pickup a car rental with about a 2 week stay. Then during some of those stays, plan on crossing over to San Diego to the Westin at Glasslamp for some classes that require our laptops, then back over to our hotel in Tijuana?

Any suggestions to cut some of our costs in transportation, and do you know if I can cross the rental car from Tijuana's Dollar Rent a Car to San Diego to the Westin Hotel at Glasslamp?

more
    • giant pot holes

by flopsey Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 3:07 PM

When we got home from one of our trips to ensenada, I had to buy a new tire rim. the car made it home to dana point ca. because the air came out slow enough not to cause a flat too soon. whats wrong with that city that they leave the same pot holes there that get bigger over time and they don't know how to repair pot holes in the street ? that one was hard to avoid hitting because it was either hit that or get hit by another car, they drive like they're nuts there too.

7 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 11:16 AM
    • Why are public restrooms so scarce in Ensenada ?

by flopsey Online Now Apr 12, 2014 at 5:49 PM

Why are public restrooms scarce in Ensenada ?

6 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 11:52 AM
    • Tips and must do in Ensenada in 2 days?

by aeblock Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 6:09 PM

19 year old college daughter and I are going to Ensenada for 2 days tomorrow -- we are both outdoorsy, nature lovers, also both speak Spanish and love culture and meeting people. Not big shoppers. At home staying at a really inexpensive hotel or a nice resort. We are renting a car in San Diego and driving down. Already have hotel reservations. Thanks!!

1 Answer Apr 2, 2014 at 5:20 AM
    • Driving a Motorcycle from San Dieago to Ensenada

by stevegoold525 Online Now Feb 13, 2014 at 9:25 AM

My wife and I are thinking for driving our motorcycle there the first of April. We will find a hotel with lock parking before we get there. It is just be two people on one bike. I know there is always some risk when you travel but what I have been reading it does not appear to be unreasonalby risky. Does anyone have any experience with this.

4 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 8:56 AM
    • Seafood Restaurant

by wt46 Online Now Jan 25, 2014 at 8:47 AM

I haven't been in Ensenada for years and was looking forward for lunch at Casamar which I understand has closed. Has any great seafood restaurant replaced it?

Al

2 Answers Jan 25, 2014 at 11:22 AM
    • spa and message

by bboat208 Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 4:26 PM

where are spa and message foot facial hot tub

2 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 11:37 AM
    • Hiking. Nature near Ensenada?

by Jhight Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I'm thinking of staying in Ensenada for a week this Christmas with my girlfriend. We love to hike and enjoy nature. Opportunities in or near Ensenada?

1 Answer Oct 20, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    • Food in Ensenada

by food4two Online Now Oct 8, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Hi all, I read the reviews about the best of food in and around Ensenada however, I am a very adventurous eater and want to explore different experiences. Any suggestions?

2 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 1:11 AM
    • Linakins's Profile Photo

Any Vaccines Required?

by Linakins Online Now Sep 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Are any vaccines required to do a few hours excursion in Ensenada?

3 Answers Sep 30, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    • Passport Enforcement

by tanda929 Online Now Jul 10, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I have been invited to Ensenada by friends, but I do not have a passport. Is the passport law enforced to re-enter the US? Will any of my documents like a Driver's License, Birth Certificate or anything like that work?

7 Answers Jul 13, 2012 at 9:30 PM
    • abs87's Profile Photo

Whats the best way to spend one day?

by abs87 Online Now Oct 1, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Hi all,

My friend and I (both in our 20s) are taking a short cruise to finish off our USA trip, we spend one full day ashore in Ensenada on the 22nd Jan 2011. Any tips would be great, it is our only chance to buy some local products if anyone knows of good markets etc. and anything else that is worth seeing or doing. We both enjoy adventurous activities so is it possible to go jet skiing or anything else like that?

4 Answers Oct 3, 2010 at 7:27 AM
    • Saturday Buses from Ensenada to Tijuana

by bennetthastings Online Now Sep 3, 2010 at 5:36 PM

We need to travel from Ensenada to Tijuana on a Saturday (Sep 25, 2010). Do buses run late and regularly on Saturdays?

2 Answers Sep 4, 2010 at 10:56 AM
    • "3 Sisters" taco stand Location?!?

by greyhippo Online Now Jan 13, 2010 at 3:01 PM

I have gone here 2 times, but it was over 2 years ago. I know it's near a church. Can anyone give a tip of the location of this place, and how to get to it from the port? I am heading on a cruise on the 18th, and wondered if anyone could help me out with this?

• Rosarito to Ensenada Bike Ride

by FesterMom Online Now May 11, 2009 at 8:05 AM

I too would like to do the upcoming bike ride but have had no luck through their website finding out out shuttle services from San Diego to either Rosarito or Ensenada. Can someone help me out locating such a company?

• troutboy's Profile Photo

Getting from Ensenada to LAX

by troutboy Online Now Apr 16, 2009 at 8:08 AM

I'm racing in the 2009 Newport to Ensenada regatta this month as a crewmember and am having a hard time finding transportation back to LAX from Ensenada. Nobody wants to rent a car for pick-up in Mexico and drop-off at LAX. Greyhound doesn't go to LAX from Ensenada and the only route they have takes 11 hours with a 5 hour layover in Tijuana and drop off some 15 miles from LAX. Haven't been able to locate a puddle jumper flight from ESE to LAX.

Someone please help!
      My flight out of LAX back to St. Louis is at 9:40am Monday the 27th.
      The sailing race starts Friday the 24th at noon and we should be in Ensenada by late Sat evening. That leaves me with Sunday for travel back to LAX, or a very early flight Monday morning.

2 Answers Apr 16, 2009 at 10:46 AM
    • Ensenada to San Felipe

by ajoiner30 Online Now Mar 7, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Im planning a trip to San Felipe but I will travel to Ensenada first. I'm curious as to whether there's a bus schedule from Ensenada to San Felipe?

• ScubaMom's Profile Photo

Rosarito/Ensenada Bike Ride - Transportation, Where to Stay, etc.

by ScubaMom Online Now Feb 19, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Hi! We are planning on doing to Rosarito/Ensenada bike ride and have a few questions for anyone who does this frequently. Where is a good place to stay near the finish line? Is it better to stay in Rosarito or Ensenada? Also, would you recommend driving down or would it be better to get a package deal with a tour company? I have driven to Rosarito many times (never to Ensenada) but some of my friends have me worried about safety right now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!!

6 Answers Feb 19, 2009 at 10:49 PM
    • driving directions to Hotel Las Rosas in Ensenada, Baja MX

by naquinof Online Now Sep 19, 2008 at 11:12 AM

can you provide driving direction and map to go down from TJ to the hotel Las Rosas in Ensenada, Baja?

3 Answers Sep 19, 2008 at 5:31 PM
    • Golf Cart Rates

by donaldkarvonen Online Now Sep 10, 2008 at 4:44 PM

How much do golf carts cost to rent?

• Halloween Haunted House in Ensenada

by frost4225 Online Now Jul 26, 2008 at 12:10 AM

Has anyone else heard about this new haunted house located in ensenada. they say they are going to be there on october 2008 and i guess the guy that designed it built haunted houses in california. the only information i could find was their website. www.latinterror.com does anyone know anything else about it?

• wonderswhy's Profile Photo

Questions about San Diego to Ensenada route

by wonderswhy Online Now Jun 16, 2008 at 1:34 PM

OK, I've read all of the tips I've seen, but none seem to address my question.
      My daughters (17 & 12) and I will be flying in to SAN in mid-July. Our flight doesn't arrive until after 9pm, so we plan to spend the night at a motel. We will be doing some volunteer work in Ensenada, but no one will be available to pick us up. They suggested renting a car and returning it four-five days later when they can go up there, but I don't want the expense and worry of renting a car for that long. I checked with some rental companies, and none do one way rentals into Mexico. I'm fine with taking the bus, but I'm not sure about bringing luggage.
      Question 1: A lot of the tips say to take the trolley, then the bus, but would there be room on each for 3 big bags and 3 carry-ons?
      Q2: Would it be better to stay at a motel nearer the airport, or nearer the border (remember we're arriving late...)
      Q3: Any motel recommendations? We're not looking for a four star experience, just somewhere safe to sleep.

Thanks so much!
      Michelle

5 Answers Jul 24, 2008 at 7:32 AM
    • Misha_abq's Profile Photo

Looking for dance teachers

by Misha_abq Online Now Jan 21, 2008 at 8:45 AM

Will be living in Punta Banda for two months. Yeah!!! I'm looking for a dance teacher in ensenada--salsa or tango. does anyone have any leads?

2 Answers Jan 23, 2008 at 6:17 AM
    • kymbanm's Profile Photo

Driving Route Ideas?

by kymbanm Online Now Dec 25, 2007 at 4:11 PM

I have family renting a place in Ensenada for a couple of months, and hope to drive down to stay for a few days of beach related relaxation in early March.

My initial problem is deciding on a driving route from Albuquerque .... I have three crossings to choose from, but don't know the region well enough anymore to know which has the best roads for my needs ... do I want the toll roads or a normal highway? San Ysidro crossing? or Mexicali?

Hmmmm

Any ideas, or online maps resources would be appreciated :)

Oh, and I hope you are all having a marvelous holiday season!

5 Answers Mar 23, 2008 at 3:33 PM
    • ABC busses

by chamberg Online Now Nov 7, 2007 at 5:50 PM

Are the ABC busses from border to Ensenada air conditioned? Do they have washrooms onboard?

1 Answer Nov 7, 2007 at 6:05 PM
    • Availability of taxis?

by anthjbell Online Now Oct 17, 2007 at 1:54 PM

How readily available are taxis in Ensenada? Will I be able to hail one passing by, or will it require a phone call? I am considering taking a bus down instead of driving my car from southern California, and was just weighing my options.

Thanks,

Anthony

2 Answers Nov 27, 2007 at 11:19 PM
    • Time of Saturday Mass at Our Lady Of Guadalupe in Ensenada

by Jimbar Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 11:38 AM

Hi,
      I am going on on a cruise to Ensenada and would like to know if anyone would know the Saturday mass schedule.

Thank You,
      Jim Farley

5 Answers Dec 3, 2007 at 4:30 PM
    • Location of Cruise ship dock?

by beehive273 Online Now Sep 18, 2007 at 2:22 PM

Could someone please tell me how far the cruise ship dock is from the tourist area of Ensenada? Is it walkable or do we need to take a taxi? Thanks for any help!

4 Answers Sep 22, 2007 at 9:00 PM
    • Updated bus info needed for TJ-Ensenada-TJ

by Jazzabela Online Now Jul 20, 2007 at 1:05 PM

Hi, big thanks to everyone who posted info on Ensenada; it's been very helpful. I've read bus info on several posts & sites, but have yet to get any current information anywhere.

I have found out that the Mexicoach bus going from San Ysidro border to Ensenada stopped running recently, and that I will need to bus it from TJ. Does anyone know the current schedule for TJ-Ensenada routes? Is it still roughly every half hour from 6am to 9:30pm both ways from Plaza Viva? Also, what is the current roundtrip fare? Is it necessary to make reservations ahead of time or will I be pretty safe just purchasing at the window? I plan to go on a Tuesday and return early Wednesday morning. Driving will not be an option for us.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

3 Answers Sep 13, 2007 at 7:12 AM
    • DJ_Rolo's Profile Photo

what to do??

by DJ_Rolo Online Now Jun 20, 2007 at 5:22 PM

Whats up VT Ensenada,

I'm taking a cruise down to Mexico the weekend of June 29. I will be docked in Ensenada on Saturday the 30th. I believe i will only be there for approximately 5 hours from 12-5. I normally just go grab some food and hang out at Papas & Beer. I will be traveling with a few cousins and i believe all of them are at least 18. Do you have any other suggestions on what to do while we are there. I know its not a lot of time, but maybe we can find something fun to do within those few hours. Thanks for your help!!
      Roland

2 Answers Jun 21, 2007 at 1:19 AM
    • taansend's Profile Photo

Sports Bar (Soccer) and Cheap Hotel

by taansend Online Now Apr 25, 2007 at 1:05 PM

hello,

Some friends & I are driving down to Ensenada to watch the Champions League Final on May 23rd. We need to find A) a good bar to watch the game in and B) cheap, clean basic hotel to stay in.

Does anyone know if Papas & Beer shows soccer games? If not, are there any places with a big screen where we can watch the game?

We also need one or two rooms from Wednesday morning until Thursday morning. Any reccomendations.

Many thanks in advance

4 Answers May 10, 2007 at 7:38 AM