Enschede

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Food desires

by Sakimbek Online Now Nov 27, 2011 at 11:25 AM

I wonder where can I get served huge amounts of fried/roasted bacon in Enschede?

3 Answers Nov 28, 2011 at 9:06 AM
    • Greece to Enschede

by Kraig33 Online Now Jul 16, 2008 at 7:25 AM

Hi there, this is my first post.

I am moving to Enschede in August and want to find a cheap and easy way to go there. Prices during August are quite high.

I have found air routes to Amsterdam's airport and to Germany's Dortmund and Munchen.

Which one should i prefer?
      Does anyone know of any train to go from Dortmund or Munchen to Enshcede? Mind i do not speak German so i do not know if i can communicate effectively in Germany.

Thanks!

5 Answers Jul 16, 2008 at 1:51 PM
    • enschede world champs help!

by traylertravels Online Now Apr 11, 2007 at 7:01 AM

We are coming to Enschede in late June for the Softball World Championships & we're trying to find cheap accommodation for a few days (prob a hostel or very cheap hotel). I know the tournament is being played @ The Cottonfields (Kotkampweg 119), but can't find it on any maps, so can't figure out where it's best to stay. We won't have a car & will be relying on public transport. If transport to the grounds is close, then we can pretty well stay anywhere, but if there is no transport near the grounds, we will need to stay close by.

Please help.

7 Answers Apr 29, 2007 at 11:39 PM
    • Kringwinkel?

by hispo Online Now Aug 20, 2006 at 12:17 AM

When I was visiting a Belgium a found a lot of "shops" selling some used stuff called Kringwinkel - sometimes I was able to find there really nice things.
      I'm just curious if in Netherlands, esspecially in Enschede you have such a shops?
      and if yes, how to find them?

3 Answers Aug 20, 2006 at 10:36 AM
    • 13 Sabang Straat

by treefroggirl Online Now Aug 16, 2006 at 4:04 PM

Hi... this is going to sound strange... but my Mum lives in Australia now, but lived in Enschede when she was little... and I was wondering if 13 Sabang Straat still existed...That was where she lived till she was 11.
      Does anyone know if there is still a house there?
      Wierd question but I'm hopeful...

Treefroggirl
      Australia

4 Answers Aug 20, 2006 at 3:41 AM
    • kannan_moudgalya's Profile Photo

Enschede to Aachen

by kannan_moudgalya Online Now May 27, 2006 at 7:43 AM

Hi,

What is the best way to travel from Enschede to Aachen and how long does it take? Thanks.

Kannan

8 Answers May 28, 2006 at 12:13 AM
    • day trips from Enschede into Germany

by deze Online Now Jun 5, 2003 at 12:44 PM

I would like some information about day trips starting in Enscede and going into Germany. We are interested in touring some of the castles in Germany. It would be alright if it was necessary to stay in Germany for 1 night. Thank you Daphne Eze

3 Answers Jun 5, 2003 at 11:37 PM