Enping Travel Answers

change location
toxicmich's Profile Photo

How to get to Hong Kong from Enping?

by toxicmich Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Hello there, i would like to travel from Enping to Hong Kong, please kindly advice on the mode of transport i can take and where i should take from?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: How to get to Hong Kong from Enping?

by xymmot Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 9:16 PM

take the express bus Chinalink Bus Company , should take about four hours with the border crossing

cheers tommy x

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • toxicmich's Profile Photo

by toxicmich Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 9:20 PM

hi tommy... thanks alot for the information. Do u know whereabout in Enping i can get this bus? It's direct to Hong Kong right? Where does it alights in hong kong?

Be the first to rate this answer!

• xymmot's Profile Photo

by xymmot Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 9:33 PM

It drops you off at the airport and I took a hour off because they have newer highways than before, but generally it might be 5 hours. It is direct to Hong Kong. Best thing to do if you are a expat is to go to a travel agency that speaks the language and they can probably book the tickets and give you directions on where to catch the bus, about 35 usd. I can not describe the area where I caught the bus as I had the help from the travel agency. I couldn't read chinese, but it was if front of a hotel, and i would have never know it for a bus station. A train is possible also, but it depends on what part of town you are near to Chunwan. Good luck, and thanks for the tips.

cheers tommy x

1 member found this helpful

• toxicmich's Profile Photo

by toxicmich Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Thanks tommy... you are a savior

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines