Ennis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 24 Hours in Doolin

Doolin Mar 24, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Hey we are heading to Doolin this weekend and it's becoming increasingly difficult to plan some fun things for us 6 ladies on a mini hen day/night. We had the ted tour arranged but yesterday this was cancelled on us - so kinda at a loose end?
      Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

more
    • Names of good bus tours companies out of Ennis

by jaybird705 Online Now Mar 14, 2014 at 6:36 AM

Please share your personal experience with bus tour companies for day trips out of Ennis.
      We are two retired couples who would like to see 1) Dingle/Slea Drive,2) the Cliffs of Moher/The Burren and 3) Connemara and Cong. We will have 4 days and have a hotel in Ennis booked for 2 nights and 1 in Dingle town for 1 night. We've left the other night open so far. We will then spend two days in Dublin. Please share your personal experiences with us. Thanks.

2 Answers Mar 14, 2014 at 8:24 AM
    • Suggestion on getting from Ennis to Inisfallen Island for a day trip

by jr0wland Online Now Jun 24, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Hello,
      Will be visiting Ireland for the first time in coming year and will be spending almost 2 days in Ennis. While researching things to do came across some info on Inisfallen Island which looked interesting and wanted to ask your suggestions on best way to secure travel to the island as a day trip.

7 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    • Dogs allowed

by Valdi04 Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Do any of the bars in Ennis allow dogs inside?

1 Answer Mar 15, 2013 at 9:05 AM
    • whitepac's Profile Photo

Ennis or Limerick

by whitepac Online Now Jan 19, 2009 at 1:53 PM

I have just booked some cheap flights for me and my wife for her birthday to shannon airport for 2 nights and was wondering where was best to stay. Ennis or Limerick or even shannon. We would like something to explore during the day and we would like somewhere with some nice restuarants and we like a drink so lots of pubs too. Any info would be great.
      Thanks.

• the night life

by jennjay Online Now Oct 14, 2008 at 9:05 AM

Im from the united states and I am going to ireland for a few weeks. One of the places that I am staying at is Ennis and I would like to know what the night life is for my sister (17) and I (20). What is the drinking age? How old do you have to be to get into the bars? Is parking a problem? Or anything that you might think to help us enjoy the night life in Ireland.

3 Answers Dec 10, 2008 at 4:26 AM
    • laundromats in Ennis?

by anna_lee Online Now Aug 12, 2008 at 7:03 AM

Does anyone know where I can find a laundromat or something similar in Ennis, Ireland?

2 Answers Aug 12, 2008 at 10:03 AM
    • liquor/whiskey purchases

by luckysnp Online Now Jan 31, 2008 at 8:36 PM

Are there stores in Ennis or Mewmarket on Fergus where I can purchase Liquor/Whiskey and wine by the bottle?
      Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 1, 2008 at 9:42 AM
    • MikeInPennsylnvania's Profile Photo

Any Cusak Park Events 18 or 19 Aug 2007 ???

by MikeInPennsylnvania Online Now Feb 17, 2007 at 8:22 AM

My son and I will be in Ennis on 18 Aug 2007 and are currently scheduled to fly home on 19 Aug. I have not been able to locate any scheduled events for that weekend. An Irish friend states that football games are played mostly on Sundays and that a hurling match may also occur on the same day. If there are no events on the 18th and there would be on the 19th, I am willing to change our flight and leave on the 20th (paying a penalty).

Any information to help me make a decision would be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers May 8, 2007 at 8:39 PM
    • factorx's Profile Photo

B&B Glenomra or Grey Stables

by factorx Online Now Jan 20, 2007 at 6:52 AM

Has anyone already stayed in one of those 2 B&B ? And would you recommend it ?

• getting back from bunratty

by bazzaboyzz Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 7:35 AM

can someone help me i am staying at ennis and have booked bunratty castle for 8.45 banquat. i can get bus to the place but not sure how to get back? if i could find a good taxi price i would take that option but 28 euros each way seems far to much to pay can anyone advise me?

1 Answer Aug 22, 2006 at 8:02 AM
    • Hotel Help!

by rjewyo Online Now Jul 11, 2006 at 5:05 PM

Will be spending our last 2 nights of Oct trip, in Ennis. What is the nicest hotel in Ennis?
      Thanks

1 Answer Jul 12, 2006 at 1:19 AM
    • Ennis-Burren area

by romavick Online Now May 30, 2006 at 9:53 AM

Hi. My friend and I are planning our trip to Ireland for this summer. I want to make sure that I don't miss the Burren area, including Cliffs of Moher. We will be coming from Killarney or Dingle (not sure yet). I was wondering if Ennis is a good town to use as a home base for a day or two to visit the Cliffs and Burren area. Or--should a different town be used. We'll have three days in Galway, but one of those is probably going to be an Aran Islands day....
      From Killarney, we are still not sure about where to go next--Dingle? Tralee? Ennis? Our main priority is to not lose days on a bus as we get to the next spot....

Any words of advice? Thanks!

4 Answers Jun 4, 2006 at 12:22 PM
    • Ennis

by mmagic Online Now Jan 30, 2006 at 11:05 AM

I will be in Ennis the 2nd week of February. I have my hotel planned and will be walking around the town. I am doing research and would like to get to Ennistymon and Lahinch. I am not renting a car, so I would appreciate any suggestions on the least costly way to travel. If there is a tour that would go to the Burren and Doolin that would also be of interest.

Any other suggestions about things to do, places to eat are welcome. Thanks

1 Answer Jan 31, 2006 at 9:38 AM