Ennis Travel Answers

change location
MikeInPennsylnvania's Profile Photo

Any Cusak Park Events 18 or 19 Aug 2007 ???

by MikeInPennsylnvania Online Now Feb 17, 2007 at 8:22 AM

My son and I will be in Ennis on 18 Aug 2007 and are currently scheduled to fly home on 19 Aug. I have not been able to locate any scheduled events for that weekend. An Irish friend states that football games are played mostly on Sundays and that a hurling match may also occur on the same day. If there are no events on the 18th and there would be on the 19th, I am willing to change our flight and leave on the 20th (paying a penalty).

Any information to help me make a decision would be greatly appreciated.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • MikeInPennsylnvania's Profile Photo

RE: Any Cusack Park Events 18 or 19 Aug 2007 ???

by MikeInPennsylnvania Online Now Feb 17, 2007 at 8:25 AM

Pardon my spelling error for Cusack Park. I saw it immediately after I posted it. Is there not a way to edit these after posting?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: Any Cusak Park Events 18 or 19 Aug 2007 ???

by photograbber Online Now Mar 3, 2007 at 5:10 PM

Hi

Can't help you with a specific match or competition but the Clare County Board website address is (http://www.claregaa.ie/gaa/index.htm) The County Board arranges the fixtures in each County.

It might be worth sending them an email and see if they have any fixtures lined up. There doesn't seem to be anything listed beyond April at the moment.

If you are really keen to see a match - hurling matches particularly are quite a
    spectacle - you could try the county boards in some of the neighbouring counties Limerick for instance (http://limerick.gaa.ie/index.html)

Regards

Rory

• MikeInPennsylnvania's Profile Photo

Re: Any Cusak Park Events 18 or 19 Aug 2007 ???

by MikeInPennsylnvania Online Now May 8, 2007 at 8:39 PM

Thanks for the info. We can't wait to see your country.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines