Englewood

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fishing Lemon Bay and gulf

by Bilsky Online Now Mar 1, 2008 at 5:54 PM

I just purchased a home in Englewood and will retire there (From new England) in the next six months. What sources are there for me to learn about local salt water fishing from my boat? I don't have the slighest idea of what type of fish can be caught and the methods of catching them.

1 Answer Mar 21, 2008 at 1:45 PM
    • macydagan

by macydagan Online Now Oct 21, 2007 at 7:02 PM

We're planning our first Florida Christmas Break vacation. We're staying between Venice and Englewood with our 3 adult boys (and spouses) and a 6 year old. The men have talked about renting a boat to fish...or sight see.
      If anyone has suggestions it's greatly appreaciated. I'd also like to find places for our 6 year old grendson to do.
      Thanks. Macy

• Vacation in Englewood Fl

by Hemingway110 Online Now Jan 31, 2006 at 12:25 PM

My wife and I make 2 months of vacation in Englewood at the end of the year. In November 05 we were in Englewood for 1 day and have looked at everything. We use the internet more cleverly to make also around ourselves. It would be beautiful if this way somebody takes contact with us. Perhaps we can so more hear about Englewood. We each are 63 and 64 years and travel since 1979 each year to the USA.