Ende

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• the prices in Batam

Riau Province Yesterday

Hi! I am from a European country. My friend now lives in Palembang (South Sumatra). We plan to live in Batam for a few month. My friend got information about prices in Batam. I was shocked. I think that my friend got wrong information. Could you tell me, is it true?
      He found a dorm for us. There is one room for us and a bath and a kitchen for a few rooms. The price is 2.000.000 rupiah for the room + 500.000 rupiah for security + electricity. The total price is around 3.000.000 rupiah for the room per month! The dorm is located in Plamo Garden, Block B (south of batam Centre Area). Could you tell me, is it normal price for Batam?
      We will visit almost every day Sekolah Tinggi Teknik Ibnu Sina which is located in Nagoya Area. We will use city transport (bus). He told that one ticket costs 10.000 rupiah. We have to use two buses to come from Plamo Garden to STT Ibnu Sina. One person will spend 40.000 rupiah per day. So, one person will pay 1.000.000 rupiah per month for transportation. Is it true that we have to use two buses? Is it true that the price of one ticket in the bus is 10.000 rupiah? Could you tell me the shortest and cheapest way?
      He said that he has to get Batam citizenship card (identity card). The price of the card is 1.000.000 rupiah. Why so expensive? I could get the card for free in my country.
      Thank you!

more
    • LiseK5's Profile Photo

Surat jalan

Sorong Jun 26, 2014 at 6:22 PM

if I arrive in a smaller place by Pelni ship,can I get a Surat Jalan ,or does it have to be a big town?

more
    • nisa_osalia's Profile Photo

perjalanan menuja raha

Raha Jun 25, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Kalau saya dari Makassar, bagaimana menepuh perjalanan ke Raha?? Apakah ada pesawat terbang?? Berapa kisaran harga hotel terbaik di Raha??

more
    • lotharscheer's Profile Photo

Lion Air online booking

Indonesia 3 hours ago

What is the problem with Lion Air, i try to book with a Mastercard creditcard (there is no problem with my card), as soon as it switches to MasterCard SecureCode verivication it breaks off with "An error has occurred processing your payment"....

more
    • Travel Buddy

Bali Jul 8, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Hi, I am going to Ubud this week and have a driver organised 13th for full day day tour if anyone is interested in sharing a fun filled off beaten track day in Bali :-)

more
    • Carlos1968's Profile Photo

Surabaya mt bromo tour and surrounding areas.

Java Jul 5, 2014 at 6:35 AM

hi can anyone recommend a good tour company in Surabaya to book trips with.
      Thanks Carlos.

more
    • myortodoks's Profile Photo

Batam - Pulau Lingga

Pulau Lingga Jun 20, 2014 at 1:38 AM

I would like to go to Pulau Lingga and would like to stay there. Would appreciate if you can advise me the best itineray during my stay. I will fly to Batam on 21 - 24 Sep 2014. My plan i will stay 1 night at Nagoya, 1 night at Nongsa and 1 N at Pulau Lingga.

more
    • hangout in Bali

Bali Jun 19, 2014 at 12:52 AM

Who's going to Bali 21 June. im looking for people to do things together. and i can offer a free hotel room in Kuta fo 5 nights.
      anyone interested? just reply ;)

more
    • Krakatau-Ujung Kulon tour

Carita 11 hours ago

Hi! we are 2 people traveling to Indonesia this summer. We would like to do a tour to Krakatau-Ujung Kulon, but the tours that we have found are a bit expensive. Do you know any good company to do the tour and not expensive? Also we would like to know how to get to Carita from Jakarta, and the bus schedule (it's impossible to find it on internet!)

thank you!

more
    • Party Places in Bali

Bali Jul 4, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Reaching Bali on Sat 30th August at 6 in the evening with 2 friends. Staying in Legian for 3 nights

Can anyone help me with best party places over that weekend (saturday & sunday).
      Anything which is must visit for a weekend in that area ??

Thanks
      MMC

more
    • going to bali 29 July

Bali Jul 3, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Hi there

I will travel to bali in 29 July for one week or more
      Which area is the best . I like crowded life
      Also, suggestions for tour in bali... I'm coming alone

more
    • bonbonhart's Profile Photo

Solo traveller-woman to Borobudur

Borobudur Jun 29, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Hi Friends,
      As i m working in Jakarta and my term is almost finished and it was such a short noticed. Then i have to be hurry to visit places in Indonesia. Is it possible or any recommend for woman travel alone to Borobudor. ? Only 2 Days - one night? For the 2D1N trip,I saw the question from nancytansj and the answers, that helps a lot. but my question is focusing on travelling alone. I better go alone as my co-worker that available is a man. !! Thank you.
      Cheers !!!

more
    • Surabaya during Ramadan

Surabaya Jun 29, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Are there any bars (ie colors, penthouse, etc) that are open during Ramadan? Are the restaurants open during lunch?

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

bali in january

Ubud Jun 25, 2014 at 5:27 AM

m wife and i are heading to bali for a week (4 days ubud/3 jimbaran). see that it is rainy season and quite hot. does it tend to rain all day or hit and miss showers. also plan to stay with a family instead of hotel in ubud. no AC just fans. would love to have this more authentic visit but can't go 3 days without sleep before our 3 weeks in vietnam and cambodia.

more
    • Other travellers to hang with

Bali Jun 23, 2014 at 4:55 AM

Hi I'm solo female traveller going bali week starting 12th July, got a driver organised 13 or 15th for full day tour haven't planned itinerary yet! Anyone interested in sharing costs and coming along or going be in Bali to hang out for a cold beer :)

more
    • jezzabel's Profile Photo

Munduk to Menjangan Island

Bali Jul 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Hi all,

Do you think a day trip from Munduk to Menjangan is doable in one day? I read snorkeling there is best in the early morning (9 am?), and that the boat trip from Labuhan Lalang takes some 40 min to add to the driving time from Munduk. But I honestly have no idea how long it'd take to get to Labuhan Lalang from Munduk. Our accommodation is already booked in Munduk and we cannot change it for, say, Permuteran or Lovina.

Second, can you recommend any organised snorkeling trip in particular (that includes the boat to Menjangan ofc)? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of snorkeling unattended as I hear currents in Bali can be quite strong.

Thank you very much!

more
    • Getting around

Makassar Jun 29, 2014 at 12:32 AM

How to get to Makassar from Manado, without taking any domestic flights or any expensive boat/ferries?

more
    • phuket holiday for 40 persons in September 10-12, 2014

Jakarta Jun 25, 2014 at 3:20 AM

hi anyone, please inform if u know the Phuket's tour guide which are available or possible to guide 40 persons in September 10-12, 2014.

Thanks guys.

more
    • reliable diving company

Indonesia Jun 17, 2014 at 4:06 AM

hi all! Anyone knows the most reliable company to diving in Komodo? (I´ll stay in Kanawa)

more
    • Balinese Healers

Bali Jul 2, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Read about Healers in alot of tourist information. Any comments or recommendations?
      Thankyou

more
    • Travel between munduk and java

Munduk Jul 2, 2014 at 4:48 AM

Hello, I am trying to work out the best way to travel from munduk to Yogyakarta can anyone offer any advice? Thanks.

more
    • MichaelaT's Profile Photo

Looking for companion

Bali Jun 25, 2014 at 5:23 AM

Hi, am heading to Bali in November and looking for some company on my travels which should take at least 2-3 weeks.
      Will be glad you your reply :)

Michaela

more
    • Jakarta to Wonosob

Wonosobo Jun 23, 2014 at 12:50 PM

How long (days) does it take from Jakarta to Wonosob by bus pls? How much will it be (in USD) pls?

more
    • Is it worth ordering a Visa in advance?

Bali Jun 23, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Hello, we're travelling from the UK in September, I understand you can get a visa on arrival in Bali. How long does this process take? Would it be better to get a visa in advance? Do these cost more/less? does anyone recommend any particular company?

more
    • Clifee's Profile Photo

Cheapest way to reach Gilli islands from Bali.

Bali Jun 17, 2014 at 7:20 AM

i have checked gillibooking,com bt is there any alternate cheap way to reach Gilli??

2)We are travelling bali,just to party,nd see some good waves.Unfortunately we booked in the month of ramadaan july 12-19. Is there any ramadaan effect on nightlife in bali and gilli,,Please advise :) :)

more