change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mezon1's Profile Photo

Form bus station to border with Egypt.

Eilat Jun 23, 2014 at 4:16 AM

How could I get from Eilat bus station to border with Egypt. Bus from Tel Aviv arrives at 5 am.
      1. By bus - what time buses start operation in the mornig , what is bus number, where is the bus stop and how often the buses are running
      2. By taxi - what is the regular price, where to find taxi.

more
    • Safety on route to Ein Gedi

by candy_pandy Online Now Feb 1, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Do I need to be aware of dangers to my safety if travelling alone as a woman to Ein Gedi? This is my first time to Israel and the Dead Sea.

What is the best way to get to Ein Gedi and where should I fly in to?

4 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:42 AM
    • BrandonM's Profile Photo

Places to stay

by BrandonM Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 3:16 PM

We're going to be coming down from the Galilee area, and we're wondering if there are any good places to stay along the Jordan River/Dead Sea area instead of going all the way back to Jerusalem. Any recommendations would be very appreciated!!

6 Answers Sep 28, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

things to do in En Gedi

by mindcrime Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 12:23 AM

we plan to arrive by bus at En Gedi on wed (october 16) staying at Ein Gedi Beit Sarah Guest House & Youth Hostel.
      the bus will be there at about 11.48am or 12.51 depending on which bus we will catch at Kumran.

will we have enough time for a small hike at Ein Gedi Nature Reserve (we'll probably do only the short trail) but also for swim at Dead Sea on the same day before sunset?
      any other attractions nearby? is the old synagogue in walking distance?

cant find how much time we need to walk to the public beach from the hostel. in several forums people claim that googlemaps have the hostel in wrong spot.

the day after we have to check out (we plan to go to Massada so we dont want to loose time on the beach that we want to visit to experience the unusual high rate of salt, taking some pictures of us flowing on water etc)

9 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    • Bet Sara Youth Hostel

by aninka123 Online Now Feb 11, 2008 at 12:06 AM

Hi, my husband and I are planning to stay in Bet Sara Youth Hostel in summer 2008. I could not find much information about this place on the internet. I know that the breakfast is served there but whatabout other meals???
      Is there a shop or small supermarket where you can buy food and for what prices roughly??? Does anybody know if there is a laundry? I will appreciate all replies. Thanks :-)

3 Answers Feb 11, 2008 at 8:40 AM
    • beitsarahostel

by syoshimi Online Now Apr 9, 2007 at 1:11 AM

what is phone number and availability for the hostel in engedi beit sara

2 Answers Apr 9, 2007 at 1:41 AM
    • Bus to Eilat??

by liliagm Online Now Oct 24, 2005 at 8:42 AM

HI! We are going to stay at the Ein Gedi kibbutz hotel in Nov and then we want to go from there to Eilat for a couple of days before heading back to Tel Aviv for our flight home, so we wanted to know if there are any buses going from En Gedi to Eilat on sundays or what is the cheapest way to get there?
      Thanks

4 Answers Feb 16, 2007 at 9:27 AM