Emden

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• name or website of the local beir

Aschaffenburg Yesterday

I was station in Aschaffenburg and want to know the name of the local beir

more
    • Travel information

Lübeck May 30, 2015 at 7:08 AM

Is it easy to get from Hamburg airport to travemünde is there a direct bus

more
    • 4 days in Berlin

Berlin May 30, 2015 at 6:18 AM

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I are planning a trip, and we might spend 4 days in Berlin next August.

Do you guys have a suggestion for the accommodation, cheap and well located?

What would you say are the "must-see"? Do you have any other recommandation? :)

Thank you,
      Romain

more
    • Location in Freiburg

Freiburg im Breisgau May 24, 2015 at 7:26 AM

Hi, I' d like to rent an apartmen for 4 nigths. Which area would recommend me? We are three adults and two babies and we have a car so we dont need public transportation. We intend to visit Gegenbach, Titisee, Schluchsee, Gutach. Thanks in advance.

more
    • Best places of interest and pubs

Kreuzberg May 18, 2015 at 4:45 AM

Hi all, taking the family (6) all adults to Kreuzberg for a week, in need of opinions for best places of interest and selfishly best places to drink ( real ale preferably) thanks in anticipation, cheers

more
    • pn1's Profile Photo

Luggage lockers at Solingen Hbf

Solingen May 11, 2015 at 3:14 PM

I am planning on spending a few hours in Solingen on Sunday 12 July.

I will be travelling by train and am wondering if there are any luggage lockers or left luggage facilities at Solingen Hbf.

Paul in Australia

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

When is the small shop open left of the War Memorial by the Church? Any information, it's name?

Aßmannshausen May 10, 2015 at 9:13 AM

When is the small shop open to the left of the War Memorial by the large willow tree? Whenever I have been there it hasn't been open. You can see it in the photos of Assmannshausen and the one taken by Matim. It is by the church on Niederwaldstrasse and just 100 meters north on the corner of Lorcher Strasse and Dreikoenighsstrasse. The next time anyone is there before me, please take a look and post the answer. Thank you in advance.

more
    • Public Bus in Bad Reichenhall

Bad Reichenhall May 7, 2015 at 10:41 AM

How do you buy tickets for the Public Bus System in Bad Reichenhall? How much do they cost? I may be answering my on question - will the Bayern Ticket I'll be using to get there - work with Public transit there, too? dah - I know - so unsure about that ticket ~

more
    • name or website of the local beir

Aschaffenburg Yesterday

I was station in Aschaffenburg and want to know the name of the local beir

more
    • Travel information

Lübeck May 30, 2015 at 7:09 AM

Is it easy to get from Hamburg airport to travemünde is there a direct bus

more
    • Orange nano sim card for Germany?

Germany May 27, 2015 at 9:31 AM

I purchased an Orange nano sim card for my iPhone 5 in France last year.
      I plan a trip to Germany next September. Can I use that sim card in Germany? How do I activate it? any idea regarding plans and cost in Germany?

more
    • what is the general feel of this town?

Reutlingen May 25, 2015 at 5:19 PM

i'll be moving to reutlingen for 4 months september - december and I'm curious what the general feel is of this town? any nightlife? is it eventful? is there easy access to other towns and near by cities?

more
    • Location in koblenz

Koblenz May 24, 2015 at 7:19 AM

Hi, I'd like to rent an apartment and I wonder wich is the best area to stay? We are three adults and two babies and we have a car so we dont need public transportation. We are going to stay 5 nigths and we intend to do the weinstrasse, the moseltal and the Rheintal. Thanks

more
    • Catholic Church

Mespelbrunn May 23, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Has Mespelbrunn, or a town nearby, a Catholic Church offering a Saturday evening Mass please.

more
    • Munich to Prague - early train

Munich May 18, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Hi, my friend and I (2 of us) would like to take a train from Munich to Prague. We are interested in the train departing at 4.55am on 13 June and arriving in Prague at 10.44 am. May I know if this train is covered by the Bayern-Bohmen ticket? And our lodging is near Munich Harass station, so we have to take a train to Munchen Hbf. Does this ticket cover that as well? Last question, can we purchase the ticket from the vending machine in either Harass or Marienplatz station? Thanks!

more
    • where is the bus stop?

Mummelsee May 12, 2015 at 5:54 AM

I will be traveling from Haslach to Freudenstadt to Mummelsee to Baden-Baden. My question is where is the bus stop to get off at Mummelsee for bus #12 and from where I will get bus 245 for Baden-Baden?. I get 1 hr to rest at lake between two buses. How much distance between the lake and bus stop? also will my Konus card valid for this excursion?

more
    • IMPOTANT PLACES IN SHORT TIME

Kiel May 11, 2015 at 4:27 PM

HI, I WANT TO SEE SOME IMPORTANT PLACES OF KIEL IN SHORT TIME, IS IT POSSIBLE??

more
    • Boat trip Kelheim Germany to Weltenburg Abbey

Weltenburg May 9, 2015 at 4:44 PM

Can I book the boat trip from Kelheim Germany to Weltenburg Abbey in advance. Traveling in July and want to be sure of availability.

more
    • Cardiusa's Profile Photo

Motorbike parking in Cologne

Cologne May 8, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Hi all. I am travelling solo at the end of the month on a tight budget, anyone know how easy it is to park a motorbike in Cologne? The hostels I am looking at do not have parking. Many thanks

more
    • Green Zone stickers for driving in Germany

Germany May 30, 2015 at 10:25 AM

Hi,

Is Green sticker compulsory for tourists driving in Germany? We are going to the UNESCO Rhine Valley Heritage, Rothenburg ODT , Neuschwanstein, Zugspitze , Berchtesgaden and Munich. We are going to cross over to Salzburg, Austria too.

Are these areas required a green sticker? Would the rental car agency provide them or should I pay extra for it? If I have to pay, how much would it cost?

TIA

more
    • johnworden's Profile Photo

Trying to identify a cake I ate in Hamburg

Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg May 19, 2015 at 2:21 PM

I was in Hamburg last month and ate dinner on the waterfront. The restaurant had a cake, something like Laboersahntorte. It was unbelievable and I would like to find a recipe. Problem is nothing comes up when I search it, so I'm guessing I'm missing part of the name. It had a marzipan covering, used like some people use fondant. Sound familiar to anyone?

more
    • motorcycle rental

Baden-Baden May 13, 2015 at 12:52 PM

hello there,,is there any motorcycle rental shop in baden baden or near by ?

more
    • long term parking near Flensburg bahnhof

Flensburg May 11, 2015 at 5:55 AM

Any long term (4 days) parking near Flensburg bahnhof that doesnt cost a fortune, thanks for any help Tony

more
    • Places to leave luggage around Brandenburg Gate

Berlin May 5, 2015 at 6:45 PM

Hi, we will be arriving in Berlin early in the morning but our host won't be able to meet us till the afternoon. We were intending to go for the free walking tour (meeting point at Brandenburg Gate) before we meet our host. Are there any safe lockers that we can store our travel backpacks near Brandenburg Gate? I read that Friedrichstrasse station has lockers to store luggages, but are they big enough for a normal travel backpack? Thanks!

more
    • henri123's Profile Photo

e-ticket from Munich to Venice on german website www.db.de

Train May 26, 2015 at 3:42 PM

On the german website www.db.de , how is it possible to reserve e-ticket fares?
      It seems that there are never places at such price.
      I try to buy a e-ticket from Munich to Venise. (69 euros)
      Thanks for any answer.

more
    • ATLC's Profile Photo

Ostfriesland

by ATLC Online Now Mar 9, 2003 at 1:14 PM

I know the region around Emden to be called Ostfriesland. But I cannot find Ostfriesland in the VT destinations. Should it be added and if so, what is the region Ostfriesland exactly? I believe it to be part of Land Niedersachsen but as my knowledge of geographical Germany is limited, I need to be sure.

7 Answers Mar 12, 2003 at 7:55 AM