Embu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Very short layover in CGH airport

São Paulo Aug 19, 2015 at 9:08 AM

It's been about 5 years since I last went to the CGH airport in Sao paulo, from what I remember, it's tiny, and from one end to the other it doesn't take too too much walking. Then again, it has been 5 years. The reason I ask is because I will have a short layover in CGH - about 2 hours - and hoping to meet a friend for a coffee AT THE AIRPORT. I am taking a domestic flight with TAM so I will have minimal hand luggage. Since I only have about 2 hours, do you guys think I have enough time to just go back out to the airport check-in area for a coffee ,and make it back past customs to board my transfer flight?

For one, I wouldn't want to miss my flight (of course), second, if the time is too tight, I don't want to waste my friend's time in asking him to drop by the airport.

more
    • Concerned about friend travelling to Sao Paolo

São Paulo Aug 8, 2015 at 12:33 PM

Hi everyone,

I have a friend travelling to Sao Paulo for a week to stay with someone she met online. She does not know anyone else in the city or speak the language.

Looking for advice / tips i can give my friend to help ensure her safety. Cancelling the trip is not an option.

Thanks!

more