Ely

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Italian Restaurant

Las Vegas 11 hours ago

I'm debating between NOVE Italiano and Sinatra? Which is better? The view rocks at NOVE but which has better food?

more
    • corygkb1's Profile Photo

Best hotel for a guys weekend

Reno Jul 17, 2015 at 1:24 PM

For Halloween my buds and I are planning to go to Reno. We have never been. We are coming from all corners of the west and will not have a car. What is the best hotel (not cheapo). We are going to get a little rowdy till about 12am. We are old and cant do late nights anymore.Anything under $200/night would work. We are going to gamble and drink. Eat food our wives dont let us and hang out.

Thanks in advance

more
    • Weather January/February

Las Vegas Jul 22, 2015 at 1:11 PM

Wanting some winter sun - thought of Las Vegas and doing death Valley/Arches NP possibly Flagstaff & Prescott - not sure about the latter 2 - what will the weather be like. Could also do a loop into San Diego. Did think of Florida but I have an alligator phobia - any suggestions much appreciated - prefer sight seeing to being a beach bum

more
    • Hotels In Vegas

Las Vegas Jul 16, 2015 at 3:35 PM

Does anybody know of any hotels that offer an in-room jacuzzi or huge jetted tub? Are there any All-Inclusive Resorts in Las Vegas? Any help is appreciated. Thank You

more