Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• imformation

Reno 17 hours ago

bus tour from reno arround lake tahoe and back is there such a thing

more
    • Italian Restaurant

Las Vegas Aug 4, 2015 at 12:35 PM

I'm debating between NOVE Italiano and Sinatra? Which is better? The view rocks at NOVE but which has better food?

more
    • imformation

Reno 17 hours ago

do they have a guided bus tour from reno to lake tahoe arround the lake and back to reno

you didnt answer my question

more
    • Female going solo to las vegas

Las Vegas Aug 6, 2015 at 12:29 PM

Hello I am going to Las Vegas alone, what would be the best hotels to be around fun groups of people. i am 21! pleae give me some options. My whole crew bailed and im not going to miss out this opportunity to go.

more
    • hayley_69's Profile Photo

Which route?

Las Vegas Aug 15, 2015 at 2:33 AM

Hi,

We will be driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas start of Dec. We were told there is 2 main routes but unsure on which route to take.
      We are told their is the route that goes thru death valley but takes like 10 hours to drive. The other route is only 5 hours (unsure what is goes thru).
      I am thinking just go the shortest route as only 5 hours. Its all dessert thru both routes is it? So I just see the 5 hour route being the more smartest and quickest route to take.
      Any insight to which way is better and if we would actually see anything worth wild other then dessert.
      Thanks in advance :-) :-)

more