Hope everyone is having a great day. Just wondering if I could ask for a little bit of help. Haven’t travelled overseas before! My fiancé and I are planning on going to Las Vegas for our wedding. We are planning in going in October. We will be travelling from Perth, Western Australia. I have a few questions I was hoping to get help with as we have never travelled before and are very nervous and a bit stressed out by it J:
- Flights from Perth – would you recommend going on a flight from Perth straight to Las Vegas, or from Perth to Los Angeles?
- If anyone has any flight companies they would recommend? And where to look for booking the best deal?
- If the latter, how would you go about getting from Los Angeles to Las Vegas – what do you think is the best way?
- We will do Las Vegas first I think and get married and complete the rest of our trip as a honeymoon – looking to do San Fran, Los Angeles, and a couple of other places – what would you recommend as the best route?
- In terms of getting around everywhere, what is the best way to do the trip. I know everyone will have different opinion on this but just wanting to know a few options J
- Is it best to book accommodation in advance or when you are there in the place of travel?
- What is the weather like in October? What kind of clothing would need to be taken?
- Anything else I should take into consideration? In terms of discounts, deals, things I should be doing and looking for?
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|