Elvas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi

by thewadders Online Now Apr 14, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Am I able to get a taxi across the border, between Elvas and Badajoz. If so does anyone know an approximate cost?

1 Answer Apr 16, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    • Savl1's Profile Photo

Elvas-Badajoz by taxi

by Savl1 Online Now Feb 6, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Being in Badajoz I want to go to Elvas for 2-3 hours. The bus shedule doesn't suit me. How much is it to go by taxi ?

• Travel

by JMK-KV Online Now Jun 2, 2009 at 11:48 AM

I live in Sweden and will travel to Elvas in august from madrid or lissabon. I'm wondering if i should book train/bus to Badajoz now on the internet (and in that case, are there some good sites that i can reserve my tickets on?)

Or is it safe to wait and buy the bus/train tickets on the place when i get to madrid/lissabon?

1 Answer Jun 3, 2009 at 1:16 AM
    • Elvas to Badajoz

by doversole Online Now Feb 21, 2008 at 7:41 AM

Has anyone recently managed to get from Elvas to Badajoz in order to connect the trains from Lisbon and onwards from Badajoz to Merida: the train from Lisbon arrives at 1248 Portuguese time and leaves from Badajoz at 1420 Spanish time - so there is only half an hour for the connection. Are there taxis at Elvas station?? Will be grateful for any information. DS 21 Feb 08

2 Answers Feb 22, 2008 at 12:22 PM
    • From Lisboa to Elvas

by 1975Gogos Online Now Jul 27, 2005 at 8:51 AM

Hi everyone.

I am looking for a way to go from Lisboa to Elvas or campo maior on the 16th of August. I arrive in Lisboa at 13:00 by plane from London.
      the rede expressos site is not good and I can't find something.

Thanx

G

4 Answers Aug 6, 2007 at 6:30 AM