change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best place to stay for a short holiday with two kids

Sri Lanka Jul 3, 2015 at 7:55 AM

Hi All,

This July we're travelling to Sri Lanka with two small kids for only 5 days. Yes, I know, it's too short but we want to make the best out of it.

Can anyone advise me what's the best place to stay to see some of the highlights. We would love to see a combination of culture and nature, but want to stay in a hotel at only one place (or max 2).

TIA,

Regards Evelien

more
    • A little knowledge please

Sri Lanka Jul 21, 2015 at 4:26 AM

beruwala weather and places to visit in late august family of 5

more
    • Which provider gives the best coverage?

Sri Lanka Jul 2, 2015 at 5:13 PM

I have recently subscribed to Etisalat, and the signal strength is quite weak in some parts of Sri Lanka. What's your experience? Airtel any better? BTW, I use laptop and dongle, not those 'smart' phones.

more
    • amarushakur's Profile Photo

Travelling in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka Jun 30, 2015 at 10:13 PM

Hi me and my friend - will be doing a tour from Negombo-Anuradhapura- Srigiriya-Dambulla-Kandy-Nuwara Eliya-Tissamaharama-Bentola-Colombo -Negombo for approx 8-10 days .If anyone out there would like to join us feel free to drop us a mail at rasta1076@gmail.com. We are getting a van for the tour with experience driver. If anyone of u would like to join us from any of the destination, we welcome too. Our tour starts on 5th July 2015. For more info, feel free to mail us.
      regards
      Kris

more
    • RobHygh's Profile Photo

Family Time

Sri Lanka Jul 15, 2015 at 5:27 PM

We are visiting my wife's family in India, and were looking for a little vacation over in Sri Lanka.
      Can anyone recommend a good, family friendly resort/hotel on the ocean.

more
    • Negombo to Sigiriya by Bus

Negombo Jul 27, 2015 at 12:40 AM

Hi we land at Bandaranaike International Airport at 8am in the morning, We wanted to head straight Sigiriya so we can climb there the next day. from what i can gather you need to head to Negombo and get a bus from there? Could some one please let me know how I make this bus journey to sigiriya and where i need to get buses and times they leave etc. All the information so far has been very vague. Thanks in advance

more