Elko

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rock in Rio USA

Las Vegas Jan 14, 2015 at 12:35 PM

Would SLS Las Vegas be closest Hotel for this event? We don't want to walk too far. I hear it is accross the street, but just double checking. Circus Circus is also suppose to be close too.

more
    • Anything for children?

Las Vegas Dec 29, 2014 at 6:58 AM

I need to come out for business in April, and I'm trying to turn it into a family vacation - but I have twin 6-year olds coming with me. what can I do age appropriate with them?

more
    • Flamingo Question

Las Vegas Jan 17, 2015 at 8:54 AM

Has anyone been to the Flamingo lately? Do they have any kind of coupon books that they give you upon registration? I have always received one in the past but times are changing in that regard and not for the better.

more
    • First Time Travellers!

Las Vegas Jan 8, 2015 at 3:49 AM

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is having a great day. Just wondering if I could ask for a little bit of help. Haven’t travelled overseas before! My fiancé and I are planning on going to Las Vegas for our wedding. We are planning in going in October. We will be travelling from Perth, Western Australia. I have a few questions I was hoping to get help with as we have never travelled before and are very nervous and a bit stressed out by it J:

- Flights from Perth – would you recommend going on a flight from Perth straight to Las Vegas, or from Perth to Los Angeles?

- If anyone has any flight companies they would recommend? And where to look for booking the best deal?

- If the latter, how would you go about getting from Los Angeles to Las Vegas – what do you think is the best way?

- We will do Las Vegas first I think and get married and complete the rest of our trip as a honeymoon – looking to do San Fran, Los Angeles, and a couple of other places – what would you recommend as the best route?

- In terms of getting around everywhere, what is the best way to do the trip. I know everyone will have different opinion on this but just wanting to know a few options J

- Is it best to book accommodation in advance or when you are there in the place of travel?

- What is the weather like in October? What kind of clothing would need to be taken?

- Anything else I should take into consideration? In terms of discounts, deals, things I should be doing and looking for?

more
    • Gift certificates

by lblount Online Now Aug 10, 2007 at 3:04 PM

Does the Basque restaurant have gift certificates? I would like to purchase one for a local person.
      Thanks,
      Lela Blount

1 Answer Aug 10, 2007 at 3:54 PM
    • chipanpas's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Elko

by chipanpas Online Now Apr 27, 2005 at 12:20 PM

Hello !
      We're a french family on vacation in the USA.
      Would you please give us tips and advices on family friendly restaurants in Elko ?
      Thank you so much.
      Philippe

6 Answers Jun 25, 2005 at 10:19 AM
    • Indiangie's Profile Photo

Guest Ranches in and around Elko, NV

by Indiangie Online Now Aug 30, 2004 at 4:00 PM

Hello, my name is Angie and I'm from Indianapolis, IN. I used a "best places" referral for the best places for me to visit and possibly live. The town of Elko, NV came up as a match and I became very interested in that town. I was hoping I could get some information about guest ranches there and anything else of interest in that area. I love horses, riding and mountains, so what better place for me? Thanks, in advance, for any help you can offer me.

1 Answer Aug 30, 2004 at 6:30 PM
    • tourist info

by wisonsin Online Now Mar 21, 2004 at 8:44 PM

I just want to know what everyone thinks are the best things to go see down by elko

1 Answer Mar 22, 2004 at 8:47 AM