Elephant Butte Lake State Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vegan restaurants?

Albuquerque Aug 14, 2015 at 2:47 AM

Is anyone in this group vegan? Which restaurants are best? Which ones are cheapest?

Thanks,

Sankris

more
    • Long-term stay

Albuquerque Aug 14, 2015 at 3:08 AM

I am probably moving to Albuquerque and want to visit for about a month before making a decision. Does anyone know which are the cleanest, safest hotels with small cooking areas? What about inexpensive dog-friendly hotels?

I am ok with a mostly-safe (not perfect) neighborhood. Amenities and services are not important -- I can turn down my own bed and skip the chocolates on my pillow! However, cleanliness is a must.

Any ideas?

Thanks

more
    • Ports of Entry into Mexico

New Mexico Aug 28, 2015 at 7:07 AM

We are traveling by car from northern New Mexico to Kino Bay, Mexico taking I25 south through Lordsburg, NM. The 2 closest ports of entry to Lordsburg are Douglas or Naco, AZ. Does anyone know about these ports of entry? We would prefer not to go all the way to Nogales to enter as it adds miles to our trip. Thank you.

more
    • ufo tours avail

Roswell Aug 9, 2015 at 4:22 PM

Alien/ufo tours other than the one advertised everywhere?

more
    • RHFACTOR's Profile Photo

Overview of Santa Fe, NM

Santa Fe Aug 25, 2015 at 5:17 PM

Greetings Beloveds!

I will travel with a party of three (including one senior who gets around fairly poorly when walking for over a couple of blocks). We'll arrive in Albuquerque, NM, and have reservations for a shuttle to our property in Santa Fe. Now I'm considering staying at Santa Fe Hotel on the Plaza (to minimize driving) for this initial visit. The Hyatt Place Santa Fe seems so reasonable and nice, that I considered renting a vehicle and staying there instead. Hmm... Please provide anything you'd care to contribute about a 4 day visit to Santa Fe. More specifically, I'm interested in the following:

~ Dependable Shuttle suggestions for transport from/to Albuquerque, NM to Santa Fe
      ~ Small group tour of some culturally interesting places
      ~ Shopping for a few small jewelry items, small sculpture and/or art
      ~ Good dining (native, vegetarian)
      ~ Great spots for photo opportunities

I so value your input. Thank you, kindly!

more