Elberton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Beach activities.

Jekyll Island Apr 2, 2014 at 3:17 PM

What beach activities are available on Jekyll Island?

Like parasailing, snorkeling, swim with dolphins, etc.

more
    • accommidations reference

Helen Yesterday

Is the Riverbend Motel a nice , clean place to stay ?

more
    • Retail shopping

Jekyll Island Apr 9, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Where can we spend a day shopping? Are there any shopping malls, or areas with the bigger retail stores? What about nice store locations like beachy stores to spend a day and maybe grab lunch or just to visit in the evening.

more
    • things for kids

Helen Mar 23, 2014 at 6:24 AM

we are do here trying to have a good time,its raining and I need to know what could we do and still have fun with the kids?

more
    • accommidations reference

Helen Yesterday

Is the Riverbend Motel a nice , clean place to stay ?

more
    • Moving to ATL in May - best place for a single guy

Atlanta Mar 17, 2014 at 12:45 PM

So I'm moving to ATL in May. I'm a single 31 year old guy with a dog, who loves to stay active, play vball / bball, work out, enjoy restaurants and the nightlife.

I come from Chicago, and while we have an excellent transit system I drive everywhere. So driving is not a concern for me.

I'm looking for the best places to meet people and make friends, as I know no one down here and have no family either.

I'm going to be living near my job in Sandy Springs, and sometime in late 2014, early 2015 I will be moving into the city somewhere.

So couple questions:
      1. Where should a single active guy like myself go to meet people?
      2. What neighborhoods are best for guys like me? Preferably something that resembles my hometown as best as possible.

Thanks!!

more
    • jodber22's Profile Photo

Coming to Atlanta in October

Atlanta Mar 21, 2014 at 5:57 PM

I want to see as much as possible in 4 days, what 3 things would you never want to miss, thats not a 'tourist' zone, but something really cool in the Atlanta area

more