We want to stay for a few nights at a camp site nr Vernon or Evreux , leave the car at the camp site and travel into Paris on the train and stay overnight. Can anyone recommend a good camp site with easy access to a station. We need to be happy that the car and caravan will be secure if we are leaving them unattended for the night. We have looked at Les Andelys but not sure how easy it would be to get too and from the station without the car. Any advice gratefully received.
I have never been to France, a friend is recommending Brittany for our first time. We intend on using the ferry to cross from Dover to Calais, we will be driving.
I have spent around 6 hours this week trying to work out a rout that will show us some interesting sights/places/towns/beaches, but oh my words! I am more confused than when I started, can anyone recommend a rout or a book that has routs in France to follow.
Thank you so much for your help
We are planning to get married in Annecy this summer and looking for DJ / musicians for the reception.
Are there any you can suggest ?
We are a mixed couple from Cameroon &Turkey and we love Latin/ Salsa/R&B/Party and African Music ....
Thanks for your help :))
Id like to walk the famous gr20 track but I probably wont be able to spend 15 days for walking so I have to decide which part of it to take, northen or southen. I was thinking of walking the northen part from Calenzana to Vizzavona.
1. Has anyone taken it? How was it? Difficoulty in a scale from 1 to 10 where 1 is a walk on a beach and 10 is the hardest track one can imagine?
2. How many refuges were there? Can you camp on the track?
3. What about food? Is it best to take lyophilisated food or can you buy some food in small villages on the track
4. Im planning to go there in september, is it a good time?
5. How to get there the cheapest way? Plane/ferry/car/train? (excluding hitchhiking)
Thanks for your help! :)
Me and my husband are visiting Chamonix France in June. We need following assistance.
1. Hotels near chamonix-mont blanc Train station. About 80 to 100 Euro for double room.
2. What are possible sight seeing activities in chamonix apart from Aiguille Du Midi cable car excursions. How much time it takes to return from Aiguille du midi if we start around 8:30 AM.
We need to get to Geneva's airport on Sunday before 2pm and we were wondering if anyone could take us for some money??we don't have much money but we could negotiate a price..
Thank you in advance
I'm a Singaporean in France for a holiday. I understand we have visa waiver but that's only up to 90 days. How can I extend my visa here without flying back to Singapore? I'm mostly staying in Paris. Please help as I'd love to travel more in Europe! Not enough time!
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2013 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|