change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cochinjew's Profile Photo

MOMPOS COLOMBIA

Mompós Jan 16, 2016 at 12:36 PM

Any one going MOMPOS way at the end of February 2016?
      is it best to go from Cartagena or Bucuramanga? with least amount of transfers?

more
    • Mosquito Repellent

Colombia Jan 15, 2016 at 8:25 AM

Hi, My friend is currently in Colombia for a few months but hasn't taken enough Jungle Formula mosquito repellent with her. As there is a very nasty flu being caught from mosquito bites in Colombia right now she is using up what she took with her very fast. Can anyone recommend the best repellent which she could buy from a pharmacy in Colombia please. She is in Barranquilla at the moment. Thank you so much for any suggestions.

more
    • risitas123_6's Profile Photo

I want to meet people around the world

by risitas123_6 Online Now Feb 12, 2006 at 6:08 PM

I am a pretty, and intelligent Colombian woman, and I wanted to know a lot of people of other countries. I am very adventurous, and I like a lot to travel to other cities, my next trip is Brazil. I know everything Colombia and their surroundings, it is impressive, I have had a good time a lot. I am very chancy and I want to find people as me that is not him afraid to anything that looks for without what wants resting. My msn is risitas123_6@hotmail.com... if you want meet me.

Ivonne.... kisses and hugs

1 Answer Feb 4, 2007 at 10:38 PM