El Sumidero

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jet ski or wave runnerpulling a raft

Cancún Apr 16, 2014 at 6:14 PM

We are staying at RIU Palace Peninsula. We saw a jet ski/wave runner pulling an inflatable raft with several people inside. Is there a company in Cancun offering this? How do I find out more information?

more
    • Geli Dolls /Munecas Geli

Mexico City Apr 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM

I currently live in NY, but was looking for someone who is traveling to Mexico City.

My sister in law bought me a beautiful doll last year when she was on vacation (they are called Munecas Geli) and they only sell them in Mexico City. They are 100% vinyl and have long realistic eyelashes. From what i have researched online, they are sold in the stores Sanborn & Liverpool (I'm not sure if she got them there as well). Anyways, my niece's birthday is coming up, and I would love to get her a Geli doll. The problem I am having is that shipping takes too long from Mexico (about a month). I was wondering if anyone out there is willing to help me by bringing one back to the US (I'll pay for shipping from your state to mine). Does anyone have a clue about these dolls? Or is anyone out there who is traveling now or soon willing to help me? Please email me at viviana.tello@aol.com
      Thanks!

more
    • Travel from McAllen, TX to Mexico City

Mexico Apr 14, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Planning summer travel to Mexico City from McAllen via Monterrey-Saltillo-Matehuala-San Luis Potosi-Querétero, etc., I've driven McAllen-Monterrey plenty, but haven't Monterrey-Querétaro, in a few years. Any info on those who have would be greatly appreciated. General "safety" (I'm not one of those super "paranoid" to travel to Mexico, just take my precautions as I do when I travel anywhere), road quality, clean rest/gas stops, etc. Many thanks!

more
    • things to do with kids

Playa del Carmen Apr 11, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Are there any special events happening in June 2014

more
    • Woonelly's Profile Photo

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more
    • Woonelly's Profile Photo

Which is better???

Cabo San Lucas Apr 9, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Me and 3 of my girlfriends are wanting to go away for my 35 birthday in July . I always wanted to go to Cabo but I have been hearing there is a really young crowd. We are looking to relax but also have fun at night with mature crowds around us. Where should we go and which all inclusive hotels do you suggest ????

more
    • Liv4thebeach's Profile Photo

Cheap place to stay on South end of beach

Tulum Apr 8, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Does anyone know of good place to stay on South end of beach close to Sian Ka'an reserve? We stayed at Rancho San Eric last year and loved it but it is $210/nt. we really just need privacy and a place to sleep. Pretty easy going. Thought about staying with "naked beach guy" on the reserve but I think that's a little much for me.
      Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
      Thanks!

more
    • Yucatan, Mexico - Yoga Retreat - looking for travel friends

Estado de México Apr 2, 2014 at 4:24 AM

Hi,

I'm 25 years old, spanish (sorry for my english!!) and last year I was to a yoga retreat in Sayulita, México and was wonderfull! The location was very special and give me fantastic nature esperience and I knew a lot of people from any nations and culture.

Here you can find photos of the retreat and the magic place ommretreats.com/magic-mexico...

This year I want repeat my experience with the same mexico yoga retreat, but in Yucatan: ommretreats.com/trips/sanmig...
      Any one want to come with me? Any spanish/european friend to make together the yoga trip?

Thanks a lot for your attention!

more
    • jet ski or wave runnerpulling a raft

Cancún Apr 16, 2014 at 7:08 PM

We are staying at RIU Palace Peninsula. We saw a jet ski/wave runner pulling an inflatable raft with several people inside. Is there a company in Cancun offering this? How do I find out more information?

more
    • information

Oaxaca de Juárez Apr 9, 2014 at 3:46 PM

are there a lot of american stores in oaxaca?

more
    • Travel Between Hotels

Puerto Morelos Apr 9, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hi, I am going to Puerto Morelos in a few weeks for a wedding and wondering if there is a bus that goes between the hotels? I am staying at the Ocean Coral and Turquesa and need to get to the Azul Sensori.

Thanks!

more
    • driving from houston to nuevo laredo

Nuevo Laredo Apr 7, 2014 at 10:17 AM

i just need to see a family member that will be waiting for me on the other side. i have a passport but i do not have a permit for my car. what can i do? And also i need to take with me 3 large bags. can i pass to the other side with them?
      i need help asap pls!

more
    • from GDL to Uruapan

Guadalajara Apr 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM

how much is the bus ticket from GDL to Uruapan Michuacan? How many hours is it?

more
    • Gift Certificate

Cancún Apr 3, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Do you know where I can buy a dinner certificate in Cancun for a good restaurant...? My friends is getting married in Cancun and I want to send  them a nice gift :)

more
    • Tips and must do in Ensenada in 2 days?

Ensenada Apr 1, 2014 at 6:09 PM

19 year old college daughter and I are going to Ensenada for 2 days tomorrow -- we are both outdoorsy, nature lovers, also both speak Spanish and love culture and meeting people. Not big shoppers. At home staying at a really inexpensive hotel or a nice resort. We are renting a car in San Diego and driving down. Already have hotel reservations. Thanks!!

more
    • PeterParkerS's Profile Photo

Chapultepec Castle Visit , Mexico City

Mexico City Mar 27, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I am new to mexico . I want to visit chapultepec Castle and Park on 29 March Saturday. Can anyone join me please .

more
    • House in Zihua

Zihuatanejo Mar 26, 2014 at 7:02 AM

I need a place to stay for about 3 months that has 3 bedrooms and a pool and allows a dog. Is there anything affordable out there?

more
    • Questions for current SMA expats/locals

San Miguel de Allende Mar 26, 2014 at 12:49 AM

Coming in for three days (May 22-25) from Guadalajara. From Atlanta, GA and will be spending a few weeks traveling around Mexico. Wondering what the "musts" are for my short trip to SMA. I love off the beaten path kinda stuff but don't wanna get outside SMA. Best weekend markets, street food vendors, bars and restaurants and local activities would be appreciated. If there is anything special going on for these dates, I would also love to know about them! Thanks and I look forward to hearing from everyone!

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Concert Tickets

Mexico City Mar 22, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Considering going to Mexico City for a couple of concerts. Unfortunately Ticketmaster Mexico doesn't have great seats available. Is there a site such as Stub Hub, Ebay, etc. that would have tickets for concerts at the Auditorio Nacional?

more
    • GinetteM's Profile Photo

Crossing on the ferry with a 35 feel long motor home

Isla Holbox Mar 21, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Can someone tell me if we can cross the motor home on the ferry.
      We have already spend 5 month in our motor home in Mexico a few years ageo my question is about taking the ferry to get to Holbox..

more
    • Pesos how much to bring for a weeks stay?

Puerto Vallarta Apr 11, 2014 at 9:53 PM

How much money to bring for a weeks stay in PV

more
    • maryabbey@att.net

Progreso Apr 5, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Does Progreso take American dollars?
      What beach can I find seashells?

more
    • fishing in playa Del Carmen

Playa del Carmen Mar 29, 2014 at 3:09 PM

If staying at campground at xel-ha are you able
      To put your boat in the water easy. Can you easily
      Drive on sand with truck??

more
    • PeterParkerS's Profile Photo

An Indian boy wants to enjoy the rich heritage and beauty of mexico city. Please guide.

Mexico City Mar 26, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Hi I am from India and I am new to Mexico City. I want to enjoy the beauty and rich heritage of mexico so that I can take beautiful memories back home, Friends please help me in planning my tour. I will stay 1 month in mexico, Thanks in advance.

more
    • Walking into Tijuana

Tijuana Mar 25, 2014 at 8:42 AM

I've been across many times, but the last time, the new pedestrian route was a difficult walk for me. Are there now any reasonable alternatives ? Mexicoach used to run a cross border bus, but they were very unreliable. I think there must be some other way - I'm not the only one who would have difficulty with the new pedestrian crossing.

more